Your Opinion Please

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636

No, it is not at ALL appropriate but then again - Donald has never been appropriate.

It will however appeal bigly to his adoring flock.

You should hold your breath until you turn blue, DeRpHate.

Say, what is it you think you're a doctor of? You know you'll have to conquer second grade before you get a doctorate, right sploogy?

Duh? My Doctorate is in LOOOOOVE

But some people call me the Gangster of Love
Maurice if you prefer - whatever blows your skirt up Alice :)

Last edited:

View attachment 195636

No, it is not at ALL appropriate but then again - Donald has never been appropriate.

You should hold your breath until you turn blue, DeRpHate.

Say, what is it you think you're a doctor of? You know you'll have to conquer second grade before you get a doctorate, right sploogy?

Duh? My Doctorate is in LOOOOOVE

But some call me the Gangster of Love
Maurice if you prefer - whatever blows your skirt up Alice :)

Nah, that's doesn't fit you DeRp.

This does though..

View attachment 195636
Who else but Trump could make Memorial Day about himself

Where did he make it about himself? He’s talking about how the country is in great shape.

yes, all the things that he takes credit for making happen.

Politicians take credit for everything good. Did he take credit for it in the tweet? No...so what’s the problem?

No, but he did in about 1000 tweets before that one.

Why not make it about those that died? Why is that so hard? This day is about those that died not the fucking unemployment rate...
It's clear that you should stop pretending, no matter what Trump does you little girls will cry.

Where did he make it about himself? He’s talking about how the country is in great shape.

Politicians take credit for everything good. Did he take credit for it in the tweet? No...so what’s the problem?

Why not make it about those that died? Why is that so hard? This day is about those that died not the fucking unemployment rate...
It's clear that you should stop pretending, no matter what Trump does you little girls will cry.
And no matter what Reump does, you useful idiots will roll in his shit and call it Chanel No. 5!

View attachment 195636

One leftist after another posting abhorance, and none of you can explain what you're upset about

There are many things you don't understand my child .. including exactly WHOM is upset and whining like beotches. :D

And no matter what Reump does, you useful idiots will roll in his shit and call it Chanel No. 5!
Again, How to Stop Lying

You trolls can't help it can you? I don't how many of us have stated we aren't happy with everything Trump has done or said, but that doesn't stop you from lying about it does it?

Sure. Those who have given the ultimate sacrifice did so to preserve the America we are today. So yes, very appropriate message.

-Geaux

Again, How to Stop Lying

You trolls can't help it can you? I don't how many of us have stated we aren't happy with everything Trump has done or said, but that doesn't stop you from lying about it does it?
Why should we be admonished for lying while Trump lies at such an extraordinary rate?

Not true at all, just yesterday or the day before I gave him big kudos on this very forum for his attempt to reform the Fed work force rules. When he does something good I am happy to acknowledge it.

You are just pissed because I do not think he walks on water as he is turning it to wine like you and your fellow zealots do

Because ...
well, you would think he would talk about what memorial day is all about...the sacrifice these veterans gave for our country, for us... and the sacrifice their children and spouses and parents have gone through due to the veteran's death for their country and family being without them.... not make it about him and what he as president, has done...in some campaign speech with narcissistic rhetoric...

This is about where I am, but that tweet is a self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back that to my mind as a veteran is inappropriate for the occasion. This day is not about him, and he should not be attempting to make it that way. Whether there is or isn't any truth to it is beside the point.

Something you've never said about Obama, Hillary, Slick, Kerry, ... when they did it.

Would you? If I show you a quote from one of them would you say they are "self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back" politicians?

If they said something like what Trump did on Memorial Day, then hell yes. Pols on both sides are wont to use any and every possible opportunity to make themselves look good to the public, and especially to their political base. That's the way it is, and for me it goes in one ear and out the other cuz I recognize it for what it is - political BS. But there's certain times and places where that sort of thing is just not appropriate, and no politician should try to divert attention to themselves at such a time and place. And I don't give a shit who it is.

Politicians are wrong to be politicians. I don't think that for either party.

View attachment 195636
Trump is congratulating himself more than thanking and showing appreciation to all veterans.

He could say we ll owe a debt of gratitude to all veterans for the successes of of our country.

It is always about him over everyone else.

I always like people who tell veterans how they should feel instead of asking them how they feel, which doesn't support this.

Obviously you're just partisan petty motivated, which is exactly what you're pretending to be against
This is how I or we feel about veterans. Trump was telling us how Veterans feel. Trump said that veterans are happy about successes in the US, today. They may be.
I feel memorial day is time to for us to tell veterans how we feel about their service and sacrifice. Unless you are thankful and appreciative you are a disgusting American.

Not true at all, just yesterday or the day before I gave him big kudos on this very forum for his attempt to reform the Fed work force rules. When he does something good I am happy to acknowledge it.

You are just pissed because I do not think he walks on water as he is turning it to wine like you and your fellow zealots do
You should really stop lying about people you know nothing about. How are you a liar? No matter how many times we say that we are not happy with some things Trump does, you trolls keep spewing your lies.

