Your opinion on Biden's Press Conference performance?

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today? You can choose two

• Worse than I imagined, and I expected it would be scripted. Total madness

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Exactly or close what I imagined. Total insanity, 1984 stuff right now, & the left made it happen

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I had no idea Biden had declined so far, this is alarming

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I thought Biden did pretty well

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I thought Biden did very well. He's honest & very caring, and he's transparent

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Biden is so refreshing. He's sharp, honest, genuine, a great leader & confirmed my belief in him

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Cold Play sucks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
I only watched part of it. What specifically was so bad about it?

I suspect it's just BDS.

LOL you want specifics or you want to believe in Biden? I read you want to believe in Biden because you're mentally vested. How about the obvious, can we start there? Biden has dementia, he's incoherent & confused despite only saying what's written for him. The event was fully scripted which was obvious to anyone with an IQ above 100. Just that should be concerning, but again, you're mentally vested.

He seemed fine in the part I saw. I think you just have BDS.

What 3 seconds did you watch? It is your President, you should see what he is saying about the nation. You post on a political board....why not watch the presser?

I suspect it's just BDS.

LOL you want specifics or you want to believe in Biden? I read you want to believe in Biden because you're mentally vested. How about the obvious, can we start there? Biden has dementia, he's incoherent & confused despite only saying what's written for him. The event was fully scripted which was obvious to anyone with an IQ above 100. Just that should be concerning, but again, you're mentally vested.

What 3 seconds did you watch? It is your President, you should see what he is saying about the nation. You post on a political board....why not watch the presser?

I saw the part about immigrants. Seemed fine. I think you guys just have BDS.

You guys tried the dementia thing before and it didn't work then either.

Viewing source video and reading source documents can be challenging for many people. It is easier to have people tell you what to think.

Forming an objective opinion can be very difficult for people.

It's easier to just assume that everyone you don't agree with is stupid or has dementia.

I suspect it's just BDS.

I saw the part about immigrants. Seemed fine. I think you guys just have BDS.

You guys tried the dementia thing before and it didn't work then either.

This PROG just said he watched the part on immigration and it was fine.

Biden said the reason people are coming to the USA is because they like Biden. To the PROG that's fine.

He lied about immigrants being sent back. To the PROG that's fine.

The press conference was scripted because he has dementia and he's CLEARLY not capable of doing any job much less POTUS. You're far to gone to see it, but to you that's fine.

He said they're taking care of children but not anyone else. Nice to hear he's only a politician for validation. A shame he'd sell that pitch on the backs of women and disabled, but to you that's fine

He lied about the Trump admin. on every pitch immigration, but to you that's fine.

28:20 Xiden says reporters can see the facilities when he's staged them to do so, but to you that's fine.

Sure there's much more, but to you that's fine.

Biden said the reason people are coming to the USA is because they like Biden. To the PROG that's fine.

That's a lie. Were you unable to understand what he's said? Maybe you're the one with dementia.

Joe Biden: (08:55)
Well, look, I guess I should be flattered people are coming because I’m the nice guy. That’s the reason why it’s happening, that I’m a decent man or however it’s phrased, that that’s why they’re coming, because they know Biden’s a good guy. Truth of the matter is, nothing has changed. As many people came, a 28% increase in children to the border in my administration, 31% in the last year, in 2019, before the pandemic in the Trump administration. It happens every single solitary year. There is a significant increase in the number of people coming to the border in the winter months of January, February, March. It happens every year. In addition to that, there is a …. And by the way, does anybody suggest that there was a 31% increase under Trump because he was a nice guy and he was doing good things at the border? That’s not the reason they’re coming.

Joe Biden: (09:57)
The reason they’re coming is that it’s the time they can travel with the least likelihood of dying on the way because of the heat and the desert, number one. Number two, they’re coming because of the circumstances in country, in country. The way to deal with this problem, and I started to deal with it back when I was Vice President putting together a bipartisan plan of over $700 million to do the root causes of why people are leaving. What did Trump do? He eliminated that funding. He didn’t use it. He didn’t do it. And in addition to that, what he did, he dismantled all the elements that exist to deal with what had been a problem and has been continued to be a problem for a long time. He, in fact, shut down the number of beds available. He did not fund HHS to get people to get the children out of those Border Patrol facilities, where they should not be, and not supposed to be more than a few days, a little while.

Last edited:

That's a lie. Were you unable to understand what he's said? Maybe you're the one with dementia.

Joe Biden: (08:55)
Well, look, I guess I should be flattered people are coming because I’m the nice guy. That’s the reason why it’s happening, that I’m a decent man or however it’s phrased, that that’s why they’re coming, because they know Biden’s a good guy. Truth of the matter is, nothing has changed. As many people came, a 28% increase in children to the border in my administration, 31% in the last year, in 2019, before the pandemic in the Trump administration. It happens every single solitary year. There is a significant increase in the number of people coming to the border in the winter months of January, February, March. It happens every year. In addition to that, there is a …. And by the way, does anybody suggest that there was a 31% increase under Trump because he was a nice guy and he was doing good things at the border? That’s not the reason they’re coming.

