Your going to hear things about Metabiota and Hunter Biden.

Yep, I seen this story also reported by multiple outlets. I will wait for a few days to see if it is verified, but if it is, oh boy, the poop for the Biden family just got a whole lot deeper.

That is all you are dishing out. Poop from Putin's puppets.

Fortunately two sources from UK newspapers aren't invested in covering up Hunter's involvement in bio chemicals being developed in Ukraine the way you are, clumsily and ineptly, of course.
And American "journalists" too. Their silence and non involvement speaks volumes, as they say.

But still your denials, given what we now know, seem like a gift from heaven, considering your history
of cowardly denials and idiotic partisan ankle grabbing for the Biden's benefit and anything DNC
connected, really.

"Earlier this month, I detailed the known connections between biotech firm Metabiota Inc., responsible for the pathogen research in Ukraine, the DOD, and EcoHealth Alliance, along with the Wuhan lab most likely responsible for the leak of SARS-CoV-2. I also noted that Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP), a subsidiary of the Hunter Biden and Christopher Heinz-founded Rosemont Capital, gave Metabiota, a company accused of dangerous lab protocols during the African Ebola pandemic, its first infusion of cash a decade ago. Now, new emails from Hunter’s laptop demonstrate that his involvement in Metabiota and pathogen research in Ukraine was much deeper than just an initial investment."

The "smartest guy Joe knows" is up to his crack pipe in trouble now. And so is John Kerry's kid too.
Have fun explaining this all away...somehow.

This is nothing but poop. How much does Putin pay you to spread this propaganda?

If dude did some illegal shit arrest and charge him. But I don't personally give a fuck about what he did as long as he wasn't a Government Employee getting paid by taxpayers. I said the same thing for Don Trump Jr. If they are not Government/Federal employees, I don't give a fuck what they do.

LOL, hey, it is your own guys reporting it, not me. If it was only a rightwing site, I would probably ignore it.
Uh huh.

Now link to those stories in question.

Lets see if they say what you are claiming.

This is nothing but poop. How much does Putin pay you to spread this propaganda?
Whatever helps mentally ill cranks and crackpots deal with news that smashes their worthless heroes with
feet of clay to pieces.

Disappointed with that crack head, whoring money grifting son of Joe Biden's? You know what they say about
the fruit not falling far from the tree?

I guess you can always attribute whatever chaps your hide to Vlad Putin to cope with your butt hurt disappoint-
ments I.E. the cat ran away last week.
Will Smith slapped Chris Rock at the Oscars. I put on twenty pounds last year, etc.

I think the real fault falls on Biden family DNA and Hunter Biden having that piece of shit Joe Biden
for his parental role model. That would fuck up anyone, I would think.

Last edited:
Uh huh.

Now link to those stories in question.

Lets see if they say what you are claiming.

I would, but I admit, I am to lazy. All you have to do is have MSN as your home page, and they come up, and not only tell you what, but which service is reporting it.

Not that anyone actually follows links because anything that goes against what they think is persona-non-grata; even from a Left wing site, I am sure that within a few hrs you will be bombarded, so it is just a waste of my time-)

So since it is not accepted Democrat propaganda it can’t be right.

In the last few years it seems the liberal media has been wrong far more than it has been right.
Yeah, I am stunned, well, actually, no I am not. Partisans were the same way about Trump and his families BS. Partisans are all the same. It is not surprising at all how little of the left comment in this thread. It is an out in the open secret. Folks should be rioting, and there should be an impeachment teed up.
The Federalist is a right wing propaganda tool. I used to read it, but they sold out to Trump.
It isn't just the Federalist.
NYT says it is so.
Indeed. Not just the NYT, it is now WaPo reporting on it. . . how much denial and corruption are folks willing to put up with. . . we are on the verge of WWIII, and selling out this nation to our rivals, and no one seems to give a shit.

WTH?

The New York Times Admits Authenticity Of Hunter Biden’s Laptop​

Hunter Biden Paid Tax Bill, but Broad Federal Investigation Continues​

The Justice Department inquiry into the business dealings of the president’s son has remained active, with a grand jury seeking information about payments from around the world.

