Your Favorite Biden SOTU Gaffes

What was even more apalling during the whole fiasco was all the useless people giving that idiot standing ovations
Our country has officially turned into fat Elvis, man...

1646226602080.png

A once powerful, talented, beloved figure is now an overweight, artery clogged, brain fogged, hulking shell of its former self..

What's next?

1646226878971.png

I think we all know what's next....

Xiden's speech was so full of lies in the Washington Post, one of the leading Demafasict propaganda arms, had to call them out...https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/01/fact-checking-president-bidens-2022-state-union-address/

i think they added some speeders in joes evening tapioca pudding

when yer jaked on amphetamines your pupils look like crow eyes.crow eyed joe baby blues are like ink dots
Yes indeed, they are.

I witnessed my husband who had dementia go from looney tunes to relative lucidity, at least temporarily, after certain meds were administered. Watching "President" Skidmark speak reminds me of that.

Xiden's speech was so full of lies in the Washington Post, one of the leading Demafasict propaganda arms, had to call them out...https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/01/fact-checking-president-bidens-2022-state-union-address/
They didn’t even mention his lie that the vaccine stops the spread of the ChiCom Flu.

Yes indeed, they are.

I witnessed my husband who had dementia go from looney tunes to relative lucidity, at least temporarily, after certain meds were administered. Watching "President" Skidmark speak reminds me of that.
When my father in law finally lost it he told everyone in the family what he REALLY thought of everyone....ayyy.ayyy.ayyyyy

Believe it or not dementia patients talk a lodda truth...lol

Last edited:
When my father in law finally lost it he told everyone in the family what he REALLY thought of everyone....ayyy.ayyy.ayyyyy

Believe it or not dementis patients talk a lodda truth...lol
Yeah, that part was hard. I've worked with enough dementia patients to know that loved ones need to toughen up and not personalize.

So in the case of Skidmark, how do you not personalize the crazy when the man has sway over every aspect of American life?

Forum List

Back