Joe Biden: (09:57)
The reason they’re coming is that it’s the time they can travel with the least likelihood of dying on the way because of the heat and the desert, number one. Number two, they’re coming because of the circumstances in country, in country. The way to deal with this problem, and I started to deal with it back when I was Vice President putting together a bipartisan plan of over $700 million to do the root causes of why people are leaving. What did Trump do? He eliminated that funding. He didn’t use it. He didn’t do it. And in addition to that, what he did, he dismantled all the elements that exist to deal with what had been a problem and has been continued to be a problem for a long time. He, in fact, shut down the number of beds available. He did not fund HHS to get people to get the children out of those Border Patrol facilities, where they should not be, and not supposed to be more than a few days, a little while.

He made it about him, and he lied. It's not even a lie, they tell him what to say and he has dementia.

" All of that could set 2021 on track to exceed 2019 in the number of people apprehended at the border. Just over 100,000 people were encountered last month, 24,000 more than in February 2019.".

And that's just apprehended, it's likely Trump admin. was more strict than Xiden's admin. who invited people to come.

And the number of unaccompanied children crossing the US-Mexico border in March is on pace to surpass May 2019, the highest month that year in arrests of minors

And why not compare 2020 numbers to 2021? I hear COVID existed in 2020 & 2021.

Last edited:
He made it about him, and he lied. It's not even a lie, they tell him what to say and he has dementia.

Wow, you're wrong again. The reporter made it about him. Do I really need to spell this out for you? I mean, it's right there. Anyone can read it.

Yamiche: (08:17)
Thanks so much, Mr. President. You’ve said over and over again that immigrants shouldn’t come to this country right now. This isn’t the time to come. That message is not being received. Instead, the perception of you that got you elected as a moral decent man is the reason why a lot of immigrants are coming to this country and entrusting you with unaccompanied minors. How do you resolve that tension and how are you choosing which families can stay and which can go given the fact that even though with Title 42 there are some families that are staying? And is there a timeline for when we won’t be seeing these overcrowded facilities run by CPB when it comes to unaccompanied minors?

I don't know how you can possibly misinterpret his response as him saying that they're coming because of him lol.

You sure you don't have dementia? Maybe just a severely bad case of BDS. I suggest you get that treated ASAP.

X is your avatar...you should listen to what he said.

I'm filled w/joy and gladness to see that you're a great fan and respecter of Brother Minister Malcolm-X!

Here's what he had to say about Republicans...

I listened to part of it, he said Goldwater won't even pretend to be a black's friend. That's ironic PROG, it really is, because your left pretends, and their actions and words demonstrate they're the opposite.

MLK & Malcom's primary issue was Goldwater didn't support the Civil Rights Act. Prepare for another facial Marc, it must be your comfort zone, because Democrat Al Gore didn't support it either. As a matter of fact Republicans supported it more than your Demonicrats, the party of slavery.

Last edited:
I listened to part of it, he said Goldwater won't even pretend to be a black's friend. That's ironic PROG, it really is, because your left pretends, and their actions and words demonstrate they're the opposite.

MLK & Malcom's primary issue was Goldwater didn't support the Civil Rights Act. Prepare for another facial Marc, it must be your comfort zone, because Al Gore didn't either. As a matter of fact Republicans supported it more than your Demonicrats, the party of slavery.
Substitute Goldwater w/Trump, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you couldn't see them.

Identical in their rhetoric, disposition and ideology.

It was astonishing when he flat out said HE WILL NOT ALLOW JOURNALISTS TO VIEW IN PERSON THE KIDS IN CAGES AT THE BORDER.

Are you fucking kidding me?

That blew my mind too, but it was worse than that. If I remember right he said they couldn't see the facilities until they're ready for them to see them, pitching the idea it's all Trump's fault. In other terms, never or when they're staged to suit. You can bet that wasn't part of the script written for Biden.

Yes....that is what he said.

Verbatim, he said...

Joe Biden: (29:03)
I will commit when my plan very shortly is underway to let you have access to not just them, but to other facilities as well.

Kristen: (29:12)
How soon will journalists be able to have access to the facilities? We’ve obviously been allowed to be inside one, but we haven’t seen the facilities in which children are packed together to really give the American people a chance to see that. Will you commit to transparency on this issue?

Joe Biden: (29:30)
I will commit to transparency, as soon as I am in a position to be able to implement what we’re doing right now. One of the reasons I haven’t gone down, my chief folks have gone down, is I don’t want it to become the issue. I don’t want to be bringing all the Secret Service and everybody with me to get in the way. So this has being set up and you’ll have full access to everything once we get this thing moving.

Kristen: (29:59)
Okay. And just to be clear, how soon will that be Mr. President?

Joe Biden: (30:02)
I don’t know, to be clear.

Joe told the reporter to fuck off. The admin will allow journalists to see the kids in cages when they are goddamn good and ready.

How is that for transparency, libs? You elected a facist.
You know the MSM is done when there is no push back for only one reporter allowed to go to the border.

MLK & Malcom's primary issue was Goldwater didn't support the Civil Rights Act. Prepare for another facial Marc, it must be your comfort zone, because Al Gore didn't either. As a matter of fact Republicans supported it more than your Demonicrats, the party of slavery.
Substitute Goldwater w/Trump, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you couldn't see them.

Identical in their rhetoric, disposition and ideology.

I'll just have to take your word for it.....I feel your feelings, I'm turning PROG.

President "Sleepy Joe" Biden is certainly on track to being the best President of the 21st century.

Only you and your fellow progs believe that

Republicans have set the bar pretty low. The two worst Presidents in the history of the Republic. Not a particularly tough act to follow.

Coincidentally I started a thread about you and yours very recently....Check it out: I guess the left blames conservatives for it

Forum List

Back