🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Your opinion on Biden's Press Conference performance?

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today? You can choose two

• Worse than I imagined, and I expected it would be scripted. Total madness

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Exactly or close what I imagined. Total insanity, 1984 stuff right now, & the left made it happen

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I had no idea Biden had declined so far, this is alarming

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I thought Biden did pretty well

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I thought Biden did very well. He's honest & very caring, and he's transparent

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Biden is so refreshing. He's sharp, honest, genuine, a great leader & confirmed my belief in him

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Cold Play sucks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
What did he say that was 1984 craziness? He said he will not accept leaving unaccompanied children on the border and will be taking them in, and having lawyers make phone calls to try and find family for them...He said a Fort in TX will be opening 5000 new beds for migrant children in the meantime so they have a place to sleep...He said he wants more vaccines for people...and wants to pass an infrastructure bill because our schools and roads need it.

What a madman!

World leaders like Merkel, Putin, Xi and Un were all gathered around the TV amazed at how far the US had sunk since we put a doddering old fart like Sleepy Joe in there. They all feel good about their own prospects.

They'd have to. That said, some have to be fearful of Xiden's potential to fuck everyone up.

PROGS are a twist. First they said Trump was unfit, and then they molded their leader to be just that though unfit is grossly understated.

Didn't watch it but from the little of it I have seen on the news since I got home it was what I expected it do be. Oh for the band that sucks choice i would have used Maroon 5 but to each their own.

Last edited:
Didn't watch it but from the little of it I have seen on the news since I got home it was what I expected it do be. Oh for the band that sucks choice i would have used Maroon 5 but to each their own.

Good point, in comparison Cold Play is Beethoven in retard mode.

What did he say that was 1984 craziness? He said he will not accept leaving unaccompanied children on the border and will be taking them in, and having lawyers make phone calls to try and find family for them...He said a Fort in TX will be opening 5000 new beds for migrant children in the meantime so they have a place to sleep...He said he wants more vaccines for people...and wants to pass an infrastructure bill because our schools and roads need it.

What a madman!
And in the meantime..

Attachments

• migranthotel.jpeg
    migranthotel.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 37

Forum List

Back