🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Your opinion on Biden's Press Conference performance?

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today? You can choose two

• Worse than I imagined, and I expected it would be scripted. Total madness

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Exactly or close what I imagined. Total insanity, 1984 stuff right now, & the left made it happen

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I had no idea Biden had declined so far, this is alarming

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I thought Biden did pretty well

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I thought Biden did very well. He's honest & very caring, and he's transparent

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Biden is so refreshing. He's sharp, honest, genuine, a great leader & confirmed my belief in him

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Cold Play sucks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Here's what left news thinks of Xiden's press conference.
“I have no idea if there will be a Republican Party.”

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today?

The Media showed their disloyalty by asking Bite Me questions they could tell he couldn't handle.

No questions about the President's favorite ice cream flavors, what he had for breakfast, or his position on the briefs v boxers controversy.

During March Madness, the media always made a big deal about asking Obama about his brackets, but they didn't even broach the topic with Sleepy Joe.

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today?
I know that those who worship Individual One will struggle with an adult being able to articulate well.

Well since Bodecea won't say anything, knows how to spell articulate but doesn't know how to apply it, I looked at his posts expecting to see a PROG, which he is.

Look at Bodecea's posts, which are all one liners and repetitive. He's changed the definition of articulate as PROGS do, now it means you're an eggplant.

What did he say that was 1984 craziness? He said he will not accept leaving unaccompanied children on the border and will be taking them in, and having lawyers make phone calls to try and find family for them...He said a Fort in TX will be opening 5000 new beds for migrant children in the meantime so they have a place to sleep...He said he wants more vaccines for people...and wants to pass an infrastructure bill because our schools and roads need it.

What a madman!
What a liar.

Senile old fuck MISOGYNIST Joe Biden referred to a female reporter asking a question as “MAN”.

Just appalling.

I only watched part of it. What specifically was so bad about it?

I suspect it's just BDS.

LOL you want specifics or you want to believe in Biden? I read you want to believe in Biden because you're mentally vested. How about the obvious, can we start there? Biden has dementia, he's incoherent & confused despite only saying what's written for him. The event was fully scripted which was obvious to anyone with an IQ above 100. Just that should be concerning, but again, you're mentally vested.

It was astonishing when he flat out said HE WILL NOT ALLOW JOURNALISTS TO VIEW IN PERSON THE KIDS IN CAGES AT THE BORDER.

Are you fucking kidding me?

That blew my mind too, but it was worse than that. If I remember right he said they couldn't see the facilities until they're ready for them to see them, pitching the idea it's all Trump's fault. In other terms, never or when they're staged to suit. You can bet that wasn't part of the script written for Biden.

I only watched part of it. What specifically was so bad about it?

I suspect it's just BDS.

LOL you want specifics or you want to believe in Biden? I read you want to believe in Biden because you're mentally vested. How about the obvious, can we start there? Biden has dementia, he's incoherent & confused despite only saying what's written for him. The event was fully scripted which was obvious to anyone with an IQ above 100. Just that should be concerning, but again, you're mentally vested.

He seemed fine in the part I saw. I think you just have BDS.

It was astonishing when he flat out said HE WILL NOT ALLOW JOURNALISTS TO VIEW IN PERSON THE KIDS IN CAGES AT THE BORDER.

Are you fucking kidding me?

That blew my mind too, but it was worse than that. If I remember right he said they couldn't see the facilities until they're ready for them to see them, pitching the idea it's all Trump's fault. In other terms, never or when they're staged to suit. You can bet that wasn't part of the script written for Biden.

Yes....that is what he said.

Verbatim, he said...

Joe Biden: (29:03)
I will commit when my plan very shortly is underway to let you have access to not just them, but to other facilities as well.

Kristen: (29:12)
How soon will journalists be able to have access to the facilities? We’ve obviously been allowed to be inside one, but we haven’t seen the facilities in which children are packed together to really give the American people a chance to see that. Will you commit to transparency on this issue?

Joe Biden: (29:30)
I will commit to transparency, as soon as I am in a position to be able to implement what we’re doing right now. One of the reasons I haven’t gone down, my chief folks have gone down, is I don’t want it to become the issue. I don’t want to be bringing all the Secret Service and everybody with me to get in the way. So this has being set up and you’ll have full access to everything once we get this thing moving.

Kristen: (29:59)
Okay. And just to be clear, how soon will that be Mr. President?

Joe Biden: (30:02)
I don’t know, to be clear.

Joe told the reporter to fuck off. The admin will allow journalists to see the kids in cages when they are goddamn good and ready.

How is that for transparency, libs? You elected a facist.

Forum List

Back