You were never slaves in Egypt

Is that the part you ignored?
The Jews left the Arab world in 1948, 1956,1967 and 1973. After the expulsion of the Palestinians, the Lavon Affair, the Suez Crisis, the six day war and the Yom kippur war.

Not at all. I invite you to fact check what I wrote.
After the Second World War, Jews started returning to their promised land. You can correct your own stupid claims.

Instead of investing your time, attention and energy on anti Jewish screeds, maybe you could open up your tiny mind to more important notions like:

This fairly small region of the planet has given birth to some remarkable religions. I wonder if maybe it might not be possible for folks with different religious beliefs to live with and among each other and as peaceful neighbor states?

Sounds easy. Sounds like it should be easy. But it probably isn’t which explains all the hate and destruction and lobbing of missiles and bombs and the waging of war. But it still seems like it should be possible.

After the Second World War, Jews started returning to their promised land. You can correct your own stupid claims.

Instead of investing your time, attention and energy on anti Jewish screeds, maybe you could open up your tiny mind to more important notions like:

This fairly small region of the planet has given birth to some remarkable religions. I wonder if maybe it might not be possible for folks with different religious beliefs to live with and among each other and as peaceful neighbor states?

Sounds easy. Sounds like it should be easy. But it probably isn’t which explains all the hate and destruction and lobbing of missiles and bombs and the waging of war. But it still seems like it should be possible.
They managed to live together for 2000 years. Palestine's population doubled in 15 years before 1930 with Europeans who didn't speak Arabic and looked down on the culture.

They managed to live together for 2000 years. Palestine's population doubled in 15 years before 1930 with Europeans who didn't speak Arabic and looked down on the culture.
A factoid in search of a point.

Reality check time. “Palestinians” didn’t exist until it became expedient for some Muslim countries to cobble together some wandering herdsmen types and kick them out of Arab land and into what was long called Palestine. Those pesky ancient Romans.

Last edited:
I guess most people have a problem today because often the bible is worded in pictures.
The creationists were the ones who invented science. Look at all the creationists who were top scientists in history. Otherwise, who were the top non-believer scientists?

What do you think? Or do I have to post pictures of them? Can you post pictures of yours?

The European refugees made it hard on Jews living all over the Arab world.. from Morocco to Yemen. Shame they left. Big loss to the culture.
In fact Islam has become more radical since the 70s even you have to agree there, old lady.

Can you convince them that the little patch of land isnt special and magical? Because that would be a big help.

The creationists were the ones who invented science. ...

We Catholics do not see in ourselves "creationists" ... one moment ... perhaps you are able to understand this man. He's from Arizona as far as I know and the little report here is from New Zealand:

Last edited:
In fact Islam has become more radical since the 70s even you have to agree there, old lady.
Nope. It took a step backwards after the attack on the Grand mosque in Mecca in 1979. But all that is in the past.

ISIS is an aberration. They came out of the Iraq invasion. The Al Houthi are funded by Iran. Hezbollah and Hamas were reaction to Israeli aggression in the 1980s. Al Qaeda came out of our war in Afghanistan. The Boko Haram is a reaction to modernity, but so is the Lord's Resistance Army and the US fundamentalist movement.

Nope. It took a step backwards after the attack on the Grand mosque in Mecca in 1979. But all that is in the past.

ISIS is an aberration. They came out of the Iraq invasion. The Al Houthi are funded by Iran. Hezbollah and Hamas were reaction to Israeli aggression in the 1980s. Al Qaeda came out of our war in Afghanistan. The Boko Haram is a reaction to modernity, but so is the Lord's Resistance Army and the US fundamentalist movement.
Seek help

You Trumpies have gloom and doom in common.. so negative, angry and hopeless about everything.
I knew this long before Trump. Islam became much more radical in the 80s. The mandatory hijabs for women, girls not being allowed to go to school post age of nine, banning of alcohol. You are definitely a pro Islamist bot account.

I knew this long before Trump. Islam became much more radical in the 80s. The mandatory hijabs for women, girls not being allowed to go to school post age of nine, banning of alcohol. You are definitely a pro Islamist bot account.
Yep. In the 1980s Islam took a big step backwards. That's reactionary. We've seen it in this country too. The reaction to science and modernity sometimes takes the form of fundamentalism and extreme religiosity. It's fear driven.

Can you convince them that the little patch of land isnt special and magical? Because that would be a big help.
The land is very special indeed to “them.” I presume you make reference to Jewish people. And Israel has a long tradition of making their land open to all. Well, except for the scumbags dedicated to murdering them. Go figure.

The land is very special indeed to “them.” I presume you make reference to Jewish people. And Israel has a long tradition of making their land open to all. Well, except for the scumbags dedicated to murdering them. Go figure.
There has never been any right of return for the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back