You were never slaves in Egypt

Read Devers or Israel Finkelstein. Nomads carried their gods around with them in boxes on litters.
How about you quote me a page from one of Finkelstein's book and I'll look it up.
The athiest reviewers love him and the non-athiest reviewers say all he does is ram atheism down your throat.
I want to get the sense that you've actually read more than his Wikipedia page.

How about you quote me a page from one of Finkelstein's book and I'll look it up.
The athiest reviewers love him and the non-athiest reviewers say all he does is ram atheism down your throat.
I want to get the sense that you've actually read more than his Wikipedia page.
Not Deavers, Devers.

Not Deavers, Devers.

Harvard...Sure!
An Institute of Atheist Narcissists...like yourself.

How's your dementia doing...
You have been informed several times that Haaretz is the most anti-Jewish newspaper on earth.

I looked up Devers; most people says he's a quack and full of crap.
The PhDs seem to love him; of course they are all atheists like yourself.
You didn't read the articles.

You need to understand, Indeependant.

The subhuman keeps telling everybody it was a female oil executive living in the middle east in 1950.

To be that old, it must have at least SOME dementia by now.
I know...but it's so satisfying mocking her expertise in everything Eastern Hemisphere.

How's your dementia doing...
You have been informed several times that Haaretz is the most anti-Jewish newspaper on earth.

I looked up Devers; most people says he's a quack and full of crap.
The PhDs seem to love him; of course they are all atheists like yourself.
I also noticed that the H is very critical of Israel .
Even the jpost is !
These fake papers should be closed

You need to understand, Indeependant.

The subhuman keeps telling everybody it was a female oil executive living in the middle east in 1950.

To be that old, it must have at least SOME dementia by now.
Nope. I have never said anything like that. You obviously can't read.

Whenever archeological sites are checked they overwhelmingly confirm the biblical stories. So you are simply lying.

I am not religious in the slightest, but I enjoy archeology and history, and the history described in the Bible is pretty accurate. Seventy percent or so is spot on based on other research.

Forum List

Back