Your 2016 Republican Nominee Will Be...

One exapmle that comes to mind , and is very similar to the Liberal Clap-Trap that is till being perpetrated is the Wall within - a CBS special .

In June 1988, CBS presented an hour-long special "CBS Reports: The Wall Within" . The show was praised by critics, the Washington Post called it "extraordinarily powerful" One Vet Terry Bradley, told Rather he had tortured and skinned alive whole Vietnamese families, 50 men, women, and children in a single hour. George Grule claimed he was stationed on the U.S.S. Ticonderoga off the Vietnamese coast during a secret mission. Grule claimed to have witnessed a friend walk into an airplane propeller which turned him into mincemeat and sprayed Grule with his blood. Coaxed by Dan Rather, Steve Southards, vividly described slaughtering hordes of Vietnamese civilians, and blaming the North Vietnamese. "... you went into the village, killed people, burned part of the village, then made it appear that the other side had done this?" Rather replied. Grizzly fantastic horrifying tales, ALL FABRICATED - ---

B. G. Burkett and Glenna Whitley, in their book * Stolen Valor : How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History
ir
*, claim that they had obtained the service records of all six soldiers, documenting where each was stationed throughout the Vietnam War. Only one of the men actually served in Vietnam; he claimed he was a Navy SEAL, but the records contradicted his claims and listed him as an equipment repairman , the other 5 never even set foot on Vietnamese soil. I can understand and possibly forgive One charlatan slipping through, but not 6 !!!!

A similar incident occurred In 1998, apparently CNN took lessons from the same folks who controlled Dan Rather when they ran a report that the 1970 Operation Tailwind used Sarin gas to kill American defectors . The Pentagon denied the story. Skeptics proved it extremely improbable that such an atrocity went unnoticed , and CNN had no facts or viable witnesses to offer the slightest bit of credibility to the story.

Prior to Fox News and the Internet this was everyday business in the Liberal Media , Now with Fox and the internet blowing their asses up more often Truth & Freedom has a chance
Assuming your post is factual - which I would never assume - you rush to shoot the messengers instead of placing the blame where it belongs, on the subjects who lied.

But I notice you don't blame the right-wing media for the lies of the Swift Boaters.

As for FOX, now we get a new fake scandal a week.

No evidence that:

• Benghazi was due to incompetence
  • Benghazi wasn't caused by the YouTube video
  • The IRS targeted anybody due to political concerns
  • Fast & Furious (A Bush program) was an Obama screwup
  • ACORN was corrupt
  • The New Black Panther 'Party' is any more than a couple of guys in costumes

Or any of the other fake scandals.

The ONLY one that has merit is the bugging of AP reporters. But they are part of the supposed "Liberal Media". Hmmm.....

CBS and CNN both admitted that their "journalist- propagandists" were wrong .

Links?

CBS years later , CNN months later. Now getcha foot outta your mouth and stand up so I can bitch smack ya again.

When is FOXNEWS going to admit they are wrong?

I shouldn't have top do your legwork for you - Go back to the original post dumbass

Dan Rather

Hijacked Honor The Wall Within 1988 CBS Dan Rather fraudulent documentary on vets

Stolen Valor How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History B. G. Burkett Glenna Whitley 9780966703603 Amazon.com Books

Shadow Five Presidents and the Legacy of Watergate Bob Woodward 9780684870571 Amazon.com Books

Rather Defends CBS Over Memos on Bush washingtonpost.com

One exapmle that comes to mind , and is very similar to the Liberal Clap-Trap that is till being perpetrated is the Wall within - a CBS special .

In June 1988, CBS presented an hour-long special "CBS Reports: The Wall Within" . The show was praised by critics, the Washington Post called it "extraordinarily powerful" One Vet Terry Bradley, told Rather he had tortured and skinned alive whole Vietnamese families, 50 men, women, and children in a single hour. George Grule claimed he was stationed on the U.S.S. Ticonderoga off the Vietnamese coast during a secret mission. Grule claimed to have witnessed a friend walk into an airplane propeller which turned him into mincemeat and sprayed Grule with his blood. Coaxed by Dan Rather, Steve Southards, vividly described slaughtering hordes of Vietnamese civilians, and blaming the North Vietnamese. "... you went into the village, killed people, burned part of the village, then made it appear that the other side had done this?" Rather replied. Grizzly fantastic horrifying tales, ALL FABRICATED - ---

B. G. Burkett and Glenna Whitley, in their book * Stolen Valor : How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History
ir
*, claim that they had obtained the service records of all six soldiers, documenting where each was stationed throughout the Vietnam War. Only one of the men actually served in Vietnam; he claimed he was a Navy SEAL, but the records contradicted his claims and listed him as an equipment repairman , the other 5 never even set foot on Vietnamese soil. I can understand and possibly forgive One charlatan slipping through, but not 6 !!!!

