🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young Hillary Clinton Supporters Struggle To Name Her Achievements...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Yikes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8WIia47WE]PJTV -- Young Hillary Clinton Supporters Struggle to Name Her Achievements - YouTube[/ame]

I can name one. She dodged that shoe pretty well. Just as easily as she dodged questions and congressional subpoenas on Benghazi, or the fact that she was responsible for Hillarycare, the mother of Obamacare.

Plusees

shes a closet dyke

she let her man walk all over her

she got femminists to call a young woman a slut and trash

so basically she exposed the womens rights movement as a en empty vessle of the left and the democrat party.....

i still cant believe they threw monica under the bus, yet loved a liar like anita hill

OP video is scary! It appears our colleges and universities are cranking out a new generation of low-information voter pinheads.........and if those college students are representative of college students at large, then, as a country........we're fucked!!!

If GW Bush could be president after only owning a baseball team for a minute and being a bad texas governor then Hillary is more than qualified to be the POTUS.

She has no achievements. No one can list them.

But then, that's the issue, and the young bubble heads are just too ignorant to know it.

Typical low information, leftards.

The older ones seem to have that problem as well.

Name me a Bobby Jindal, Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney, McCain Paul Ryan or Christy accomplishment.

Neither Romney or McCain are considered contenders for the 2016 election so they are irrelevant Jindal did outstanding job dealing with the BP disaster Ryan worked across party lines with Patty Murray to get a budget deal Christie has gotten concessions from unions and Rubio has at least tried to get immigration reform going somewhere.

Forum List

Back