Your Opinion Please

MEMORIAL DAY IS NOT ABOUT THE POTUS, IT IS ABOUT VETERANS. Today is a day to give kudos, thanks, appreciation to our veterans no matter how the USA is doing.
It doesn't matter who the POTUS is, it is about the veterans.

You hate America and want to destroy the Constitution. Not sure that you have any credibility speaking of American service men and women. They are by definition your enemy.

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636

Nope. It could have been worded better, but the people who died for this country cared about it, so a progress report isn't bad at all. Of course, if you hate America, as you clearly do, then you no doubt don't want good information to get out, so i can see how you would think it is bad.

You believe that I hate America?

What is wrong with you?

You certainly do. Every time someone disrespects this country, you agree with them. U also stick up for all of America’s enemies

I do? Please support that claim.

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? You’re fucking sick.

A borderwall is racist right? We’ve the bad guys in our conflict with Muslim extremist, right? America is a racist country, right? America is sexists, right? America is violent, right? America in prisons ppl over nothing? I could go on, but what’s the use. U ppl never say what you really believe

View attachment 195636

Nope. It could have been worded better, but the people who died for this country cared about it, so a progress report isn't bad at all. Of course, if you hate America, as you clearly do, then you no doubt don't want good information to get out, so i can see how you would think it is bad.
"progress report"

Haha, oh my. That is truly special.

I bet your brain needed a shower after that embarrassing display of equivocation and bootlicking. Ewww.... gross.

View attachment 195636

You believe that I hate America?

What is wrong with you?

You certainly do. Every time someone disrespects this country, you agree with them. U also stick up for all of America’s enemies

I do? Please support that claim.

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? You’re fucking sick.

A borderwall is racist right? We’ve the bad guys in our conflict with Muslim extremist, right? America is a racist country, right? America is sexists, right? America is violent, right? America in prisons ppl over nothing? I could go on, but what’s the use. U ppl never say what you really believe

A border wall is stupid and it is popular for reasons other than practically reforming our immigration system. Much of its popularity is based in bigotry. Bigot

We are not the bad guys in the fight against Muslim extremists. Dumbass.

There are shit tons of racists in America. But fewer all the time. That’s good, isn’t it? Douche.

Women are not paid equally to men and have been treated like shit by powerful men in America. But this is changing too. Me too, bitch.

America imprisons more people than any other nation by far. Most for non violent drug offenses and other failure to pay matters. This is bad and someone who loves this nation would understand that. Dickhead.

You failed.

I think I love more of America than you do, in fact. You have serious issues loving the people here. Maybe you love the mountains and the rivers and the valleys and the oceans. But you fucking hate the people. That’s not good. Loser.

Last edited:
This just in. Trump says that more dead in Arlington support him, than any other president EVER!
He is introducing a bill in Congress to give them the vote.

LoneLaughter said:
There are shit tons of racists in America. But fewer all the time. That’s good, isn’t it? Douche.

Thanks to Bubba Obama, racism and hatred of LEO by blacks increased. He set us back many years in the effort to decrease racism. He is the most divisive President of this century.

Last edited:
LoneLaughter said:

Thanks to Bubba Obama, racism and hatred of LEO by blacks increased. He set us back many years in the effort to decrease racism. Ha is the most divisive President of this century.

Yeah! I know right! He could have done so much to make bigots love minorities but he didn’t. He made people who loved minorities BECOME bigots! It was horrible!!

LoneLaughter said:

Thanks to Bubba Obama, racism and hatred of LEO by blacks increased. He set us back many years in the effort to decrease racism. Ha is the most divisive President of this century.
Nah, that's self-soothing garbage,. What happened is that you angry old crackers threw an 8-year hissy fit, because President Blackenstein was clearly smarter than anyone the GOP could put in front of a microphone. The fact that all the losers were white guys just made you wail even louder.

LoneLaughter said:

And you don't think that a president who remains silent while unarmed blacks are killed by cops helps bring about hate?

View attachment 195636

No. He's a Sociopath that has to make EVERYTHING about him.

Hmmm, not seeing the part where it's all about him.

He's trying to brag about the economy in a post to honor fallen soldiers. How is that even remotely relevant?

No kidding, so the economy isn't doing well, unemployment numbers are not low?

Forum List

Back