Your Opinion Please

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636

No. He's a Sociopath that has to make EVERYTHING about him.

Hmmm, not seeing the part where it's all about him.

He's trying to brag about the economy in a post to honor fallen soldiers. How is that even remotely relevant?

No kidding, so the economy isn't doing well, unemployment numbers are not low?

There is a time and a place to talk about that stuff. In a tweet to give your thoughts on fallen soldiers on Memorial Day isn't that time...

Kind of like talking about the economy and campaigning during a speech to the boy scouts isn't the right time.

He is so narcissistic he can't just talk about other people.

View attachment 195636

He's trying to brag about the economy in a post to honor fallen soldiers. How is that even remotely relevant?

The question that is beyond your ability as a Trump ass kisser to answer, what does the economy have to do with Memorial Day?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 195636

The question that is beyond your ability as a Trump ass kisser to answer, what does the economy have to do with Memorial Day?

So sorry you can't still be an Obama ass licker, and I probably the same with Hillary...which I won't say, otherwise I'd throw up a little in my mouth.

So sorry you can't still be an Obama ass licker, and I probably the same with Hillary...which I won't say, otherwise I'd throw up a little in my mouth.

Nope, hated both of them as much as your worship the very ground that Trump walks on.

So tell me, what does the economy have to do with Memorial Day

Nope, hated both of them as much as your worship the very ground that Trump walks on.

No kidding, a Bernie supporter?

MEMORIAL DAY IS NOT ABOUT THE POTUS, IT IS ABOUT VETERANS. Today is a day to give kudos, thanks, appreciation to our veterans no matter how the USA is doing.
It doesn't matter who the POTUS is, it is about the veterans.

You hate America and want to destroy the Constitution. Not sure that you have any credibility speaking of American service men and women. They are by definition your enemy.
You are a foolish person like many others on this post. You want to spread hate more than you want to give thanks and appreciation to our veterans.
TODAY IS THE DAY FOR US TO UNITE TO GIVE THANKS AND APPRECIATION TO OUR VETERANS AND PUT DIFFERENCES ASIDE.

Gary actually

MEMORIAL DAY IS NOT ABOUT THE POTUS, IT IS ABOUT VETERANS. Today is a day to give kudos, thanks, appreciation to our veterans no matter how the USA is doing.

You hate America and want to destroy the Constitution. Not sure that you have any credibility speaking of American service men and women. They are by definition your enemy.
You are a foolish person like many others on this post. You want to spread hate more than you want to give thanks and appreciation to our veterans.
TODAY IS THE DAY FOR US TO UNITE TO GIVE THANKS AND APPRECIATION TO OUR VETERANS AND PUT DIFFERENCES ASIDE.

That's why it's so sad to see Trump trying to score political points on the graves of soldiers.

That's why it's so sad to see Trump trying to score political points on the graves of soldiers.
He has a history of taking advantage of anytime spent with a group of people to act like the AH he is

Gary actually

You're kidding, right?

[

Today is about US service personnel who lost their lives, not vets.

This is not veterans day.

Many Americans paid the ultimate price for the free society that democrats wage war to end.

LoneLaughter said:
There are shit tons of racists in America. But fewer all the time. That’s good, isn’t it? Douche.

Thanks to Bubba Obama, racism and hatred of LEO by blacks increased. He set us back many years in the effort to decrease racism. Ha is the most divisive President of this century.
And you don't think that a president who remains silent while unarmed blacks are killed by cops helps bring about hate?
He doesn't remain silent. He supports law and order. If the little thugs didn't fight the police, they would not be killed. What's needed is for black parents to teach their offspring to obey the fucking law and do as the officers tell them when they are ordered.

Your buddy Obubba exacerbated the hatred of police that makes young blacks attack and resist them, thus increasing their chances of being shot.

The punk ass rappers do more to encourage black youth rebellion than anything else. I am pleased every time a black rapper kills another black rapper. Fuck them all!

What's worse is black on black murders in Chicago. Trump hasn't been silent on that issue either. He has offered to send in federal troops to help the incompetent Mayor Rahm Emanuel end the carnage. Fast and Furious Rahm and the libs love the turmoil. It gives them 'reason' to blame the gun violence on guns from Indiana.

Last edited:

Gary actually

You're kidding, right?

Nope, voted for him the last two election, and Bob Barr the one before those

The Donald's Tweets are always excellent and to the point but to be honest, it is unlikely the WWII military resting in Arlington Cemetery are resting in peace as a result of the democrat and rhinos having opened the floodgates from shithole countries and encouraged them to relocate to the USA. Would American White Men have risked their lives flying from England to France on D-Day if they had know evildoers in political office would flood Europe and America with filthy savages from Muslim countries or their home country invaded by low IQ, inbred Central Americans and filthy Somalians?

[

Today is about US service personnel who lost their lives, not vets.

This is not veterans day.

Many Americans paid the ultimate price for the free society that democrats wage war to end.
But not you. Or trump.

So tell me, what does the economy have to do with Memorial Day (?)

This nation and its growing economy would not exist without the sacrifices of dead soldiers and veterans.

Forum List

Back