Your going to hear things about Metabiota and Hunter Biden.

You just can't make this stuff up. What is Hunter doing with biowarfare?

The people need to demand answers in this story...write the DOJ....write the FBI....we have to do the work that the media will not do....how in the hell does Hunter draw that straw?....and why did we put these labs in Ukraine and not somewhere more reliable?...what is going on?....and who is getting rich from this?....

Hunter Biden. Fantastic New Super Villain of the Neo-GOP and the Rabid Right. Disguised as befuddled dope smoking CrackHead, he's been leading the League's villainous activities for decades now. Muh-Haha

Yep, I seen this story also reported by multiple outlets. I will wait for a few days to see if it is verified, but if it is, oh boy, the poop for the Biden family just got a whole lot deeper.

Hunter Biden. Fantastic New Super Villain of the Neo-GOP and the Rabid Right. Disguised as befuddled dope smoking CrackHead, he's been leading the League's villainous activities for decades now. Muh-Haha
Fortunately two sources from UK newspapers aren't invested in covering up Hunter's involvement in bio chemicals being developed in Ukraine the way you are, clumsily and ineptly, of course.
And American "journalists" too. Their silence and non involvement speaks volumes, as they say.

But still your denials, given what we now know, seem like a gift from heaven, considering your history
of cowardly denials and idiotic partisan ankle grabbing for the Biden's benefit and anything DNC
connected, really.

"Earlier this month, I detailed the known connections between biotech firm Metabiota Inc., responsible for the pathogen research in Ukraine, the DOD, and EcoHealth Alliance, along with the Wuhan lab most likely responsible for the leak of SARS-CoV-2. I also noted that Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP), a subsidiary of the Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz-founded Rosemont Capital, gave Metabiota, a company accused of dangerous lab protocols during the African Ebola pandemic, its first infusion of cash a decade ago. Now, new emails from Hunter’s laptop demonstrate that his involvement in Metabiota and pathogen research in Ukraine was much deeper than just an initial investment."

The "smartest guy Joe knows" is up to his crack pipe in trouble now. And so is John Kerry's kid too.
Have fun explaining this all away...somehow.

Fortunately two sources from UK newspapers aren't invested in covering up Hunter's involvement in bio chemicals being developed in Ukraine the way you are, clumsily and ineptly, of course.
And American "journalists" too. Their silence and non involvement speaks volumes, as they say.

But still your denials, given what we now know, seem like a gift from heaven, considering your history
of cowardly denials and idiotic partisan ankle grabbing for the Biden's benefit and anything DNC
connected, really.

"Earlier this month, I detailed the known connections between biotech firm Metabiota Inc., responsible for the pathogen research in Ukraine, the DOD, and EcoHealth Alliance, along with the Wuhan lab most likely responsible for the leak of SARS-CoV-2. I also noted that Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP), a subsidiary of the Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz-founded Rosemont Capital, gave Metabiota, a company accused of dangerous lab protocols during the African Ebola pandemic, its first infusion of cash a decade ago. Now, new emails from Hunter’s laptop demonstrate that his involvement in Metabiota and pathogen research in Ukraine was much deeper than just an initial investment."

The "smartest guy Joe knows" is up to his crack pipe in trouble now. And so is John Kerry's kid too.

Ya'll are nucking futz.

"Given that millions of Americans have been killed or injured long-term by a virus that was likely created by gain-of-function research in a similar lab in Wuhan,"

Hunter Biden, "Supervillain".

Ya'll are nucking futz.

"Given that millions of Americans have been killed or injured long-term by a virus that was likely created by gain-of-function research in a similar lab in Wuhan,"

Hunter Biden, "Supervillain".
Doubling down on that idiotic bullshit....smart!

Everything now is being reported not only by CNN, but the Washington Post as of today.

Leftists still deflect, lol.

Leftists, you have lost, let me spell that for ya L-O-S-T! You can not save the Bidens any longer, so knowing you people, he is going under the bus, lol!

CYA in November-) And know what. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of phony-e-baloneys. When your a** is handed to you, take a sniff. It is the best smell you are going to get for a very, very, long time as things head further South for you!

First he was in Ukraine, then china, now back to Ukraine...
You people need to get your fantasies straight.

connected, really.

It is up to you to explain your fantasies.
I just laugh at them

Yes you can. This is all made up. It appears every far right wing fascist is in bed with Putin.

Forum List

Back