Youngkin Already Picking Fight With Virginia Parents, Get's Smacked Down On Mask Mandate

"Rights" don't mean you can trample on the rights of others however.

It goes both ways, cupcake. You don't have the right to demand I wear something on my face that I don't want to wear. Furthermore, I am under NO obligation to protect YOUR health. That's YOUR job.

It goes both ways, cupcake. You don't have the right to demand I wear something on my face that I don't want to wear. Furthermore, I am under NO obligation to protect YOUR health. That's YOUR job.
she thinks she has a right not to get sick.

Agreed but it is the local school board, elected by the parents, that should make the decision, not the governor.

They only have the power given to them by the State. and most local school boards have unfettered themselves from parental oversight a long time ago.

Looks like Virginia schools run by the DNC are refusing to acknowledge Executive Orders by their governor giving parents the choice as to whether their children wear masks to school.

Democrats only know two kinds of laws, those they like and those they openly defy.

Looks like Virginia schools run by the DNC are refusing to acknowledge Executive Orders by their governor giving parents the choice as to whether their children wear masks to school.

Democrats only know two kinds of laws, those they like and those they openly defy.
God, they love their servitude.

Good hope lots of lawsuits result if the Gestapo schools dont let up their edicts.

Sure, they won't know math or read very well, but they will know all the 23,453,264 different gender pronouns and also know to either feel a victim or victimizer because of the color of their skin.
Glad I got my primary education before this vile bullshit started. Schools are making nasty little Nazis out of our children. The children who are absorbing this are going to go out into the world and get the shit kicked out of them regularly.

1642537575633.png

The kids are being sent to school to learn to read, write, and do arithmetic.

I'm thinkin' anything else should be electives that the parents have to sign off on until their children are at least sixteen to eighteen years of age.

How many teachers can we get rid of because they don't have anything to offer to the above curriculum?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I don't know why they're even bothering to start a fight with the governor over it, most of those kids have become so indoctrinated to wear masks at this point that they'll do it voluntarily. I saw something on the news the other night about parents finding their kids wearing masks while alone in their own bedrooms, and saying kids wear them to school even when their parents say they don't have to because their peers are wearing them. Young kids do tend to do whatever the rest of their peers are doing. Trend setters are few and far between at that age, most kids don't want to stand out as different.

The toy industry makes millions due to that phenomenon. So did Trapper Keeper and Jansport (in my day). Lol

Aren't executive orders and laws two entirely different things?

Forum List

Back