YouGov poll: 43% of Republicans could imagine supporting a military coup in the United States

Luckily for us, the US military is much more patriotic than 43% of Republicans!
Yes they are and they are not sworn to protect the government. But you didn't know that, b/c you never served.
Since we're a democratic republic, we ARE the government. But you wouldn't know that, b/c you've have lived your life with your head up your a--hole.

YAWN

actual left-wingers planted actual bombs that killed actual Americans, in the pursuit of left-wing REVOLUTION. Some of the domestic terrorists are good friends with this Progressive President.

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Timothy McVie wasn't a leftist.

the Left doesnt seem to know what year it is, or who is President, and for how long.

soooooooooooooooooo no left-wing nutjobs should be commenting about who has his head up his ass

3% of the colonists (actually fighting) was all it took to beat the best army in the world in 1776.

The British lost the war of Independence for the same reason Bush jr lost the Iraq war.

It was simply way too expensive to impose a military "peace" on a place that refused to be occupied by a foreign power.
We did not lose Iraq. Obozo gave it back

funny how obama and biden "owned" Iraq when they thought it was cool to take EVERYBODY OUT.
the "refused to be occupied" talking point is a canard since obama DID take everybody out didnt he leftard?

the Left doesnt seem to know what year it is, or who is President, and for how long.

soooooooooooooooooo no left-wing nutjobs should be commenting about who has his head up his ass
I'm on the left and I know who's President. I also know he's not a liberal or a progressive.

Bill Clinton attacked Iraq before Bush did...OUCH!

Bush sr went to war against Iraq or have you forgotten all about the first gulf war?

I'm just mocking the left for pretending they had nothing to do with Bush going to war with Iraq and they themselves attacked Iraq for the same reasons Bush did. The left is an endless source of hilarity and contradictions. For example they claim Bush is a blithering idiot yet somehow he managed to convince the Democratic party to support the Iraq war lmao!

Lying to the American people is nothing to be proud of but apparently you have no problem with that.

Lying to Congress is a felony but no one in the Bush jr regime was ever held accountable for doing so.

Probably because Congress was under the feckless control of the Republicans during that dark period in our history.

Wow after 7 years of Obama's actual proven admitted lies you people have some nerve talking about lying. :laugh:

Bush jr and his regime lied this nation into an illegal war that has cost America the lives and limbs of it's finest and trillions of taxpayer dollars.

But being a dishonest extremist rightwinger you have to deflect because you lack the integrity to deal with the truth.

I'm still waiting to see you people post the alleged specific Bush lies and proof. Here let me show you how this works, Obama, "if you like your doctor and your plan you can keep them, period" that was a lie the proof is he repeated said this on video.

Ok, this is sad, this is just plain, old sad:

YouGov | Could a coup really happen in the United States?

military1.png

Wow.

"One nation, under G-d, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all".

Just to remind.

-Stat

Anarchy and Revolution against America is better, right?

Bush sr went to war against Iraq or have you forgotten all about the first gulf war?

I'm just mocking the left for pretending they had nothing to do with Bush going to war with Iraq and they themselves attacked Iraq for the same reasons Bush did. The left is an endless source of hilarity and contradictions. For example they claim Bush is a blithering idiot yet somehow he managed to convince the Democratic party to support the Iraq war lmao!

Lying to the American people is nothing to be proud of but apparently you have no problem with that.

Lying to Congress is a felony but no one in the Bush jr regime was ever held accountable for doing so.

Probably because Congress was under the feckless control of the Republicans during that dark period in our history.

Wow after 7 years of Obama's actual proven admitted lies you people have some nerve talking about lying. :laugh:

Bush jr and his regime lied this nation into an illegal war that has cost America the lives and limbs of it's finest and trillions of taxpayer dollars.

But being a dishonest extremist rightwinger you have to deflect because you lack the integrity to deal with the truth.

I'm still waiting to see you people post the alleged specific Bush lies and proof. Here let me show you how this works, Obama, "if you like your doctor and your plan you can keep them, period" that was a lie the proof is he repeated said this on video.

If you want me to educate you I charge $500 an hour. How do you plan to pay for today's lesson? Visa, MC or Amex?

So they're in favor of the most authoritarian branch of the government taking over?

Are they stupid or what?

If you want me to educate you I charge $500 an hour. How do you plan to pay for today's lesson? Visa, MC or Amex?

I doubt you could educate yourself on how to use a toilet, clue put the seat down then sit its not rocket science.

Forum List

Back