🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young men giving up on marriage: Women aren't women anymore

No decent, clean, moral, patriotic, red-blooded American man is going to marry a croaking old bulldyke carpet muncher.

Giving such repugnant old sows a harsh beatdown -- sure.

Marrying the foul-smelling beast -- fuhgettaboutit.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?
Like the pissed-off homeless guy said to the liquor store employees who threw him out of the store, "Fuck all y'all stank-hole bitches in da ass!"

Yet you support the treatment of women in Islam....
Actually men went off to war and women became the factory workers. Glad the days are gone when women depended on men, and let down time and again. Women need to be able to care for themselves, even if married.

Never said that, I said its their business to change it. I find SA a disgusting shithole.

The sad thing is that most married men these days are cucks that let their wives and even children walk all over them. Men are too afraid to tell their women "no", and they all want to be best friends with their kids.

For example the other day I was eating at the food court, I notice a young man trying to call his son over to his table. The son is running around playing at other tables. When the kid refuses to obey his father, what happens next? The guy then offers his son he'll play with him if he comes over, "hey buddy, do you want to come over here and we'll play with your cars?" The kid still refused. Of course the wife was sitting at another table gabbing with some other land whale not caring at all.
I'm just sitting there shaking my head.

Another factor is that men can get foreign brides and women don't. All that is happening is that women who make the wrong reproductive decisions have fewer children and their genetically influenced behavior is reducing in frequency. Arguments about the behaviors will have no serious influence on outcomes.

Horseshit to all of you.
If young men can't handle an equal partner in a relationship, that's on them, not the woman.
If a young man can't cope with pitching in with housework and taking care of the kids, that's his problem. Women work and do all that. What's wrong with men if they can't?
There's no dark evil plot involved and no political party responsible, because what you're talking about actually isn't happening. Maybe the young people aren't committing to the piece of paper, but that's not because they are turned off by feminism. Just the writer of OP's article.

Before most of the mills shutdown, both of my parents worked rotating shifts. They had no choice but to share the household and rearing duties when my sister and I were too young to pitch in. As a result, my father is a pretty awesome cook.
Yes, it's a common misperception that it requires ovaries to operate a home stove.

Wow!!!

Maybe men should be men, and stop whining like little girls...they'd be more attractive and...manly!!! :D

Horseshit to all of you.
If young men can't handle an equal partner in a relationship, that's on them, not the woman.
If a young man can't cope with pitching in with housework and taking care of the kids, that's his problem. Women work and do all that. What's wrong with men if they can't?
There's no dark evil plot involved and no political party responsible, because what you're talking about actually isn't happening. Maybe the young people aren't committing to the piece of paper, but that's not because they are turned off by feminism. Just the writer of OP's article.

Before most of the mills shutdown, both of my parents worked rotating shifts. They had no choice but to share the household and rearing duties when my sister and I were too young to pitch in. As a result, my father is a pretty awesome cook.
Yes, it's a common misperception that it requires ovaries to operate a home stove.

We love to cook. I am about to head downstairs to season and seal four racks of ribs for our annual Spring BBQ that we're hosting tomorrow. I supply the ribs/chicken and I make everyone else bring a side dish. I am about to ruin a week's worth of jogs. lol

The men who agree with the OP's article are the male chauvinists. They feel threatened over their masculinity.
They would probably enjoy Saudi Arabia.

Horseshit to all of you.

We love to cook. I am about to head downstairs to season and seal four racks of ribs for our annual Spring BBQ that we're hosting tomorrow. I supply the ribs/chicken and I make everyone else bring a side dish. I am about to ruin a week's worth of jogs. lol
Sounds wonderful.

I agree with this 100%...

Men are being shit on and pushed out of the family by women that have been trained all their lives to hate them because of fucking feminism.

-Can't be a man anymore. Don't get me wrong I think it is cool if you want to be a girly man but most men don't! Most men need to feel like they're head of something as our evolution as a primate demands it! If not then we don't want anything to do with it.
-Can't have a opinion or any say in the family...Gots to feel like shit and that she is always effin right or she'll leave you and take half of everything you own.

I am sorry but modern marriage in this country is very bad for men as women don't feel like they should honor their side of the fucking deal and that is only the start of why feminism is bad....Other areas is in the work place and education that works against our boys in everyway.

America was better in the 40's and 50's in many ways as economic liberalism allowed one man to buy a good house, raise 3-5 kids and have the women at home...Thank the unions and anti-trust for that mindwars....

If anything the femenist movement helped grow single parent families(more so in the black family!), hurt our educational standards and fucked over millions of years of human evolution. Yes, I believe feminism creating the environment for the mother to work 40-50 hours a week and not caring to have a man is why blacks in general are hurting....

I say this as someone that is a democrat.

A lot of those good times in the 50's was due to the fact that the USA was way ahead in manufacturing etc. and didn't face much competition, so times were good. Almost all families could live on one income. Most of Europe and the orient were still recovering from WW2. I remember my Dad and a couple of his friends remarking on the competition this country faced in the future, after viewing a couple items from Europe on sale in the local hardware store. Quality good, price low. This was about 1956 or '57. Sputnik was the big wakeup call. We weren't the only ones in the world with great capabilities anymore.

Actually men went off to war and women became the factory workers. Glad the days are gone when women depended on men, and let down time and again. Women need to be able to care for themselves, even if married.
While I understand and empathize with your lament I think you'll agree that in all but the more recent generations it refers to an extreme minority of examples.

