Your Opinion Please

It was 13 3/4 when Obama took office and it was 8% when he left. That isn't half.

It was also in a recession when he took office and you're not counting that under employment went up and that the long term unemployed didn't change.

You take to facts like a duck to spaghetti sauce

I'll cite my stats....you pull them out of your rectum

Black unemployment peaked at 16.6 percent in April 2010, when Obama was president. It then fell by more than half to 7.8 percent by the time Obama left office in January 2017.

Hispanic unemployment, meanwhile, peaked at 13 percent in August 2009, then fell to 5.9 percent at the end of Obama’s term in January 2017.

Fact-checking the Donald Trump, Kanye bromance

I see, so you're removing the part where it went up almost 3% from 13 3/4 to 16.6 under Obama. You're cherry picking your period. It's fake news. You claimed Obama's policies cut black unemployment in half. They didn't
MEMORIAL DAY IS NOT ABOUT THE POTUS, IT IS ABOUT VETERANS. Today is a day to give kudos, thanks, appreciation to our veterans no matter how the USA is doing.
It doesn't matter who the POTUS is, it is about the veterans.

It's funny how when I respond to a specific leftist post, you say that to me and not them. Why do you suppose that is? I'm thinking it's because you're a disingenuous hack.

Tell me what you think of Kerry calling the troops in Iraq terrorists

You've been whining like a beotch since election Eve 2016 when your celebration party was crashed by Trump.

And this thread is specifically about you idiots whining. Did you forget where you are? What a dumb ass

Yes "crashed by Trump" with his newfound pal Vlad the Impaler, a couple thousand of his bots and trolls and two announcements by Comey 11 days in.

And yet, he lost the popular vote by 3 million while eking an electoral win by 77k votes in 3 states.

YaY YOU!! :rolleyes:

Nah, that's doesn't fit you DeRp.

This does though..

Thanks - never seen that one .. Works PERFECTLY in your case!

As well as the only RW comedian in the universe who's been semi-successful.

Dennis Miller

He's an asshole and proud of it - as are you! :wink:

Tim Allen's nobody, huh Sparky?

Jackie Mason, Norm McDonald, Bob Hope, Adam Sandler, Jeff Foxworthy, Joe Piscapo ...

I'm from a military family and military community. I'm going by what they say, which Trump is reflecting and you are not.

And that leftists support the military is such a joke after you were silent over Kerry calling them terrorists in both Vietnam and Iraq and Obama believing every accusation against them like the Koran flushing and accusations in Iraq. You're a liar. This is just political hackery for you

So give us a feel for YOUR military service Dotard. Fear of Rice Paddies or a foot boo-boo?

Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he declined to enter combat duty, instead enlisting in the National Guard and attending law school after his 1970 graduation. "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy," Bolton wrote of his decision in the 25th reunion book. "I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

25edfc71dfed2bc54e19df27acc700b3.jpg

You've been whining like a beotch since election Eve 2016 when your celebration party was crashed by Trump.

And this thread is specifically about you idiots whining. Did you forget where you are? What a dumb ass

Yes "crashed by Trump" with his newfound pal Vlad the Impaler, a couple thousand of his bots and trolls and two announcements by Comey 11 days in.

And yet, he lost the popular vote by 3 million while eking an electoral win by 77k votes in 3 states.

YaY YOU!! :rolleyes:

Thank you for demonstrating the beotch whining!

I'm from a military family and military community. I'm going by what they say, which Trump is reflecting and you are not.

And that leftists support the military is such a joke after you were silent over Kerry calling them terrorists in both Vietnam and Iraq and Obama believing every accusation against them like the Koran flushing and accusations in Iraq. You're a liar. This is just political hackery for you

So give us a feel for YOUR military service Dotard. Fear of Rice Paddies or a foot boo-boo?

Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he declined to enter combat duty, instead enlisting in the National Guard and attending law school after his 1970 graduation. "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy," Bolton wrote of his decision in the 25th reunion book. "I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

You and your imaginary friends? Who are these people you need to validate your opinion because even you know it's worthless on it's own.

And there's nothing less relevant than the stupid crap in this post. And wow, the hypocrisy over Democrats. You're shameless

You and your imaginary friends? Who are these people you need to validate your opinion because even you know it's worthless on it's own.

And there's nothing less relevant than the stupid crap in this post. And wow, the hypocrisy over Democrats. You're shameless

Looks like the board is left with the likes of fucking kaz on Memorial Day.

Fuck you - unless you'd care to post proof of your valor & bravery.

DrLove OUT

This is about where I am, but that tweet is a self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back that to my mind as a veteran is inappropriate for the occasion. This day is not about him, and he should not be attempting to make it that way. Whether there is or isn't any truth to it is beside the point.

Something you've never said about Obama, Hillary, Slick, Kerry, ... when they did it.

Would you? If I show you a quote from one of them would you say they are "self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back" politicians?

If they said something like what Trump did on Memorial Day, then hell yes. Pols on both sides are wont to use any and every possible opportunity to make themselves look good to the public, and especially to their political base. That's the way it is, and for me it goes in one ear and out the other cuz I recognize it for what it is - political BS. But there's certain times and places where that sort of thing is just not appropriate, and no politician should try to divert attention to themselves at such a time and place. And I don't give a shit who it is.

