You Who Submitted Selves & Families To The Jabs Should Be Afraid, Very Very Afraid!

I consider my decision to be a sound one. Meanwhile my fully vaccinated neighbor got a bad case of Covid. You are not a doctor but you may have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
You consider your decision to be a sound one? That's nothing short of a foolhardy outlook probably based on misinformation, hubris, and drawing false conclusions that are based on unrelated coincidence and not causation.

There are few guarantees in life other than aging, losing your good looks in the process, and death. That means that getting a vaccination is not a guarantee that you won't become ill from the disease. But there is what are commonly known as probabilities that will increase or decrease the likelihood of an event happening or not happening. So, as an example, driving safely doesn't mean you'll never be in an auto accident, but driving recklessly greatly increases the likelihood that you'll be in an accident. That's why not getting vaccinated increases the chances that you will get the disease and die as a result of the infection because you won't have any immunities to fight off the disease.

But you consider your decision to be a sound one? You're a fool.

You consider your decision to be a sound one? That's nothing short of a foolhardy outlook probably based on misinformation, hubris, and drawing false conclusions that are based on unrelated coincidence and not causation.

There are few guarantees in life other than aging, losing your good looks in the process, and death. That means that getting a vaccination is not a guarantee that you won't become ill from the disease. But there is what are commonly known as probabilities that will increase or decrease the likelihood of an event happening or not happening. So, as an example, driving safely doesn't mean you'll never be in an auto accident, but driving recklessly greatly increases the likelihood that you'll be in an accident. That's why not getting vaccinated increases the chances that you will get the disease and die as a result of the infection because you won't have any immunities to fight off the disease.

But you consider your decision to be a sound one? You're a fool.
You make your decisions and I'll make mine. Don't try to preach to me about how effective the vaccine is.

You make your decisions and I'll make mine. Don't try to preach to me about how effective the vaccine is.
I'm not preaching to you. I'm just giving you a dose of real-world reality that adults, unlike children, should already understand without needing to be convinced. I say that because, as a child, I believed all kinds of things to be true (like that ghosts were real, for example) that I knew to be untrue once I was grown.

However, I also blame today's problem on the Internet because the Information Age quickly gave way to the disinformation age as both crackpots and the people who understood that they could monetize disinformation spread out like an electronic plague just like a 21st century version of carnival barkers except that they can enter your home any time day or night.

I'm not preaching to you. I'm just giving you a dose of real-world reality that adults, unlike children, should already understand without needing to be convinced. I say that because, as a child, I believed all kinds of things (like that ghosts were real, for example) that I knew to be untrue once I was grown.

However, I also blame today's problem on the Internet because the Information Age quickly gave way to the disinformation age as both crackpots and the people who understood that they could monetize disinformation spread out like an electronic plague just like a 21st century version of carnival barkers except that they can enter your home any time day or night.
So you believe in a politician like Dr. Fauci?

Don't blame me, according to you it must be because I got a COVID shot. Lol.
And PLEASE remember to get your next booster! We're counting on ya! After all, think how much farther the food will go and how much shorter the lines will be and how much less traffic there will be on the roads. Get those boosters!

And PLEASE remember to get your next booster! We're counting on ya! After all, think how much farther the food will go and how much shorter the lines will be and how much less traffic there will be on the roads. Get those boosters!
I don't need to. Had COVID about a month ago. That was my booster. Trump says the vaccine is good anyhow. If you can't trust Trump, who can you trust?

Please remember to make sure your kids don't get the polio vaccine. They will be fine without it. It was a global conspiracy started by Soros anyhow.

Last edited:
Autopsies Show Direct Causal Link Between Unexpected Deaths and COVID Vaccines

Internationally recognized pathology professors in multiple countries have concluded that there is a direct link between the COVID vaccines and many sudden, unexpected deaths, especially in younger age people not near the end-of-life years.

Two of these pathologists are Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Dr. Walter Lang.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals, and has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany.

