Your Opinion Please

He's trying to brag about the economy in a post to honor fallen soldiers. How is that even remotely relevant?

No kidding, so the economy isn't doing well, unemployment numbers are not low?

The question that is beyond your ability as a Trump ass kisser to answer, what does the economy have to do with Memorial Day?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So sorry you can't still be an Obama ass licker, and I probably the same with Hillary...which I won't say, otherwise I'd throw up a little in my mouth.

Nope, hated both of them as much as your worship the very ground that Trump walks on.

So tell me, what does the economy have to do with Memorial Day (?)

This nation and its growing economy would not exist without the sacrifices of dead soldiers and veterans.

This is true. But I can tell you that in my 20 years in the Corps I never met a single person that said they joined so the economy could do well. Nobody has ever paid the ultimate sacrifice so the unemployment rate could do down.

Anyone that has ever served would understand this

Pimping dead soldiers so he can brag about how he thinks he's doing?

No. I don't think that is a proper Memorial Day message. If he really wanted to say something, he should have left it at remember our soldiers who have fallen to make this country great, and left it at that.

And I say this as a 20 year veteran.

And if Crooked Hillary had won the election, the USA would be a complete disaster with Blacks inspired by Obama rioting, etc.

The question that is beyond your ability as a Trump ass kisser to answer, what does the economy have to do with Memorial Day?

So sorry you can't still be an Obama ass licker, and I probably the same with Hillary...which I won't say, otherwise I'd throw up a little in my mouth.

Nope, hated both of them as much as your worship the very ground that Trump walks on.

This nation and its growing economy would not exist without the sacrifices of dead soldiers and veterans.

This is true. But I can tell you that in my 20 years in the Corps I never met a single person that said they joined so the economy could do well. Nobody has ever paid the ultimate sacrifice so the unemployment rate could do down.

Exactly. Many times, there are people who join the military because the economy sucks, and they know it's steady employment. Some (like me) join because they want the travel opportunities afforded by the military. But all of us also believe in this country and want to do our part to keep it as good as it is.

You want to know who the true "1 percent" of this country are? Those who have joined the military. Because of all the people who are age eligible to join the military, only 30 percent are qualified. Out of that 30 percent that are qualified? Only 1 percent will join.

Trump using the military to sing his own praises is kinda offensive in my book.

Completely inappropriate.

Those that gave their service & lives to our country would NOT like a man who trashed a war hero, Trashed POWs. Trashed a Gold Star Family, called a newly widowed soldier's wife a liar would HATE the idea of him trying to blow his own horn at a ceremony to honor them,.

And if Crooked Hillary had won the election, the USA would be a complete disaster with Blacks inspired by Obama rioting, etc.
Like the true White Supremacisat POS you are, you could not handle those uppity blacks. Right, asshole?

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636

He forgot to add, "Looks like Rosie put on a few more pounds and when will Dims stop devaluing human life like they did with slaves? Try having your baby instead of killing it. Chances are you will want to keep it"

If you are against planned parenthood and low cost or no cost birth control, you don't really oppose abortions. You thrive on them.

Those that gave their service & lives to our country would NOT like a man who trashed a war hero, Trashed POWs. Trashed a Gold Star Family, called a newly widowed soldier's wife a liar would HATE the idea of him trying to blow his own horn at a ceremony to honor them,.
But republicans love him they don't give a crap

View attachment 195636

He forgot to add, "Looks like Rosie put on a few more pounds and when will Dims stop devaluing human life like they did with slaves? Try having your baby instead of killing it. Chances are you will want to keep it"

If you are against planned parenthood and low cost or no cost birth control, you don't really oppose abortions. You thrive on them.

Just think, if you post enough, eventually you are bound to make some sense just one time in your life.

Until then, keep trying.

View attachment 195636

Just think, if you post enough, eventually you are bound to make some sense just one time in your life.

Until then, keep trying.

Yeah. I just put a mirror in front of you. You didn't like it.

The Donald's Tweets are always excellent and to the point but to be honest, it is unlikely the WWII military resting in Arlington Cemetery are resting in peace as a result of the democrat and rhinos having opened the floodgates from shithole countries and encouraged them to relocate to the USA. Would American White Men have risked their lives flying from England to France on D-Day if they had know evildoers in political office would flood Europe and America with filthy savages from Muslim countries or their home country invaded by low IQ, inbred Central Americans and filthy Somalians?
Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians, people from all races have lost their life fighting for the USA.
They all deserve our thanks and appreciation.
They gave their life to protect your right to say despicable statements about others of their race or religion.

I understand that also, dufus. Our warriors fight and die to ensure this free country survives as a nation. A growing economy is a fringe benefit. In a way, they defend the amber waves of grain that we have here. Without them, we would be a shithole third world country, likely bankrupt and starving.

McCain was a pseudo hero...a songbird who caused the death of many of our heroes. This is why he had his POW records sealed....forever. Hopefully they will be leaked out someday before I die.

McCain is a traitor, no better than Hanoi Jane Fonda.

I understand that also, dufus. Our warriors fight and die to ensure this free country survives as a nation. A growing economy is a fringe benefit. In a way, they defend the amber waves of grain that we have here. Without them, we would be a shithole third world country, likely bankrupt and starving.

Yes I know, I was one of them for 20 years. Too bad our CIC cannot understand we do not fight and die for the unemployment rate.

View attachment 195636

Until then, keep trying.
Every now and then, a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

Yes I know, I was one of them for 20 years. Too bad our CIC cannot understand we do not fight and die for the unemployment rate.

I'm sure he understands this. I'm also sure he understands that without the unselfish sacrifices of dead soldiers, veterans and their families...this country would not exist to have a good economy or low unemployment.

Twist and spin all you want, Trump loves America and all that makes it great.

OP and others wanna see tears and sniveling but Life goes on . The President gave an accurate and respectful message to Americans . But yeah , as said by Mike TX , some just want to find fault with The TRUMP .
Trump turned Memorial Day into a celebration of himself

I'm sure he understands this. I'm also sure he understands that without the unselfish sacrifices of dead soldiers, veterans and their families...this country would not exist to have a good economy or low unemployment.

Twist and spin all you want, Trump loves America and all that makes it great.

You are the only one twisting here.

OP and others wanna see tears and sniveling but Life goes on . The President gave an accurate and respectful message to Americans . But yeah , as said by Mike TX , some just want to find fault with The TRUMP .
Trump turned Memorial Day into a celebration of himself
---------------------------------------- if true , well , lots of people are happy to hear it . Reread the thread and take note RWinger !!

Forum List

Back