You wouldn't be caught dead where?

Rep him some more. By all means. He's probably forwarded my pms to the whole lot of you.

I think its time for you to breathe sky. Take some deep breaths and read what i am saying here.

The only contact i have had with him is right there for you to see. He never posted back to the comment.

If that is what you are so twisted about why not just ask what i meant to such a open ended comment?

Read it. I said, "i don't know what you said to her" .... i was making a comment in regards to your being calmer.... and more centered about your open aggression about Christian. I had no idea what he said to you or where, but you started a thread that more or less led me to believe it was something he said to you that got through. He and i have NOT shared any PM's . Not about you or anything else. What you see is it. Right there in public.

So i have not seen anything from him about you. Your ranting on about is making you look like a fool sky.

I cant believe all of this is over that comment. And about rep of all things... how dumb is that. :cuckoo:

I don't give a shit what you think of me. We're no friends. I don't care if you think I'm a fool, a liar, or anything else.

I want nothing to do with Christians anymore. I've posted today about atheism, about Jews and Buddhism and about spiritual poems. I am no longer posting about Christians and Christianity, but according to your dear friend Immie, that's not good enough.

I revealed things to him privately and he betrayed me. It's my fault, not his. I should know better than to be a real person.

Yes i actually do think you care, that is why you are so upset right now. He is calling you a liar because you are accusing him of sharing your PM's. He shared no PM's with me. I would be more then happy to let a mod look at my PM's to reassure you of that fact.

I have no idea what the two of you talked about in PM, nor do i want to know...but as an outsider to those convos... i dont see what it is you are so upset about it "not being good enough"

And if you don't get it yet...the comment i left was compliment FOR and OF you.

I think its time for you to breathe sky. Take some deep breaths and read what i am saying here.

The only contact i have had with him is right there for you to see. He never posted back to the comment.

If that is what you are so twisted about why not just ask what i meant to such a open ended comment?

Read it. I said, "i don't know what you said to her" .... i was making a comment in regards to your being calmer.... and more centered about your open aggression about Christian. I had no idea what he said to you or where, but you started a thread that more or less led me to believe it was something he said to you that got through. He and i have NOT shared any PM's . Not about you or anything else. What you see is it. Right there in public.

So i have not seen anything from him about you. Your ranting on about is making you look like a fool sky.

I cant believe all of this is over that comment. And about rep of all things... how dumb is that. :cuckoo:

I don't give a shit what you think of me. We're no friends. I don't care if you think I'm a fool, a liar, or anything else.

I want nothing to do with Christians anymore. I've posted today about atheism, about Jews and Buddhism and about spiritual poems. I am no longer posting about Christians and Christianity, but according to your dear friend Immie, that's not good enough.

I revealed things to him privately and he betrayed me. It's my fault, not his. I should know better than to be a real person.

Yes i actually do think you care, that is why you are so upset right now. He is calling you a liar because you are accusing him of sharing your PM's. He shared no PM's with me. I would be more then happy to let a mod look at my PM's to reassure you of that fact.

I have no idea what the two of you talked about in PM, nor do i want to know...but as an outsider to those convos... i dont see what it is you are so upset about it "not being good enough"

Bullshit. Your comment was a compliment to him.

That asshole has set himself up as the monitor for all of Sky's posts. To make sure I never say a negative word about Christians on this forum for the rest of my life.

I surrender. I'm ok with the fact that I don't like Christian posters at USMB. They seem to consider USMB the universe. I accept that.

My wife who has known me for 26 years thinks it's ridiculous that posters here think I hate ALL Christians. She laughs and laughs. Oh honey, she says. You don't hate all Christians you just have a problem with some of them.

Of course, I make the mistake of getting caught up in this world of posting as if it were real and I start thinking AllieBaba or Immie knows me better than I know myself. Why? Because of trauma reenactment. I seek out beings who will reject me as a habit.

I know why this happens like this. But I'm not really friends or real to you as a human being so there is no point in explaining it.

My views and presence are unwanted here. I need to get the message.

sky

Last edited:
Holy hell, this thing is going around in circles.

Yeah. Here's why. Mr Holy Man got off on telling me off publically. But that wasn't enough for him. He engaged me privately and then told his friends all about it.

