You wouldn't be caught dead where?

Just keep on name calling. Funny how it is perfectly acceptable for you to call people names. Hypocrite!

Immie

Keep it up Immie. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a liar. I'm no counselor, no Buddhist. Keep going. You hate my fucking guts. Admit it. We're no friends. I exist only for you to glorify yourself as Mr Superior Christian. Why don't you wish for my eternal damnation.

To be completely honest with you, I thought about telling you to go to hell 45 minutes ago. I simply could not bring myself to doing so, because I would not wish that upon anyone.

Immie

Yes you do you fucking liar. Christians believe in eternal hell. You hope I go there.

Keep it up Immie. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a liar. I'm no counselor, no Buddhist. Keep going. You hate my fucking guts. Admit it. We're no friends. I exist only for you to glorify yourself as Mr Superior Christian. Why don't you wish for my eternal damnation.

To be completely honest with you, I thought about telling you to go to hell 45 minutes ago. I simply could not bring myself to doing so, because I would not wish that upon anyone.

Immie

Yes you do you fucking liar. Christians believe in eternal hell. You hope I go there.

Liar.

Immie

I have to say that I believe she is doing this intentionally. There is absolutely no other reason for it.

Immie

If she is doing it intentionally, then she is lying.

I just don't think so though.

I'd like one good reason for her to be making up these accusations.

I invite anyone on site to share any pm's I have had with them in regards to Sky Dancer. There is not one.

I will say that I am not perfect. I had a similar fight with Care4all a while back when she said that I had revealed something that we had discussed privately a long time ago. The issue there was that I believe she had made those statements publicly and she swears up and down that they were private. They had been said years before the argument and on another board so I could not prove it.

In this case though, Sky is accusing me of having done it deliberately and for stupid rep points. Could she get anymore inane?

I have not revealed anything that was said between Sky and myself, not publicly nor privately. For her to continue to insist that I have, is nothing but a lie.

Immie

Care4all was right about you. You get off on revealing personal information and acting like you are big fucking Christian know it all.

I trust Care4all.

I don't trust you.

If she is doing it intentionally, then she is lying.

I just don't think so though.

I invite anyone on site to share any pm's I have had with them in regards to Sky Dancer. There is not one.

I will say that I am not perfect. I had a similar fight with Care4all a while back when she said that I had revealed something that we had discussed privately a long time ago. The issue there was that I believe she had made those statements publicly and she swears up and down that they were private. They had been said years before the argument and on another board so I could not prove it.

In this case though, Sky is accusing me of having done it deliberately and for stupid rep points. Could she get anymore inane?

I have not revealed anything that was said between Sky and myself, not publicly nor privately. For her to continue to insist that I have, is nothing but a lie.

Immie

Care4all was right about you. You get off on revealing personal information and acting like you are big fucking Christian know it all.

I trust Care4all.

I don't trust you.

Funny, but I really don't think there are many people that trust you.

We all make mistakes, but you are compounding your lies.

Immie

Immie

Liar.

Immie

Keep going Immie. Keep calling me names. There is not an ounce of difference between you and AllieBaba.

Cuddle up to her. She's your type of person, a judgmental Christian.

Immie

I trust Care4all.

I don't trust you.

Funny, but I really don't think there are many people that trust you.

We all make mistakes, but you are compounding your lies.

Immie

Keep calling me a liar. Keep calling me names. Very Christian of you.

Liar.

Immie

Keep going Immie. Keep calling me names. There is not an ounce of difference between you and AllieBaba.

I guess since you think you are one with God, isn't that the Buddhist belief? That it a okay for you to call me names, but I must refrain from returning the favor.

Immie

Liar.

Immie

I guess since you think you are one with God, isn't that the Buddhist belief? That it a okay for you to call me names, but I must refrain from returning the favor.

Immie

Buddhists have nothing to do with God.

Keep judging me.

Liar.

Immie

Don't ever admit you have any rage or anger. Keep projecting it on me. You're Mr Holy Man.

When did I say I do not hare rage or anger? You are once again being dishonest and changing other people's words.

In fact, I just said that I had come very close to telling you to go to hell. I did not feel that way because I am sad. I felt that way, because I am tired and pissed off about your lies about me.

Immie

Liar.

Immie

Don't ever admit you have any rage or anger. Keep projecting it on me. You're Mr Holy Man.

When did I say I do not hare rage or anger? You are once again being dishonest and changing other people's words.

In fact, I just said that I had come very close to telling you to go to hell. I did not feel that way because I am sad. I felt that way, because I am tired and pissed off about your lies about me.

Immie
You hate my guts. So be it. Go to bed. Maybe I'll die in the night and leave you alone permanently.

Last edited:

Immie
You hate my guts. So be it. Go to bed. Maybe I'll die in the night and leave you alone permanently.

I don't even come close to hating you. I pity you.

Immie

Immie

I don't even come close to hating you. I pity you.

Immie

Pity is one of the most disgusting emotions anyone can have. I would rather you hated me. It would be more honest. Pity is the biggest putdown known to humanity.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back