I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough to remember when the roles and obligations of both men and women here in the U.S. were clearly defined and, for the most part, fulfilled. I believe the shift in these roles and obligations began with post-WWII advances in technology and reductions in customary hardships, both of which brought about radical changes in social circumstances, attitudes, and perceptions.

With specific reference to the shift in male/female roles, I believe suspension of the military draft and increased female participation in traditionally male military functions had a lot to do with it. While operating below the conscious level, perception of the male as protector is the keystone factor in the fundamental male/female relationship. Disruption of that critical perception facilitated the movement of women into civilian positions formerly inhabited exclusively by men, such as police patrol officers, long-haul truckers, construction workers, airline pilots, et al. Thus the traditional perception of male as breadwinner followed his perceived role as protector into obscurity.

Men are being shit on and pushed out of the family by women that have been trained all their lives to hate them because of fucking feminism.

-Can't be a man anymore. Don't get me wrong I think it is cool if you want to be a girly man but most men don't! Most men need to feel like they're head of something as our evolution as a primate demands it! If not then we don't want anything to do with it.
-Can't have a opinion or any say in the family...Gots to feel like shit and that she is always effin right or she'll leave you and take half of everything you own.

I am sorry but modern marriage in this country is very bad for men as women don't feel like they should honor their side of the fucking deal and that is only the start of why feminism is bad....Other areas is in the work place and education that works against our boys in everyway.

America was better in the 40's and 50's in many ways as economic liberalism allowed one man to buy a good house, raise 3-5 kids and have the women at home...Thank the unions and anti-trust for that mindwars....

If anything the femenist movement helped grow single parent families(more so in the black family!), hurt our educational standards and fucked over millions of years of human evolution. Yes, I believe feminism creating the environment for the mother to work 40-50 hours a week and not caring to have a man is why blacks in general are hurting....

:eek: I agree with Matthew. :eek:

Is this someone else posting on Matthew's account?
No, he's just not very bright. He has no idea that he endorses agendas that ultimately piss him off. Common for democrats. Lack of intellect and ability to reason logically.

Useful idiots.

Men today have been castrated, and looks like millenials need to rethink that so called 'glass ceiling'.

Women in their 20s earn more than men of same age, study finds

Women in their 20s have reversed the gender pay gap, but their earning power is still overtaken by men later in life. Figures compiled by the Press Association have shown that between the ages of 22 and 29, a woman will typically earn £1,111 more per annum than her male counterparts.

Using data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), PA analysed the comparative earnings of men and women between 2006 and 2013. Statistics for 2014 have yet to be verified and were excluded.
Women in their 20s earn more than men of same age, study finds
Follow the Money and It's Always Daddy's Money

The driving goal of feminism, which also financed its massive propaganda, was so richgirls could inherit their Daddies' power just like their brothers always could. For the first time in human history, all in one fell swoop, this devious cause doubled aristocracy's choking grip on society. Second, if men are turned into inhibited wimps by screeching femininnies and penis-envy piranhas, they won't stand up to their bosses.

For the leftist liberals that is way beyond their thinking capacity. They can not understand how indoctrination not education brainwashed them. They don't even know they aren't thinking for themselves even someone wiht two PHD's can be that controlled.

“The problem? This new phenomenon has changed the dance between men and women,”.

So you have given up on women.

Interesting.

Not a surprise.

That is like me giving up on yachts.

Your such an Idiot gawd WTF is with you morons today
SO THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO MAKE AN ASS HOLE OF YOU..................... I'M NOT MAN IDIOT!!!

Last edited:

The secular state has not business in marriage at all.

Why should I care what Trump or Obama think of me marrying someone?

How can you say that there is now equality in marriage when polygamists are not allowed to marry?

What did anyone do to "earn" a marriage license? It's not a license, it's a tax.

Why should the state determine how much my spouse will or will not get when I die, etc?

Why should people marry someone just so they can have access to their money after they plan to divorce them?

The whole notion of state sponsored marriage is absurd. Marriage should be a private affair.

Of course, marriage would probably devolve into those who are only very religious. The bad news is that there will be more children growing up in families without married parents. The good news is that the divorce rate should plummet along with it and put divorce lawyers out of business.

But perhaps the best result will be the government finally getting out of the bedroom once and for all and continuing to divide the country, which is why it will never happen

The sad thing is that most married men these days are cucks that let their wives and even children walk all over them. Men are too afraid to tell their women "no", and they all want to be best friends with their kids.

For example the other day I was eating at the food court, I notice a young man trying to call his son over to his table. The son is running around playing at other tables. When the kid refuses to obey his father, what happens next? The guy then offers his son he'll play with him if he comes over, "hey buddy, do you want to come over here and we'll play with your cars?" The kid still refused. Of course the wife was sitting at another table gabbing with some other land whale not caring at all.
I'm just sitting there shaking my head.

How dare that woman let the father parent!

“The problem? This new phenomenon has changed the dance between men and women,”.

So you have given up on women.

Interesting.

Not a surprise.

That is like me giving up on yachts.

Your such an Idiot gawd WTF is with you morons today
SO THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO MAKE AN ASS HOLE OF YOU..................... I'M NOT MAN IDIOT!!!
Take it easy, MindWars. It's only politics. No sense popping an embolus over it.

Another factor is that men can get foreign brides and women don't. All that is happening is that women who make the wrong reproductive decisions have fewer children and their genetically influenced behavior is reducing in frequency. Arguments about the behaviors will have no serious influence on outcomes.
Women get foreign husbands. They get men from the middle east who show them a whole different world.

Forum List

Back