Politicians are wrong to be politicians. I don't think that for either party.
Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636
Trump is congratulating himself more than thanking and showing appreciation to all veterans.

He could say we ll owe a debt of gratitude to all veterans for the successes of of our country.

It is always about him over everyone else.

I always like people who tell veterans how they should feel instead of asking them how they feel, which doesn't support this.

Obviously you're just partisan petty motivated, which is exactly what you're pretending to be against
This is how I or we feel about veterans. Trump was telling us how Veterans feel. Trump said that veterans are happy about successes in the US, today. They may be.
I feel memorial day is time to for us to tell veterans how we feel about their service and sacrifice. Unless you are thankful and appreciative you are a disgusting American.

I APPRECIATE AND AM THANKFUL FOR ALL VETERANS. Veterans who support Trump, veterans who do not support Trump and veterans who do not care.
Do not tell me that I cannot give thanks to our veterans because I do not support Trump.

View attachment 195636

Nope. It could have been worded better, but the people who died for this country cared about it, so a progress report isn't bad at all. Of course, if you hate America, as you clearly do, then you no doubt don't want good information to get out, so i can see how you would think it is bad.

View attachment 195636

Nope. It could have been worded better, but the people who died for this country cared about it, so a progress report isn't bad at all. Of course, if you hate America, as you clearly do, then you no doubt don't want good information to get out, so i can see how you would think it is bad.

You believe that I hate America?

What is wrong with you?

Looks like the board is left with the likes of fucking kaz on Memorial Day.

Fuck you - unless you'd care to post proof of your valor & bravery.

DrLove OUT

The military really need people like you who turn on them any time it's politically expedient and only pretend to support them when it's politically expedient to be their defenders. Apparently their smart enough to see through your obvious crap since they don't support your candidates

See, this is what I mean. You know perfectly well that Trump's tweet is classless, self-gratiating, and inappropriate. But your brain no longer really controls your mouth, when it comes to Trump.

Leftists are so consumed with Trump Derangement Syndrome you think if he said good morning to a nun you'd be offended
No kaz only when he went for her pussy

That's a lie. He wouldn't have to do anything.

And Trump wasn't the sexual predator. Once again you display your misogyny ignoring an actual sexual predator you kept voting for to make a cheap political point

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

FYI, I don't know what you think you're posting, but nothing is showing. Your reply is blank
She has trouble with originality. You should have said, "Your replies are blank."

Indeed, many of them are nothing more than reposting of what someone else said.

I guess she doesn't understand what the "Agree" button is all about.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Something you've never said about Obama, Hillary, Slick, Kerry, ... when they did it.

Would you? If I show you a quote from one of them would you say they are "self-aggrandizing, political pat-yourself-on-the-back" politicians?

If they said something like what Trump did on Memorial Day, then hell yes. Pols on both sides are wont to use any and every possible opportunity to make themselves look good to the public, and especially to their political base. That's the way it is, and for me it goes in one ear and out the other cuz I recognize it for what it is - political BS. But there's certain times and places where that sort of thing is just not appropriate, and no politician should try to divert attention to themselves at such a time and place. And I don't give a shit who it is.

Politicians are wrong to be politicians. I don't think that for either party.

View attachment 195636
Trump is congratulating himself more than thanking and showing appreciation to all veterans.

He could say we ll owe a debt of gratitude to all veterans for the successes of of our country.

It is always about him over everyone else.

I always like people who tell veterans how they should feel instead of asking them how they feel, which doesn't support this.

Obviously you're just partisan petty motivated, which is exactly what you're pretending to be against
This is how I or we feel about veterans. Trump was telling us how Veterans feel. Trump said that veterans are happy about successes in the US, today. They may be.
I feel memorial day is time to for us to tell veterans how we feel about their service and sacrifice. Unless you are thankful and appreciative you are a disgusting American.

I APPRECIATE AND AM THANKFUL FOR ALL VETERANS. Veterans who support Trump, veterans who do not support Trump and veterans who do not care.
Do not tell me that I cannot give thanks to our veterans because I do not support Trump.

You appreciate and respect all veterans unless there's an accusation against them and then you're like Obama and Kerry and believe it upon the accusation. With friends like you, they don't need enemies

View attachment 195636

What is wrong with you?

You certainly do. Every time someone disrespects this country, you agree with them. U also stick up for all of America’s enemies

View attachment 195636

What is wrong with you?

You certainly do. Every time someone disrespects this country, you agree with them. U also stick up for all of America’s enemies

I do? Please support that claim.

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? You’re fucking sick.

Lonelaugher stands in solidarity with ppl who hate this country, and then has the nerve to call himself a patriot

Lonelaugher stands in solidarity with ppl who hate this country, and then has the nerve to call himself a patriot

Again. Prove that claim.

And. I don’t call myself a patriot. I’ve never said “I am a patriot”. That’s not a thing one calls oneself unless they are insecure about shit.

Prove your claims. Asshole.

Forum List

Back