YouGov poll (Scientific poll) finds Clinton won debate comfortably

And
boxing.gif
every time the far right lies and says Trump won.

Here in the Texas Hill Country, many hard core GOP cons are very disappointed in Trump.

I was a bit disappointed in Trump's performance myself.

That said, I personally wouldn't care if he were caught in a compromising position with a goat. I will vote for him over any Democrat, and especially Hillary Clinton.

The second scientific poll conducted about the debate has found that Hillary Clinton kick Trump's butt.
Trump supporters have touted unscientific internet polls where nothing is controlled for (Party ID, gender, race, etc).
What the fuck does gender, race or party id have to do with it? Did the scientists explain? If you prefer Trump's approach to change direction and help business so we can prosper then he won. If you prefer highly scripted rhetoric and are arrogant and condescending then Hillary won.

You can't have 85% make whites participate in a poll and say it's valid.
Where did you get that and when did whites vote unilaterally? People decide who won in their minds. What is the fascination with libs prancing in victory like toddlers with a new toy?
That's what you were doing: prancing and dancing at Donald Two Times nonexistent victory. He did poorly.

And
boxing.gif

Here in the Texas Hill Country, many hard core GOP cons are very disappointed in Trump.

Yeah sure, link the "hard core" ones who are disappointed in Trump. It's easy to type shit
You do it here many times daily.

Just shut up and back up your claim, Fake. I doubt you know any "hard right cons"....seeing you're a dyed in the wool leftard moonbat pretending to be on the right. The sad thing everyone knows it and you keep trying the charade. That defines stupid

What difference does some poll make? People will take what they want from the debates, nobody needs morons like the OP cherry picking shit so all you moonbats feel warm and fuzzy

And
boxing.gif

That said, I personally wouldn't care if he were caught in a compromising position with a goat. I will vote for him over any Democrat, and especially Hillary Clinton.

Exactly

And
boxing.gif

Exactly
You see, that is the thing with you partisan hacks. You lame fucks don't even care who is actually running for whatever office. All partisan idiots like you just go into the voting booth and vote straight republican, or democrat, and when somebody asks you who you voted for, you tell them, "I don't know. I don't even know who was running. I just voted the straight republican ticket like I always do."

And
boxing.gif

Yeah sure, link the "hard core" ones who are disappointed in Trump. It's easy to type shit
Just shut up and back up your claim, Fake. I doubt you know any "hard right cons"....seeing you're a dyed in the wool leftard moonbat pretending to be on the right. The sad thing everyone knows it and you keep trying the charade. That defines stupid What difference does some poll make? People will take what they want from the debates, nobody needs morons like the OP cherry picking shit so all you moonbats feel warm and fuzzy
You did it above and below my previous quote. You are a hard Alt Right hater of all things good in America. Polls count, or you would not be whining about them. The OP is scientific, and you hate anything that quantifies and qualifies facts. You are anti-fact. Fact. :lol:

The second scientific poll conducted about the debate has found that Hillary Clinton kick Trump's butt.
Trump supporters have touted unscientific internet polls where nothing is controlled for (Party ID, gender, race, etc).
What the fuck does gender, race or party id have to do with it? Did the scientists explain? If you prefer Trump's approach to change direction and help business so we can prosper then he won. If you prefer highly scripted rhetoric and are arrogant and condescending then Hillary won.

Where did you get that and when did whites vote unilaterally? People decide who won in their minds. What is the fascination with libs prancing in victory like toddlers with a new toy?
Ok, tell me how many whites/blacks voted in the unscientific internet polls you tout. Oh yeah, they didn't control for race, so you don't even know how many!

Ok, tell me how many whites/blacks voted in the unscientific internet polls you tout. Oh yeah, they didn't control for race, so you don't even know how many!
You mean people, of course.....

And
boxing.gif

Just shut up and back up your claim, Fake. I doubt you know any "hard right cons"....seeing you're a dyed in the wool leftard moonbat pretending to be on the right. The sad thing everyone knows it and you keep trying the charade. That defines stupid What difference does some poll make? People will take what they want from the debates, nobody needs morons like the OP cherry picking shit so all you moonbats feel warm and fuzzy
You did it above and below my previous quote. You are a hard Alt Right hater of all things good in America. Polls count, or you would not be whining about them. The OP is scientific, and you hate anything that quantifies and qualifies facts. You are anti-fact. Fact. :lol:

Save it and stop with the lame and failed "alt right" BS

I don't care, you can't hear me. I have my own mind as does anyone else. You need some kind of victory to validate you beliefs. If smug, condescending, corrupt politicians float your boat then Hillary won. You can't reshape people's minds to agree.

LOL The people spoke...she lost. But keep trying to convince yourself otherwise
Only according to you and a few other desperate people on an Internet message board.

Another left tard chimes in. You people actually think I take your musings serious don't you? I really couldn't care less what any leftwing moonbat says or thinks. If a poll makes you feel all warm and secure have at it. I'll simply snicker at you

Forum List

Back