You were never slaves in Egypt

If you lived on the shore of the Black Sea 7000 years ago, you would almost surely think the inundation would have been global flooding, at least the world as you knew it.
Nope. The Black Sea flood was slow moving. People had lots and lots of time to move families and herds to higher ground. ... . and that wasn't world wide either.

Were you there? You're a dingbat.
The breach plus the flow of water indicates it would have taken years for rising water to displace the people
I'm not a scientist, but you can certainly challenge their findings.

Ahhhh, but there WAS a worldwide flood. Mankind congregates near the oceans and rivers today. So he obviously did that in the past. Uniformitarianism. At the end of the last ice age the oceans rose by a couple of hundred feet, so everyone living on the coastline would most surely have experienced a flood. That's why every culture, worldwide, with any kind of longevity, has a legend of a great flood.
The glaciers melted over thousands of years. There was no emergency

how many non religious threads are there in the religious forum -

the jews started the desert regions from their false claim in the beginning - etched tablets from the heavens and have yet to retract the lie made by moses they disingenuously use to this day and base their monotheism on the same lie.

not exactly an avoidable subject matter that relates throughout jewish recorded history. of distortions and other fallacies used to persecute and victimize the innocent.
Well. Let’s see. There’s this one. And the pissant Farty is off topic whenever he interjects a post designed to get a rise out of me. Again, nobody cares about his personal views about and disdain for religion. We get it. He’s a bigot. So what? I’m not especially religious myself, but there is no need for me in this forum or any other forum to denigrate anyone’s religious beliefs.

Also, whether the claims of the Jews were false or not is quite beside the point. Their history absolutely traces to that region. It has been take over again and again by various tribes, city states, nations and international groups. The fact is that the Jewish claim precedes any Palestinian claim and precedes any people we now call Palestinian.

Finally, as I noted in one of my earliest posts in this thread, the OP contention is bullshit. There is solid archeological support for the Jewish roots in that area preceding those of subsequent invaders etc. Here’s what you should absolutely do: deal with it.

Another attempt by a Muslim to re-write ancient history.
The truth is Islam is nothing but a bastardization of Judaism.
Islam is secretly the Devil's religion.
This has nothing to do with Muslims, Mod Edit Delete. Name-calling not allowed in Zone 1 Race thread. They still think the Jews were slaves in Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. Let’s see. There’s this one. And the pissant Farty is off topic whenever he interjects a post designed to get a rise out of me. Again, nobody cares about his personal views about and disdain for religion. We get it. He’s a bigot. So what? I’m not especially religious myself, but there is no need for me in this forum or any other forum to denigrate anyone’s religious beliefs.

Also, whether the claims of the Jews were false or not is quite beside the point. Their history absolutely traces to that region. It has been take over again and again by various tribes, city states, nations and international groups. The fact is that the Jewish claim precedes any Palestinian claim and precedes any people we now call Palestinian.

Finally, as I noted in one of my earliest posts in this thread, the OP contention is bullshit. There is solid archeological support for the Jewish roots in that area preceding those of subsequent invaders etc. Here’s what you should absolutely do: deal with it.
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 Arabs have been in Palestine since Abraham. In 600 BC Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria. Both Abraham and Moses had Arab wives. Before the Akkadians and Amorite Arabs , Canaanites and Egyptians lived in the hill country.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 Arabs have been in Palestine since Abraham. In 600 BC Sargon 2 settled four Arab tribes in Samaria. Both Abraham and Moses had Arab wives. Before the Akkadians and Amorite Arabs , Canaanites and Egyptians lived in the hill country.
Arabs yes. Palestinians? No. 😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂 ergo, the Jewish claim is vastly superior.

Arabs yes. Palestinians? No. 😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂 ergo, the Jewish claim is vastly superior.
Palestinians are also Christians. Christians and Muslims were the majority in the 1870 Ottoman census. Not many Jews. Read the travel diaries of Ibn Battuta and Rabbi Benjamin Tudela. Your education is poor.

Why would anyone want to be part of the Arab world?
Not women, that’s for sure.

Goldie Maeir was prime minister 50 years ago, when women in the Arab world were still seen as property and had to cover everything other than their eyes when they emerged in public, and then only when accompanied by their husband or father.

No question that Israel treats women as equals.

Palestinians are also Christians. Christians and Muslims were the majority in the 1870 Ottoman census. Not many Jews. Read the travel diaries of Ibn Battuta and Rabbi Benjamin Tudela. Your education is poor.

Palestinians can be Christians if they confess the Lord Jesus as their savior.

Nope. The Black Sea flood was slow moving. People had lots and lots of time to move families and herds to higher ground. ... . and that wasn't world wide either.

No, it wasn't. It advanced at a fairly rapid rate. Enough for the people to say " holy cow, we had better leave!"

I know. Judaism preceded Christianity. Did you know that!? Your grasp on reality is lacking.

I know. Judaism preceded Christianity. Did you know that!? Your grasp on reality is lacking.
And what preceded Christianity?
During the Iron Age I, the Israelite religion became distinct from the Canaanite polytheism out of which it evolved. This process began with the development of Yahwism, the monolatristic worship of Yahweh, one of the Canaanite gods, that gave acknowledgment to the existence, but suppressed the worship, of the other Canaanite gods. Later, this monolatristic belief cemented into a strict monotheistic belief and worship of Yahweh alone, with the rejection of the existence of all other gods, whether Canaanite or foreign.

well, of course, the oldest "religion" is the religion of antiquity being the objective from the beginning of the inspired journey from paradise and represcribed by the heavens after their great flood - at least a million years ago. the dinosaurs sadly did not make the cut.

the triumph of good vs evil with judgement - for remission to the everlasting.

And what preceded Christianity?
Judaism preceded Christianity. I just said that. And Jews were Semitic people. So how they became “Jews” isn’t a significant issue. They were there. Their claim is roughly as old as the land being populated. They are certainly not one iota less entitled to claim that land than a bunch of nomads.

Forum List

Back