They kudoed him for shutting me up and I happened accidentally to read it on his visitor page.

I'm sure he didn't expect me to go there.

No you didn't.

Look at the dates on the visitor page. Those comments were left long ago, obviously about other conversations.

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't completely ignore this post.

She's lying, but she will never admit it.

Immie

Yeah. Here's why. Mr Holy Man got off on telling me off publically. But that wasn't enough for him. He engaged me privately and then told his friends all about it.

They kudoed him for shutting me up and I happened accidentally to read it on his visitor page.

I'm sure he didn't expect me to go there.

No you didn't.

Look at the dates on the visitor page. Those comments were left long ago, obviously about other conversations.

Immie

I dunno if she is lying.

I don't think she gets it. If she isn't intentionally deceiving, then it's not really lying.

That asshole has set himself up as the monitor for all of Sky's posts. To make sure I never say a negative word about Christians on this forum for the rest of my life.

I surrender. I'm ok with the fact that I don't like Christian posters at USMB. They seem to consider USMB the universe. I accept that.

My wife who has known me for 26 years thinks it's ridiculous that posters here think I hate ALL Christians. She laughs and laughs. Oh honey, she says. You don't hate all Christians you just have a problem with some of them.

Of course, I make the mistake of getting caught up in this world of posting as if it were reall and I start thinking AllieBaba knows me better than I know myself.

I know why this happens like this. But I'm not really friends or real to you as a human being so there is no point in explaining it.

sky

Just keep on name calling. Funny how it is perfectly acceptable for you to call people names. Hypocrite!

Immie

No you didn't.

Immie

I dunno if she is lying.

I don't think she gets it. If she isn't intentionally deceiving, then it's not really lying.

I have to say that I believe she is doing this intentionally. There is absolutely no other reason for it.

Immie

Immie

I dunno if she is lying.

I have to say that I believe she is doing this intentionally. There is absolutely no other reason for it.

Immie

If she is doing it intentionally, then she is lying.

I just don't think so though.

Immie

I dunno if she is lying.

Immie
You are not my friend. You have NEVER been my friend. Keep going. You hate my guts.

Think of yourself in a superior way.

I dunno if she is lying.

Immie

Who cares? When you hate someone you think the worst of them. Immie and company hate me.

Immie

Who cares? When you hate someone you think the worst of them. Immie and company hate me.

That actually explains a lot. That, with zero evidence and in actuality completely contrary evidence, you go on a tirade against someone who didn't do anything.

Of course, I make the mistake of getting caught up in this world of posting as if it were reall and I start thinking AllieBaba knows me better than I know myself.

sky

Just keep on name calling. Funny how it is perfectly acceptable for you to call people names. Hypocrite!

Immie

Keep it up Immie. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a liar. I'm no counselor, no Buddhist. Keep going. You hate my fucking guts. Admit it. We're no friends. I exist only for you to glorify yourself as Mr Superior Christian. Why don't you wish for my eternal damnation.

I dunno if she is lying.

Immie

I'd like one good reason for her to be making up these accusations.

I invite anyone on site to share any pm's I have had with them in regards to Sky Dancer. There is not one.

I will say that I am not perfect. I had a similar fight with Care4all a while back when she said that I had revealed something that we had discussed privately a long time ago. The issue there was that I believe she had made those statements publicly and she swears up and down that they were private. They had been said years before the argument and on another board so I could not prove it.

In this case though, Sky is accusing me of having done it deliberately and for stupid rep points. Could she get anymore inane?

I have not revealed anything that was said between Sky and myself, not publicly nor privately. For her to continue to insist that I have, is nothing but a lie.

Immie

Immie

Another lie.

I don't hate you now and I have never hated you.

However, I don't like you very much right now.

Immie

sky

Immie

Keep it up Immie. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a liar. I'm no counselor, no Buddhist. Keep going. You hate my fucking guts. Admit it. We're no friends. I exist only for you to glorify yourself as Mr Superior Christian. Why don't you wish for my eternal damnation.

To be completely honest with you, I thought about telling you to go to hell 45 minutes ago. I simply could not bring myself to doing so, because I would not wish that upon anyone.

Immie

Forum List

Back