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang was a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterwards, for 25 years, Lang directed a private institute for pathology, which he founded, specializing in transplant pathology, extragynecological cytology, thyroid tumors, and lung/pleural pathology.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt

b.jpeg

Dr. Walter Lang
l.jpeg

In a German pathology conference series which began in September of 2021, Doctors Burkhardt and Lang reported never-before-seen immune system attacks on the body’s own organs.

Webpage for the 2nd Pathology Conference on Dec. 4, 2021 in Berlin, Germany.

The Epoch Times reported on September 22, 2021 (click on Google translate from German to English):

“The doctors suspect autoimmune phenomena, reduction in immune capacity, acceleration of cancer growth, vascular damage “endothelitis”, vasculitis, perivasculitis and erythrocyte “clumping” as further corona vaccination side effects with potential fatal consequences…Burkhardt described it as “extreme” that among the ten deceased examined, three very rare autoimmune diseases were found, namely Sjögren’s syndrome, leukoclasic vasculitis of the skin and Hashimoto’s disease.”

The Epoch Times wrote:

“[Burkhardt] can only think of one term for what [he] has been investigating with his colleagues over the past few months – “lymphocyte amok”, potentially in all tissues and all organs.

In it’s official statement on the autopsy findings, Doctors for COVID Ethics, a co-sponsor of the symposium, writes:

“A natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the respiratory tract. In contrast, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T-lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death….

Below: September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines (view at Bitchute)

He is a crook.
Anyone can make an accusation. Simply saying it doesn't make it true. I'm sure you would get the point much better if and when someone accused you of something that wasn't true and offered no evidence to support their accusations against you. I don't have to wonder how you would feel if people just accepted the accusations against you as being factually true without ever bothering to ask for supporting evidence.

Autopsies Show Direct Causal Link Between Unexpected Deaths and COVID Vaccines

Internationally recognized pathology professors in multiple countries have concluded that there is a direct link between the COVID vaccines and many sudden, unexpected deaths, especially in younger age people not near the end-of-life years.

Two of these pathologists are Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Dr. Walter Lang.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals, and has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany.

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang was a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterwards, for 25 years, Lang directed a private institute for pathology, which he founded, specializing in transplant pathology, extragynecological cytology, thyroid tumors, and lung/pleural pathology.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt

b.jpeg

Dr. Walter Lang
l.jpeg

In a German pathology conference series which began in September of 2021, Doctors Burkhardt and Lang reported never-before-seen immune system attacks on the body’s own organs.

Webpage for the 2nd Pathology Conference on Dec. 4, 2021 in Berlin, Germany.

The Epoch Times reported on September 22, 2021 (click on Google translate from German to English):

“The doctors suspect autoimmune phenomena, reduction in immune capacity, acceleration of cancer growth, vascular damage “endothelitis”, vasculitis, perivasculitis and erythrocyte “clumping” as further corona vaccination side effects with potential fatal consequences…Burkhardt described it as “extreme” that among the ten deceased examined, three very rare autoimmune diseases were found, namely Sjögren’s syndrome, leukoclasic vasculitis of the skin and Hashimoto’s disease.”

The Epoch Times wrote:

“[Burkhardt] can only think of one term for what [he] has been investigating with his colleagues over the past few months – “lymphocyte amok”, potentially in all tissues and all organs.

In it’s official statement on the autopsy findings, Doctors for COVID Ethics, a co-sponsor of the symposium, writes:

“A natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the respiratory tract. In contrast, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T-lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death….

Below: September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines (view at Bitchute)

Trump is a murderer.

Anyone can make an accusation. Simply saying it doesn't make it true. I'm sure you would get the point much better if and when someone accused you of something that wasn't true and offered no evidence to support their accusations against you. I don't have to wonder how you would feel if people just accepted the accusations against you as being factually true without ever bothering to ask for supporting evidence.
Dr. Fauci belongs in prison.

Dr. Fauci belongs in prison.
Feel free to contact the District Attorney in the county where Dr. Fauci lives or works and present your case. Don't be surprised if they put you on a list of people to watch for in order to prevent you from entering their offices if and when you can't provide any evidence to support your contentions. You see, those people are all about facts and evidence, and they don't have time for people who don't have either.

Forum List

Back