You should really stop lying about people you know nothing about. How are you a liar? No matter how many times we say that we are not happy with some things Trump does, you trolls keep spewing your lies.

Feel free to link to a post where you complained about one of his actions.

It was 13 3/4 when Obama took office and it was 8% when he left. That isn't half.

It was also in a recession when he took office and you're not counting that under employment went up and that the long term unemployed didn't change.

You take to facts like a duck to spaghetti sauce

I'll cite my stats....you pull them out of your rectum

Black unemployment peaked at 16.6 percent in April 2010, when Obama was president. It then fell by more than half to 7.8 percent by the time Obama left office in January 2017.

Hispanic unemployment, meanwhile, peaked at 13 percent in August 2009, then fell to 5.9 percent at the end of Obama’s term in January 2017.

Fact-checking the Donald Trump, Kanye bromance

I see, so you're removing the part where it went up almost 3% from 13 3/4 to 16.6 under Obama. You're cherry picking your period. It's fake news. You claimed Obama's policies cut black unemployment in half. They didn't

You are a sad fucker who won't admit a mistake. If it was 16.6 at any point in Obama's term and it finished at 8, he cut it in half during his term in office. Admit your fucking mistake, loser.

If Obama's policies caused the drop, then why would we cut out part of his term? That's ridiculous. You're a pathetic little man

Are you saying that his policies caused the increase, but not the drop? Yes...you are. Asshole.

And...for your info...I'm a pretty big guy. You should imagine someone larger than you as you type your weak shit.

That's classic. Nowhere did I say that Obama caused the rise but not the drop.

But you did actually argue that he caused the drop but not the rise. Moron

It was 13 3/4 when Obama took office and it was 8% when he left. That isn't half.

It was also in a recession when he took office and you're not counting that under employment went up and that the long term unemployed didn't change.

You take to facts like a duck to spaghetti sauce

I'll cite my stats....you pull them out of your rectum

Black unemployment peaked at 16.6 percent in April 2010, when Obama was president. It then fell by more than half to 7.8 percent by the time Obama left office in January 2017.

Hispanic unemployment, meanwhile, peaked at 13 percent in August 2009, then fell to 5.9 percent at the end of Obama’s term in January 2017.

Fact-checking the Donald Trump, Kanye bromance

I see, so you're removing the part where it went up almost 3% from 13 3/4 to 16.6 under Obama. You're cherry picking your period. It's fake news. You claimed Obama's policies cut black unemployment in half. They didn't
MEMORIAL DAY IS NOT ABOUT THE POTUS, IT IS ABOUT VETERANS. Today is a day to give kudos, thanks, appreciation to our veterans no matter how the USA is doing.
It doesn't matter who the POTUS is, it is about the veterans.

View attachment 195636

One leftist after another posting abhorance, and none of you can explain what you're upset about

There are many things you don't understand my child .. including exactly WHOM is upset and whining like beotches. :D

You've been whining like a beotch since election Eve 2016 when your celebration party was crashed by Trump.

And this thread is specifically about you idiots whining. Did you forget where you are? What a dumb ass

well, you would think he would talk about what memorial day is all about...the sacrifice these veterans gave for our country, for us... and the sacrifice their children and spouses and parents have gone through due to the veteran's death for their country and family being without them.... not make it about him and what he as president, has done...in some campaign speech with narcissistic rhetoric...

This is about where I am, but that tweet is a self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back that to my mind as a veteran is inappropriate for the occasion. This day is not about him, and he should not be attempting to make it that way. Whether there is or isn't any truth to it is beside the point.

Something you've never said about Obama, Hillary, Slick, Kerry, ... when they did it.

Would you? If I show you a quote from one of them would you say they are "self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back" politicians?

If they said something like what Trump did on Memorial Day, then hell yes. Pols on both sides are wont to use any and every possible opportunity to make themselves look good to the public, and especially to their political base. That's the way it is, and for me it goes in one ear and out the other cuz I recognize it for what it is - political BS. But there's certain times and places where that sort of thing is just not appropriate, and no politician should try to divert attention to themselves at such a time and place. And I don't give a shit who it is.

Politicians are wrong to be politicians. I don't think that for either party.

View attachment 195636
Trump is congratulating himself more than thanking and showing appreciation to all veterans.

He could say we ll owe a debt of gratitude to all veterans for the successes of of our country.

It is always about him over everyone else.

I always like people who tell veterans how they should feel instead of asking them how they feel, which doesn't support this.

Obviously you're just partisan petty motivated, which is exactly what you're pretending to be against
This is how I or we feel about veterans. Trump was telling us how Veterans feel. Trump said that veterans are happy about successes in the US, today. They may be.
I feel memorial day is time to for us to tell veterans how we feel about their service and sacrifice. Unless you are thankful and appreciative you are a disgusting American.

I'm from a military family and military community. I'm going by what they say, which Trump is reflecting and you are not.

And that leftists support the military is such a joke after you were silent over Kerry calling them terrorists in both Vietnam and Iraq and Obama believing every accusation against them like the Koran flushing and accusations in Iraq. You're a liar. This is just political hackery for you

Forum List

Back