YouGov poll (Scientific poll) finds Clinton won debate comfortably

LOL The people spoke...she lost. But keep trying to convince yourself otherwise

Are you referring to unscientific polls?

She believes the Earth is 6000 years old. You're surprised she believes unscientific polls only because she likes them?

Another one who is trying to pretend they know me, I'm not a fundamentalist, dumbass

So you agree that the Bible is just an old storybook written by Men? Not the word of God? hmmmm interesting.

msn.com's unscientific internet poll had Clinton winning the debate. Since you RW'ers want to believe those sort of polls,

believe that one.

Don't even bother, it's just too complex for the Trump-predisposed to fully understand the difference.

Yet another one chimes in, the need for left loons to have their beliefs validated by polls continues unabated

Name some polls you accept as valid that do NOT have the results you'd like.

Don't even bother, The very thing that draws Trumpsters to the over-simplicity and hyperbole he sells will prevent them from truly grasping the fundamental difference between scientific and unscientific polling.

It's one of the bylaws of the Rightwing Cult that members must reject the validity of ANY and EVERY poll that has results that the right doesn't like.

Don't even bother, The very thing that draws Trumpsters to the over-simplicity and hyperbole he sells will prevent them from truly grasping the fundamental difference between scientific and unscientific polling.
The only thing that draws Hillbots to her is the arrogance, superiority complex and corruption. Like flies to shit.

Don't even bother, it's just too complex for the Trump-predisposed to fully understand the difference.

Yet another one chimes in, the need for left loons to have their beliefs validated by polls continues unabated

Name some polls you accept as valid that do NOT have the results you'd like.

Well Sparky if you really did know me like you think you do you'd know I don't take polls serious. Easy to manipulate. But if this one makes you feel good and gives you the fuzzies have at it. Nobody cares

Do YOU understand the difference between scientific and un-scientific poll?

I voted 4 times in one of those internet polls, could have voted 100 times without breaking a sweat - what does that tell you?

It's one of the bylaws of the Rightwing Cult that members must reject the validity of ANY and EVERY poll that has results that the right doesn't like.
...meanwhile you cling for life to the polls you like.

I voted 4 times in one of those internet polls, could have voted 100 times without breaking a sweat - what does that tell you?
That you are incredibly dishonest.

Do you understand I don't give a shit about your "scientific polls"

I absolutely understand. That's the point of my thread.

...meanwhile you cling for life to the polls you like.
By "the polls you like", do you mean scientific ones?

Of course you don't, because slightly complex ideas hurt your little head and are way too inconvenient.

Trump has trained himself early on to think on the surface level like you simpletons do and talk to you the uncomplicated way you prefer to be talked to - like a child. That's why he constantly lies and speaks in hyperbole - the surface simplicity has a frequent tendency to not connect with reality.

Last edited:

Of course you don't, because slightly complex ideas hurt your little head and are way too inconvenient.

Trump has trained to himself early on to think on the surface level like you simpletons do and talk to you the soothing way you prefer to be talked to - like a child. That's why he constantly lies and speaks in hyperbole - the surface simplicity has a frequent tendency to not connect with reality.

Need a tissue? I don't care about some poll, if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy about the corrupt old bitch have at it

Trump has trained to himself early on to think on the surface level like you simpletons do and talk to you the soothing way you prefer to be talked to - like a child. That's why he constantly lies and speaks in hyperbole - the surface simplicity has a frequent tendency to not connect with reality.

Need a tissue? I don't care about some poll, if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy about the corrupt old bitch have at it

Simple enough.

Only according to you and a few other desperate people on an Internet message board.

Another left tard chimes in. You people actually think I take your musings serious don't you? I really couldn't care less what any leftwing moonbat says or thinks. If a poll makes you feel all warm and secure have at it. I'll simply snicker at you
You are too insignificant for me to care about. You do not even know what nationality you are.

14495423_1318720161501380_8788508086026385913_n.jpg

Forum List

Back