Your Moral and Intellectual Superiors in the Media

You are continually amazing.
The only question is whether you idiots always just ACT like abysmally stupid people publicly embarrassing yourselves or whether you really are as thick as cement. :smoke:
Impressive though that while you talk with the brain of a turnip in ever seeing a damn thing wrong with Biden or anything else, soon as it comes to stolen elections, cheating, lying or corruption of the Left, you immediately revert to super geniuses who can instantly ferret out that there was not a damn thing wrong with the 2020 election despite years of telling us how Trump stole 2016 with the help of just a few Russian Facebook ads, was illegitimate, cheated on his taxes, and a hundred other things despite none of them ever being proven in court!
That was a lot of words to use and not even come close to hitting the topic. Haha, y’all can’t help it can you?! So predictable. So empty

Hmmm, so I have a system that has operated the greatest nation on earth for centuries… and you have internet propaganda sites and conspiracy theories.

You’re out of your league and incapable of making convincing arguments
I seem to do much better than you. What is your excuse for that?

I seem to do much better than you. What is your excuse for that?
Oh not even close. You may tell yourself that but just look at how many debates you bail from or resort to emojis and insults. Almost every one. I don’t do that. I actually answer questions and back up my statements. Something you continuously fail to do

Oh not even close. You may tell yourself that but just look at how many debates you bail from or resort to emojis and insults. Almost every one. I don’t do that. I actually answer questions and back up my statements. Something you continuously fail to do
:9: GFY
Here are both. Enjoy!

Your ability to show how dementedly retarded the Left are far exceeds my ability.
Good. Then why dance around the topic? If you’re dealing with retarded people then you should have no problem giving direct answers and winning argument with facts and substance

Only someone as mentally and morally corrupt as you thinks there’s a hidden point to the OP.
Hidden point?! Haha. Why are you putting words in my mouth. This is a discussion forum. I’m asking for explanation so we can dig deeper. Why don’t you want to go there?

Hidden point?! Haha. Why are you putting words in my mouth. This is a discussion forum. I’m asking for explanation so we can dig deeper. Why don’t you want to go there?
Deeper? You don’t think that kind of talk is dredging the cesspool deep enough?

Pretty funny coming from someone who parroted every lie about Trump and still has no guilt.

Deeper? You don’t think that kind of talk is dredging the cesspool deep enough?

Pretty funny coming from someone who parroted every lie about Trump and still has no guilt.
We are on a discussion forum and you’re making an argument to not discuss the topics. What’s up with that?

We are on a discussion forum and you’re making an argument to not discuss the topics. What’s up with that?
Maybe you can explain to the class how ones head gets removed without being beheaded, Einstein.

You can start with Mr Webster.
be·head
[bəˈhed]

VERB
beheaded (past tense) · beheaded (past participle)
  1. cut off the head of (someone), especially as a form of execution:
    "the king was beheaded"

Maybe you can explain to the class how ones head gets removed without being beheaded, Einstein.

be·head
[bəˈhed]

VERB
    "the king was beheaded"
Slade3200

Well? Why so silent on the topic so abruptly?

be·head
[bəˈhed]

VERB
    "the king was beheaded"

Well? Why so silent on the topic so abruptly?
I went into work….

You asked how one’s head gets removed without being beheaded. Well it’s a minor grammatical thing but beheading generally refers to a form of execution and unless a reporter has confirmation that it was an execution the safer more accurate word to use is decapitated. Why are you making a big deal over the wording?

I went into work….

You asked how one’s head gets removed without being beheaded. Well it’s a minor grammatical thing but beheading generally refers to a form of execution and unless a reporter has confirmation that it was an execution the safer more accurate word to use is decapitated. Why are you making a big deal over the wording?
You’re the one making dozens of posts on the topic.

Funny how all those children just had wounds that took off their heads.

Forum List

Back