You will Bow before GOD on Your Knees and Confess JESUS is LORD!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
You will Bow before GOD on Your Knees and Confess JESUS is LORD!!!

“As I live, says the Lord,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.” ROMANS 14:11 GOD has highly exalted JESUS and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of JESUS every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILLIPIANS 2:9-11

Philippians 2:10-11)

The Bible says at the name of Jesus EVERY knee should bow, and EVERY tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. The actual Greek in this passage says MUST bow. The fact is my friend, there will come a day in the life of EVERY living person when they will bow their knee to Jesus and confess Him as Lord! The only question that remains is WHEN they will do it.

God has given man the free will to accept His free gift of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ, or reject that gift. That is a choice each person must make during their life. The fact is, the Bible warns us that tomorrow is promised to none of us. That is why the Word says TODAY is the day of salvation. The reality is, you may not see tomorrow. So the ultimate choice each living person has to make is to bow their knee to Jesus and confess Him Lord and receive God’s free gift of everlasting life, or reject Christ in this life and spend eternity separated from God. HELL!

EVEN THOUGH A PERSON MAY CHOOSE TO REJECT CHRIST DURING THIS LIFE, THERE WILL COME A MOMENT WHEN THEY DIE AND STAND BEFORE GOD WHEN THEY WILL BOW THEIR KNEE TO JESUS AND CONFESS HIM TO BE LORD BEFORE THEY ARE SENTENCED TO ETERNITY IN HELL!!!
your choice!

It is most interesting to me the story of the wheat and the tares, Brother Gismy. The bible teaches us that the wheat and the tares grow together in the church. Did you know that in a field of wheat you cannot tell the difference between the wheat and the tares unless the wind is blowing?

Yes, when the wind blows? The wheat bow down. The tares do not bow down when the wind blows against them. I believe this has a spiritual lesson for us to take hold of. The tares are a stiff necked and rebellious people who refuse to bow down even when the Holy Spirit shows up! Fire, Water and Wind are all elements that represent the Holy Spirit. As you were speaking of bowing down I felt led to share that with you about the wheat and the tares. The church may not recognize who is in their midst but when the Holy Ghost shows up? He will expose it just as easily as when the wind blows across a wheat field exposing the tares under a bright morning sun.

Verse 11: And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Verse 12: And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Verse 13: And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Verse 14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Verse 15: And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Christians should rejoice again and again in the glorious triumph of Christ on the cross. Have you realized how total was Christ’s victory at Calvary? It was a victory for us because Jesus took our place, bearing our sin on the cross. He paid the price for our redemption. On the cross He paid it all! Calvary was an eternal victory for whoever wills to receive it (Rev. 22:17).

But for Satan, Christ’s victory at Calvary was a devastating, total, and eternal defeat. At first, Satan thought he had won; that shows how limited his knowledge and understanding are. In reality, the cross destroyed Satan, sin, death, and all of Satan’s kingdom. Let us note the pictorial language the Bible uses to illustrate Satan’s ignominious defeat at Calvary:

At the cross, Jesus drove out Satan, "the prince of this world" (John 12:31-33). Today Satan is a usurper. The cross passed initial judgment on him. His claims were destroyed; his claimed authority was invalidated. His defeat was so complete that he has lost his place and authority. The Greek word ekballo means "to drive out, expel." The cross doomed Satan to ultimate expulsion from our world, though he is still active and desperate in his anger and futility. He is the archon, the ruler of this age only until God enforces the judgment of the cross after Christ’s return.

At the cross, Jesus "disarmed the powers and authorities" (Col. 2:15). The word disarmed is from the Greek apekdyo, a double compound meaning "to put off completely, to undress completely and thus render powerless." At the cross, Christ undressed all demon authorities. It is a picture from the ancient oriental custom of stripping the robes of office from a deposed official. At the cross, the leaders and authorities of Satan’s forces and kingdom were stripped of their authority and honor. They now have no authority to oppose, intimidate, or harass you.

Christians should rejoice again and again in the glorious triumph of Christ on the cross. Have you realized how total was Christ’s victory at Calvary? It was a victory for us because Jesus took our place, bearing our sin on the cross. He paid the price for our redemption. On the cross He paid it all! Calvary was an eternal victory for whoever wills to receive it (Rev. 22:17).

But for Satan, Christ’s victory at Calvary was a devastating, total, and eternal defeat. At first, Satan thought he had won; that shows how limited his knowledge and understanding are. In reality, the cross destroyed Satan, sin, death, and all of Satan’s kingdom. Let us note the pictorial language the Bible uses to illustrate Satan’s ignominious defeat at Calvary:

At the cross, Jesus drove out Satan, "the prince of this world" (John 12:31-33). Today Satan is a usurper. The cross passed initial judgment on him. His claims were destroyed; his claimed authority was invalidated. His defeat was so complete that he has lost his place and authority. The Greek word ekballo means "to drive out, expel." The cross doomed Satan to ultimate expulsion from our world, though he is still active and desperate in his anger and futility. He is the archon, the ruler of this age only until God enforces the judgment of the cross after Christ’s return.

At the cross, Jesus "disarmed the powers and authorities" (Col. 2:15). The word disarmed is from the Greek apekdyo, a double compound meaning "to put off completely, to undress completely and thus render powerless." At the cross, Christ undressed all demon authorities. It is a picture from the ancient oriental custom of stripping the robes of office from a deposed official. At the cross, the leaders and authorities of Satan’s forces and kingdom were stripped of their authority and honor. They now have no authority to oppose, intimidate, or harass you.

:eusa_clap: Amen! To God be the Glory! My heart is bowed down tonight to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords! Jesus Christ! My Lord and My God! He alone is worthy of our praise! He alone is worthy! Worthy is the Lamb of God! I praise His Holy Name tonight! I adore Him! I cannot wait to see Him and cast my crowns at His Feet! Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty! The heavens and the earth declare His glory how much more should we? He is worthy!

Oh! Magnify His Name! He is worthy!!! I worship you, Jesus!

I exalt your name, O God! I exalt thee!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you started preaching that Word, Brother? It was like a case of spontaneous combustion! My heart ignited and broke out into a worship I could not contain! I cannot contain it! That is what God's Word does to me! I worship Jesus! Good night all!

Forum List

Back