YouGov poll: 43% of Republicans could imagine supporting a military coup in the United States

For the clearly ignorant, the percent of the military that claims conservative is higher than the civilian population. do the math, if you can
My comment wasn't about conservative vs liberal, but about patriotic vs unpatriotic and the 43% of Republicans who apparently aren't vs a military which overwhelmingly is. How's that math, Benedict?
You're confusing patriotism with being a Tory. You think, wrongly, that the military is loyal to the government.

This is where real Americans and leftist split. Cons are loyal to the country, leftist are loyal to the government.

Luckily for us, the US military is much more patriotic than 43% of Republicans!
Yes they are and they are not sworn to protect the government. But you didn't know that, b/c you never served.
Since we're a democratic republic, we ARE the government. But you wouldn't know that, b/c you've have lived your life with your head up your a--hole.
That's ignorant on so many levels.

sure, in theory you could be right, but in reality, you're clearly not.

As far as Iraq goes if you "won" then how come ISIS is currently in charge over there?

Because your resident Messiah fucked things all up.

View attachment 49972

Nothing knee-jerk about it. The record stands.

:cuckoo:

Your studied response is noted.

you got the response that was appropriate. *shrug*

For the clearly ignorant, the percent of the military that claims conservative is higher than the civilian population. do the math, if you can
My comment wasn't about conservative vs liberal, but about patriotic vs unpatriotic and the 43% of Republicans who apparently aren't vs a military which overwhelmingly is. How's that math, Benedict?
You're confusing patriotism with being a Tory. You think, wrongly, that the military is loyal to the government.

This is where real Americans and leftist split. Cons are loyal to the country, leftist are loyal to the government.

i love when people in 2015 speak as if they think they're still in revolutionary times.

BZZZT Wrong!

Liberals are loyal to the Constitution. Conservatives worship money and their religion, in that order.

i love when people in 2015 speak as if they think they're still in revolutionary times.
I used tory to drive home the point that leftist support the government and not the country and freedom.

welcome back

I used tory to drive home the point that leftist support the government and not the country and freedom.

welcome back

what you call freedom is a giant temper tantrum.

Liberals are loyal to the Constitution.

Those liberal under the original definition, like myself? Yes. Those like-minded wrote the thing.

The modern-day users of the term? No, they hate it. It's in their way. That's why they seek their "fundamental change".

Those liberal under the original definition, like myself? Yes. Those like-minded wrote the thing.

The modern-day users of the term? No, they hate it. It's in their way. That's why they seek their "fundamental change".

upload_2015-9-13_10-37-31.png

Onus is on you to prove your fallacious claim with credible non partisan sources.

Many have tried and failed, and so will you, because the Founding Fathers were liberals and so are the liberals that uphold your right to spout ignorant and divisive drivel.

The OP is correct that it is ignorami like you that don't understand how this nation was founded to operate under the Constitution.

the Founding Fathers were liberals

Indeed they were.

and so are the liberals that uphold your right to spout ignorant and divisive drivel.

All those of liberal philosophy support such right.

However, you and your twisted, fundamental change-seeking hordes do not, and are not liberal in any sense according to the classic definition in force at the time of the FF's. You people are no better than wanna-be comic-book commies looking for Airstrip One because you have no interest in taking personal responsibility for your own well being, much less your own lives, and will be overjoyed to have the country sink along with those nations that have already adopted your idiot policies.

Indeed they were.

and so are the liberals that uphold your right to spout ignorant and divisive drivel.

However, you and your twisted, fundamental change-seeking hordes do not, and are not liberal in any sense according to the classic definition in force at the time of the FF's. You people are no better than wanna-be comic-book commies looking for Airstrip One because you have no interest in taking personal responsibility for your own well being, much less your own lives, and will be overjoyed to have the country sink along with those nations that have already adopted your idiot policies.

Thank you for disqualifying yourself on this topic. You can go back to your comic books and sodas.

Have a nice day.

Indeed they were.

Thank you for disqualifying yourself on this topic. You can go back to your comic books and sodas.

Have a nice day.

Facts are frightening to you, I know.

Indeed they were.

Have a nice day.

Ironic coming from someone who admits to reading comic books.

Indeed they were.

Have a nice day.

Who said I read them? They're an investment. I have one worth approximately $80,000, and others as well.

Indeed they were.

Have a nice day.

Who said I read them? They're an investment. I have one worth approximately $80,000, and others as well.

You are not doing your lack of credibility any good by claiming that your comic books are "investments".

You really should stop :dig: this hole for yourself and get back to the OP topic instead.

Indeed they were.

Have a nice day.

You are not doing your lack of credibility any good by claiming that your comic books are "investments".

You really should stop :dig: this hole for yourself and get back to the OP topic instead.

I have already commented upon the topic. This is the entertainment part.

You're not liberal. You would never have been considered liberal. That's pure delusion. You are nothing but a regressive and a reactionary.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back