Your biggest pet peeves on idiot drivers and the actual language you use in the sitchation

Blocking the intersection is illegal in CA and the violator can be cited. The law states that the intersection must be cleared when the light changes to red. Many people have been cited for entering the intersection to make a left turn and waiting until the light turns red to complete the turn. Can't speak for any other state, but I know it to be true in CA.
What few patrol officers are out during rush hour in the Twin Cities are all busy with accidents. There is very little enforcement during peak rush hour and is literally a free for all.

At this point also, MN Supreme Court ruled traffic ticket cameras unconstitutional.

Now here's a special kind of asshole...

540818.jpg

M1GHjervLQ864cjt4xYzeDMn1OsUL9x1E2563T1ftE4.jpg

DikOo__JmF8Nmq7S32EkK8JNhPiophuzCqcxzl8Qs208zjN1eQQgJEB0HDF6N_6vRMCSYQ

Yep! I actually saw someone parked like that in the parking lot of the drug store this last summer.

I think I'll have to get some sidewalk chalk!

What few patrol officers are out during rush hour in the Twin Cities are all busy with accidents. There is very little enforcement during peak rush hour and is literally a free for all.

At this point also, MN Supreme Court ruled traffic ticket cameras unconstitutional.
Hmmmm. Nice. Ours have not seen fit to protect us from local automated municipal traffic cams. If you come through the state, have Waze on your Iphone to alert to upcoming traffic cams, radars, lasers, sobriety checkpoints, etc.
Yesterday, the state gave approval for local municipalities to use license plate reading cams on the interstates. The real hazard is small municipalities, with low tax base, needing the money generated by RoboCop.

Hmmmm. Nice. Ours have not seen fit to protect us from local automated municipal traffic cams. If you come through the state, have Waze on your Iphone to alert to upcoming traffic cams, radars, lasers, sobriety checkpoints, etc.
Yesterday, the state gave approval for local municipalities to use license plate reading cams on the interstates. The real hazard is small municipalities, with low tax base, needing the money generated by RoboCop.
By the way, that also means be careful if carrying large sums of cash for a purchase, we are a big civil asset forfeiture state, also, so you may have to prove it not the fruits of a crime, that does not even have to be charged. Free interstate money is too good to turn down and now local municipalities will be able to read plates while you come down the interstate.

Those dumbasses who install those aftermarket, retina burning LED headlights and don't adjust em so they don't blind oncoming traffic.

And, of course, you get the ones who just keep their high beams on all of the time regardless because screw everybody else.

I've seen more people driving with no lights in the last few years.

You flash your lights at them and watch the mirror, they still don't turn on their lights.

WOW, pay attention, it's getting crazy out there.

fuktards who merge on a 70mph freeway, or any freeway, going 40 mph, and slowly accelerating in heavy traffic causing people in mass to change lanes, people braking, totally screwing up the timing of everyone..........dangerous!!!

"MERGE YOU MUTHER FUKER MERGE. GOD DAMNED YOU SON OF A FUKIN BITCHIN ASS HOLE"

please use only one pet peeve of dumb arses per post
Why are you in the slow lane if you are doing 70 mph? The minimum speed on the highway is 45, and as long as they are to the right, i dont care. What i dont like are the fuckers who do 90 - 100 mph swerving from the fast to the slow lane, not giving a damn other than if they can splatter themselves into another car, just to save 5 minutes driving.

Tailgaters on the interstate.

You can be going 10 over the speed limit and still have an idiot riding your ass.

What do they think? They can speed/tailgate but I can't ride in the left lane and have to follow the "rules"??? LOL
I was driving from Florida to Texas a couple years back and i had a New York driver riding my bumper because i was trying to pass a semi. I looked into my driver side mirror and flipped the driver off, and when i got over to the right finally the NY driver pulled up along side and pulled two fingers out of his coat pretending he had a gun. I am a conceal carry permit holder and i was going to raise that idiots two fingers with a 9mm with 16 rounds.
NY driver.
1708653652912.png
Me.
1708653709909.png
I think i would win.

Last edited:
I was driving from Florida to Texas a couple years back and i had a New York driver riding my bumper because i was trying to pass a semi. I looked into my driver side mirror and flipped the driver off, and when i got over to the right finally the NY driver pulled up along side and pulled two fingers out of his coat pretending he had a gun. I am a conceal carry permit holder and i was going to raise that idiots two fingers with a 9mm with 16 rounds.
NY driver.
View attachment 906888
Me.
View attachment 906889
I think i would win.

For some odd reason, these people think they are above the law but YOU have to follow it.

For some odd reason, these people think they are above the law but YOU have to follow it.
I follow it all the time, why should i end up getting a ticket that would cost any where from 100 to 1000 dollars and my insurance goes up? I leave earlier than i need just so i can get where i am going if there is some problem on the way. Too many lazy fucks wait till the last minute then dash all over the place splattering themselves all over the Jacksonville area. Almost daily.

kok suckers who tail you when you are already going 10 over.......so fucking irritaing.......... i turn my rear mirror away and slow to 7 over and fergetem

Look for the biggest pot hole in the Highway and lead them right for it... did that once with a cop who was irritating me.

Of course , your probably not in California like I am so good luck finding a pot hole.

Im in outside lane of a double left turn lane.. and when the light turns green, the guy on the inside lane decides he wants to go straight and accelerate past me. Luckily I had checked my mirror the instant I was going into my turn. I didnt say anything .. I was too amazed that we didnt collide to even speak.

Tailgaters on the interstate.

You can be going 10 over the speed limit and still have an idiot riding your ass.

What do they think? They can speed/tailgate but I can't ride in the left lane and have to follow the "rules"??? LOL
The left lane is the passing lane, so get get the fuck out of the way and let them pass. What you are doing is illegal for a reason.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back