You'll Never See Trump Do This

Stop with the gaslighting already, no intelligent adult believes Biden is healthy, physically or mentally.
Yep. Its like taking one speech where he is semi articulate, and ignore the other 34 he made that month.
What else are they going to do? Admit he is in no position to be president?
This is cultism 101, bro. Catch up 🤪

Yes, I've played golf. It's not particularly physically challenging.

It's a good game for a lard ass.
You've played golf once or twice?

Have you ever played more than 9 holes in a day?

How about 36?

Trump sometimes plays 2 rounds a day.

I would be willing to bet that's exactly what he's doing right now, thanks to the fact that he's not stuck in that ice box courtroom he's been stuck in for the last 5+ weeks.

Last edited:
Your obese dear leader, NEVER did that.
Dem leader
430lg3.jpg

Have you ever played more than 9 rounds in a day?

How about 32?

Trump sometimes play 2 rounds a day.

I would be willing to bet that's exactly what he's doing right now, thanks to the fact that he's not stuck in that ice box courtroom he's been stuck in for the last 5+ weeks.

I've caddied 2 18 hole rounds in a day.

I've caddied a double for 18 holes.

I've played 18 holes.

But no, golf bores the shit out of me, so I've never played more that 18 holes in a day.

I have way more interesting things to do with my life than hit a ball with a stick to get it into a little hole in the ground. WAY MORE INTERESTING!!!

I've caddied 2 18 hole rounds in a day.

I've caddied a double for 18 holes.

I've played 18 holes.

But no, golf bores the shit out of me, so I've never played more that 18 holes in a day.

I have way more interesting things to do with my life than hit a ball with a stick to get it into a little hole in the ground. WAY MORE INTERESTING!!!
So if you've been a caddy and you think riding a bike is harder than playing 2 to 3 rounds of golf in a row, which is what Trump does several times a week, then you're lying to yourself.

Trump has so much energy because he's always active.

Meanwhile Biden moves like the walking dead.

So if you've been a caddy and you think riding a bike is harder than playing 2 to 3 rounds of golf in a row, which is what Trump does several times a week, then you're lying to yourself.
You're lying about your obese, orange dear leader.

RIDING a golf cart?
I could play three 18 hole rounds, every day

Quit the bullshit. Trump is out of shape both mentally and physically. He doesn't exercise. He drives his fucking golf cart on the greens. If you knew anything about that you would know it's not acceptable. It is acceptable if the club issues a handicap sticker, though.

Have you ever played more than 9 rounds in a day?

How about 32?

you mean, nine holes a day? 9 rounds would be 162 holes?

And why only play 32 leaving off the last 4?

Trump sometimes plays 2 rounds a day.

Using a golf cart that he takes right up to his ball no matter the condition of the fairways and sometimes even on to the green

you mean, nine holes a day? 9 rounds would be 162 holes?

And why only play 32 leaving off the last 4?

Using a golf cart that he takes right up to his ball no matter the condition of the fairways and sometimes even on to the green
sorry.....I'm trying to do 5 things at once, cooking, cleaning, feeding my pets, talking to people from the city, and taking care of my wife with Dementia.

That's 5 things, right?

Forum List

Back