Your biggest pet peeves on idiot drivers and the actual language you use in the sitchation

Yep! I actually saw someone parked like that in the parking lot of the drug store this last summer.

I think I'll have to get some sidewalk chalk!

Part of the problem lately is that they keep making the parking spots smaller and smaller. If that truck was parked in one spot, then people parked in the spots next to him, he wouldn't be able to open the door when he came back.

The police ticketed me for double parking my 1966 Chrysler 300 in the street because it's longer than one spot. My car isn't getting any bigger, they keep making the parking spots smaller and smaller.

As an aside, I notice a lot of people with expired tags on the road around here.

If that was me, I'd probably get pulled over.

When I was living in what some people considered a rough neighborhood in a high crime city I drove around town for 5 years with an expired inspection sticker on my 1973 WV convertible.
Apparently, the police were too busy for the small stuff and the cop who eventually did pull me over laughed, gave me a warning and made me promise to get the car inspected the next day.

1. They are not "idiot" drivers.

2. They are arrogant drivers, who do not know their place.

3. For example, those drivers with tinted windows.

a. They know the cops (at least here in Los Angeles) are afraid to stop or cite them for those tinted windows, for the cops are terrified of being accused of "RACISM" (against African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Caucasian Americans, especially those "refugees" from "certain" nations).

Last edited:
The left lane is the passing lane, so get get the fuck out of the way and let them pass. What you are doing is illegal for a reason.
The very reason they now put up these signs...
45.jpg

The proper thing to do is keep right unless passing.

fuktards who merge on a 70mph freeway, or any freeway, going 40 mph, and slowly accelerating in heavy traffic causing people in mass to change lanes, people braking, totally screwing up the timing of everyone..........dangerous!!!

"MERGE YOU MUTHER FUKER MERGE. GOD DAMNED YOU SON OF A FUKIN BITCHIN ASS HOLE"

please use only one pet peeve of dumb arses per post

The "last second merge" people who see a long right lane exit queue, and try to jam in at the front of it, and the "I'm going to use the shoulder to get in front of you and have to merge back in" people.

They don't get past me. Ever.

/—-/ I drive a Volvo. I thought that made me immune to rude behavior.
Conservatives have to lead the way in restoring sex to its true purpose, & ending recreational sex & senseless use of birth control pills.
/—-/ I drive a Volvo. I thought that made me immune to rude behavior.
Ah, Volvo. The "sensible shoes" of cars.

I have a chrysler minivan that is what I mostly drive (which means I have no standing to criticize anyone else's choice of vehicle, lol). An old Z71 chevy for bad weather, and a 986 S porsche roadster for fun.

Thinking of ditching the minivan for a sedan, maybe a panamera or something similar.

fuktards who merge on a 70mph freeway, or any freeway, going 40 mph, and slowly accelerating in heavy traffic causing people in mass to change lanes, people braking, totally screwing up the timing of everyone..........dangerous!!!

"MERGE YOU MUTHER FUKER MERGE. GOD DAMNED YOU SON OF A FUKIN BITCHIN ASS HOLE"

please use only one pet peeve of dumb arses per post
The double left turn standoff.
You get a line of cars stopped behind a left turner....but he is unable to turn because the car blocking him on the other side is also in a line behind a left hand turner creating a traffic standoff pretzel.

I honestly don't think I should post the stuff that comes out of my mouth when I get stuck in one of these.

1. They are not "idiot" drivers.

2. They are arrogant drivers, who do not know their place.

3. For example, those drivers with tinted windows.

a. They know the cops (at least here in Los Angeles) are afraid to stop or cite them for those tinted windows, for the cops are terrified of being accused of "RACISM" (against African Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Caucasian Americans, especially those "refugees" from "certain" nations).
Cops here will stop you and put the tester on the window if they think it's too dark or pull you over for any type of tint stip on the windshield.

Forum List

Back