A similar incident occurred In 1998, apparently CNN took lessons from the same folks who controlled Dan Rather when they ran a report that the 1970 Operation Tailwind used Sarin gas to kill American defectors . The Pentagon denied the story. Skeptics proved it extremely improbable that such an atrocity went unnoticed , and CNN had no facts or viable witnesses to offer the slightest bit of credibility to the story.

Prior to Fox News and the Internet this was everyday business in the Liberal Media , Now with Fox and the internet blowing their asses up more often Truth & Freedom has a chance
Assuming your post is factual - which I would never assume - you rush to shoot the messengers instead of placing the blame where it belongs, on the subjects who lied.

But I notice you don't blame the right-wing media for the lies of the Swift Boaters.

No evidence that:

• ACORN was corrupt

The ONLY one that has merit is the bugging of AP reporters. But they are part of the supposed "Liberal Media". Hmmm.....

Links?

CBS years later , CNN months later. Now getcha foot outta your mouth and stand up so I can bitch smack ya again.

I shouldn't have top do your legwork for you - Go back to the original post dumbass

Dan Rather

Hijacked Honor The Wall Within 1988 CBS Dan Rather fraudulent documentary on vets

Stolen Valor How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History B. G. Burkett Glenna Whitley 9780966703603 Amazon.com Books

Shadow Five Presidents and the Legacy of Watergate Bob Woodward 9780684870571 Amazon.com Books

Do you have a point?

Is this supposed to prove something?

Should I start listing all the things that Right-Wing media trumped up under false pretenses? Shirley Sherrod? ACORN? The cost of Obama trips overseas?

There's three. There are 10s more.

ir

No evidence that:

• ACORN was corrupt

Links?

Dan Rather

Do you have a point?

Is this supposed to prove something?

Should I start listing all the things that Right-Wing media trumped up under false pretenses? Shirley Sherrod? ACORN? The cost of Obama trips overseas?

There's three. There are 10s more.

Dan Rather is running for prez?

How 'bout pitter patter Palin? She bobs, she weaves...

And HEY, as she recently alluded to on a neighborhood street one night at a late night party, we should ALL know who she is by now!

I read that as "bitter patter Palin".

Yeah, she's a definite maybe and they don't mind that she's a drunk.

the GOP wouldn't do too bad with Pence, but he's about as exciting as Vanilla.

The GOP will nominate Jeb Bush.

If they do I will be done completely with them.

No, you won't.

Here's how it's going to go, bud.

Up to the Nomination " NO way will I support Jeb Bush!"

When he gets the nomination "Well, I don't like him, but Hillary is EEEEEEEvil!!!!!!"

When Hillary mops the floor with his sorry ass, "Well, its our own fault for not nominating a real conservative."

Ben Carson, the first true black President.

"Yup, boss, we sho be shiftless"

Black folks can't wait to vote for a self-loathing Uncle Tom.

typical. Why is a very astute brain surgeon who is black an uncle Tom? Do the libs own every black person?

Is he an astute brain surgeon?

Or just a guy who makes speeches to White People telling them what they want to hear.

I'd be more impressed with Carson if he gave a speech like that to an audience of blacks. That'd be amusing.

No, you won't.

When he gets the nomination "Well, I don't like him, but Hillary is EEEEEEEvil!!!!!!"

When Hillary mops the floor with his sorry ass, "Well, its our own fault for not nominating a real conservative."

You are a stupid fuck aren't you? You don't bother asking why I would say that, you just make up this whole scenario in your tiny brain and regurgitate it. But you are a democrat, making shit up and being a general moron is what you are.

You are a stupid fuck aren't you? You don't bother asking why I would say that, you just make up this whole scenario in your tiny brain and regurgitate it. But you are a democrat, making shit up and being a general moron is what you are.

i don't bother asking a tool why it says what it says because I know it's a tool.

You'll do what Hate Radio tells you to do. and then you'll get all upset because some of your co-workers want union representation.

i don't bother asking a tool why it says what it says because I know it's a tool.

You'll do what Hate Radio tells you to do. and then you'll get all upset because some of your co-workers want union representation.

You can't stop being wrong can you? Of course not, you are an idiot.

Actually, I'm pretty much right on the money. Because I saw the EXACT same thing with Romney.

A bunch of you not wanting to support him before the nomination.

You all got behind him after he got it because Obama was EEEEEEVIL

And then when he lost, you all said, "Well, Romney wasn't a REAL Conservative."

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

No, you won't.

If the Dens nominate Hillary they are forfeiting the presidency for the next 4 years. The bag will never win a national election, not this late in the game, even if she manages to stay on the wagon.

It's gonna take a lot of spin from the liberal fascist machine to clean that witch off.

Actually, I'm pretty much right on the money. Because I saw the EXACT same thing with Romney.

A bunch of you not wanting to support him before the nomination.

You all got behind him after he got it because Obama was EEEEEEVIL

And then when he lost, you all said, "Well, Romney wasn't a REAL Conservative."

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

You didn't see me do it numb nuts. Now crawl away, you are boring me.

Forum List

Back