I would, but I admit, I am to lazy. All you have to do is have MSN as your home page, and they come up, and not only tell you what, but which service is reporting it.

Not that anyone actually follows links because anything that goes against what they think is persona-non-grata; even from a Left wing site, I am sure that within a few hrs you will be bombarded, so it is just a waste of my time-)
So I guess that is a no then.

How shocking.
/sarcasm

In an effort to save you gas money commuting between threads with the gems of wisdom, I merged 3 active threads on Metabiota and Hunter Biden.

Members gripe all the time about closing, moving, merging. Thats a tactic to promote actual discussion and it will be used. YOUR job is to SEARCH all forums before you start a topic. The system actually now CALLS OUT similar active topics by search for you when you start to COMPOSE a new topic. There really is no excuse for making us work to keep this place organized.

And the fact that there MIGHT be threads in Politics, but NONE in Current Events or Breaking News is no excuse. Proper forum for this is POLITICS -- not Current Events.

There's about 3 more on MORE Hunter Biden stories that can not be merged because they are NOT really still active. If it's NEW -- post the thread. Otherwise, put your opinions and comments in the APPROPRIATE existing threads (in whatever forum they land in)...

In an effort to save you gas money commuting between threads with the gems of wisdom, I merged 3 active threads on Metabiota and Hunter Biden.

Members gripe all the time about closing, moving, merging. Thats a tactic to promote actual discussion and it will be used. YOUR job is to SEARCH all forums before you start a topic. The system actually now CALLS OUT similar active topics by search for you when you start to COMPOSE a new topic. There really is no excuse for making us work to keep this place organized.

And the fact that there MIGHT be threads in Politics, but NONE in Current Events or Breaking News is no excuse. Proper forum for this is POLITICS -- not Current Events.

There's about 3 more on MORE Hunter Biden stories that can not be merged because they are NOT really still active. If it's NEW -- post the thread. Otherwise, put your opinions and comments in the APPROPRIATE existing threads (in whatever forum they land in)...
Thank you so much.

Coyote deleted a new thread on this topic the other day, saying there were already a crap ton of threads on them, this was the only one I could locate!

Almost all of which are true. Does the xiden crime family pay you to post this shit? Or are you just that stupid?
No. . . I believe that would be the Open Society Foundation. I have found another one of their employees on here, s/he told a bald face lie, and s/he told it right after a posted I Wikileaks' email from Hillary herself. That shill Surada.

Last edited:
Thank you so much.

Coyote deleted a new thread on this topic the other day, saying there were already a crap ton of threads on them, this was the only one I could locate!

If the members would take the hint and use DESCRIPTIVE titles, both members and mods could find the dupes easier. One of thosed merged had a title with NO key words or adequate description.

Well. . . now we have some organization, I finally found the place to put this. . . whew.

So what? If he did anything illegal, the proper authorities will weigh whether there's enough... But it's more than that, the level of obsession over this imbecile is kinda off the charts. Like, the Trump kids are no angels, lol.

Show evidence of Trump kids doing criminal acts.

There is nothing to the stories.

They all over the USA.

^^^^^
Pre-emptive strike by DemNazi Pravda Operations Team.

There is nothing to the stories.

They all over the USA.

LOL!!! Thanks for telling us all how we are supposed to think. Spoken like a true propagandist. I'll let the evidence tell me what to think and I haven't seen enough either way to make an educated decision. It seems you prefer the uneducated, ignore anything that disagrees with your agenda proof.

Did tramp give money to the Dept of Defense.

No it nothing to see here.
We know Obama laundered money through the Defense Department concealing the transmission of those funds through EcoHealth CIA Front to illegally fund Dr. Fauci's COVID19 Research in Wuhan.

Fauci then in 2017 threatened The Trump Administration with an attack of COVID19 a full two years before Fauci Released it upon America 8 months before the 2020 rigged elections.

Forum List

Back