Youngkin Already Picking Fight With Virginia Parents, Get's Smacked Down On Mask Mandate

It does? You think me supporting no mandates is me supporting government? hahahahahahahahaha you sure like to look foolish.
Look's like you're flailing...you supported a no mask-mandate mandate from Big Government against the local communities.

Here, let me help you...

4bqq7h (1).jpeg

Lies! How can you lie like that? LT Gov and AG flipped too and McAuliffe got the 2nd most votes in state history. I am a parent and I believe masks are useless. So I would send in my vaccinated kids without them if I could. If you feel differently, that is your right and you may send them in with masks.

The state was deep Blue in November 2020 and then went deep red. Why is that? Well GY ran on giving parents CHOICES not MANDATES.
I could get my medical advice from you or from the CDC... tough call...

they can if the court allows it. oops
Yup, special exceptions because there are always a rare few kids who can not be vaccinated. Those exist in almost every law. But it's not "parental choice" just because they don't like vaccines.

New Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R) began his new job by ensuring that all masks mandates would be banned in schools regardless of what the community and parents want.

Speaking to the press on Sunday, Youngkin was asked about the Arlington school district still requiring masks regardless of what the governor says. Arlington County voted 76.7 percent against Youngkin despite his campaign pledge to kill masks in schools.

Youngkin said that clearly, the schools didn't listen to what parents wanted, assuming that the parents in Arlington don't want the mask mandate. Arlington County voted 76.7 percent against Youngkin despite his campaign pledge to kill masks in schools.

First day on the job, don't even know what the law is. This ain't Flori-Duh son. That crap won't fly here.
Virginia loves government rule. Well - northern Virginia...

Yep if it infringes on others freedoms. You still do not, in my opinion, understand the difference between rights and mandates. No one says your kids cannot wear a mask, they just say they don't have to. Not the same thing.

"Rights" don't mean you can trample on the rights of others however. Does Typhoid Mary have a right to work in your school's cafeteria?

How is telling local Bureaucrats they can’t dictate parental decisions to parents being in favor of Big government, Moron?
Those local bureaucrats are elected the local voters on an issue that affects ONLY local voters. Why is the governor even involved? I the positions were reversed would you support the governor?

yep and the parents elected an official that told them they can't mandate masks. you have no right to good health, nor do you have the right over any other person.
There you go. Supporting Big Government overreach.

Didn't think you were a Big Government type. I guess you think we should have Federal voting laws because most voters voted for Biden.
you too huh? not implementing government is implementing government to you sad creatures.

Sure. Creating a mandate through EO that denies local districts their rights to do what their citizens elected them to do.
wasn't he elected? how is a majority of people different than a majority of people? party matters?

Forum List

Back