Your Opinion Please

OP and others wanna see tears and sniveling but Life goes on . The President gave an accurate and respectful message to Americans . But yeah , as said by Mike TX , some just want to find fault with The TRUMP .
Trump turned Memorial Day into a celebration of himself
---------------------------------------- if true , well , lots of people are happy to hear it . Reread the thread and take note RWinger !!

Lots of people put the man before the country

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636

He forgot to add, "Looks like Rosie put on a few more pounds and when will Dims stop devaluing human life like they did with slaves? Try having your baby instead of killing it. Chances are you will want to keep it"

If you are against planned parenthood and low cost or no cost birth control, you don't really oppose abortions. You thrive on them.

Just think, if you post enough, eventually you are bound to make some sense just one time in your life.

Until then, keep trying.

Yeah. I just put a mirror in front of you. You didn't like it.

What you said wasn't a mirror, it was moronic. You just assume that we owe people to either pay for their birth control or their abortions. And you think that's a mirror saying that to someone who doesn't believe your kid is his financial responsibility

Is this an appropriate message for Memorial Day?

View attachment 195636

He forgot to add, "Looks like Rosie put on a few more pounds and when will Dims stop devaluing human life like they did with slaves? Try having your baby instead of killing it. Chances are you will want to keep it"

If you are against planned parenthood and low cost or no cost birth control, you don't really oppose abortions. You thrive on them.

Just think, if you post enough, eventually you are bound to make some sense just one time in your life.

Until then, keep trying.

What you said wasn't a mirror, it was moronic. You just assume that we owe people to either pay for their birth control or their abortions. And you think that's a mirror saying that to someone who doesn't believe your kid is his financial responsibility

Please. Reducing UNPLANNED pregnancies is a really good way to reduce the number of abortions.

Argue that point, jackass.

If Votto didn't have abortions to bitch about he'd probably die of inctivity.

OP and others wanna see tears and sniveling but Life goes on . The President gave an accurate and respectful message to Americans . But yeah , as said by Mike TX , some just want to find fault with The TRUMP .
---------------------------------------- if true , well , lots of people are happy to hear it . Reread the thread and take note RWinger !!

------------------------------------------- i can understand Why , we just came out of 8 years of traitorous and unAmerican 'mrobama' GGator .

Until then, keep trying.

Please. Reducing UNPLANNED pregnancies is a really good way to reduce the number of abortions.

I'm pro-choice and I'm for planned parenthood and free contraceptives. We also agree that I'm the one who should pay for it. My view I should pay for it through private donations because I'm a man who wants to pay my own bills, your view that I should be forced to pay for it at the point of a government gun because you're not man enough to pay for your own charity.

Charity BTW is not an act that can be performed at the point of a gun. Man up and take a wrench to your own wallet, Nancy

So in reality, we aren't that far apart

That man could have accomplished more to date if the Democrats didn't put party before country.

Obstructionists are anti-American assholes!

------------------------------------------- i can understand Why , we just came out of 8 years of traitorous and unAmerican 'mrobama' GGator .

I am glad you can, I personally would never put any man before the country. The military Oath of Office is to the Constitution, not the guy sitting in the White House

That man could have accomplished more to date if the Democrats didn't put party before country.

Obstructionists are anti-American assholes!

I am sure you had those same words for Repub obstructionists the last 8 years

The military Oath of Office is to the Constitution, not the guy sitting in the White House

Curious, why do we call the President the Commander in Chief? I'm of the belief that if a soldier is bound by the constitution, so is the CIC, and in that regard, that same constitution binds the soldier to obey the orders and commands given by the CIC.

I thought these things were intertwined? What am I missing here?

The military Oath of Office is to the Constitution, not the guy sitting in the White House

Curious, why do we call the President the Commander in Chief? I'm of the belief that if a soldier is bound by the constitution, so is the CIC, and in that regard, that same constitution binds the soldier to obey the orders and commands given by the CIC.

They are intertwined, but one rules over the other. I can ignore the CIC if he gives an unlawful order.

The Constitution trumps the CIC

They are intertwined, but one rules over the other. I can ignore the CIC if he gives an unlawful order, based upon the Constitution

So if you were serving right now, would that determination be up to you?

They are intertwined, but one rules over the other. I can ignore the CIC if he gives an unlawful order, based upon the Constitution

It is always up to the one serving.

One of the first thing we learn about in boot camp is how to deal with unlawful orders.

One of the first thing we learn about in boot camp is how to deal with unlawful orders.

Okay. So has any of Trump's orders been unalwful?

One could make the argument that lobbing missiles into a sovereign nation is, but we do that so often I guess that does not count.

Still does not mean anyone should put the man before the country.

Shocking enough for many people, he is just a man and he does not turn water into wine as he is walking upon it.

Until then, keep trying.

I'm pro-choice and I'm for planned parenthood and free contraceptives. We also agree that I'm the one who should pay for it. My view I should pay for it through private donations because I'm a man who wants to pay my own bills, your view that I should be forced to pay for it at the point of a government gun because you're not man enough to pay for your own charity.

Charity BTW is not an act that can be performed at the point of a gun. Man up and take a wrench to your own wallet, Nancy

So in reality, we aren't that far apart

Whatever. I'm cool to have an insurance pool that cares for everyone. Wealth ( or lack thereof ) shouldn't determine access to health care of any kind.

You can go live in the wilderness and pay for your own shit and nobody else's. Good luck affording that heart transplant. Asshole.

One could make the argument that lobbing missiles into a sovereign nation is, but we do that so often I guess that does not count.

Still does not mean anyone should put the man before the country.

Shocking enough for many people, he is just a man and he does not turn water into wine as he is walking upon it.

No, you have a point, but I see the phrase "loyalty to the man" being bandied about.

But I'm curious yet again, are you not swearing your loyalty to the President when you swear loyalty to your country? Is he not a part of the country you're serving?

I genuinely wish to know what the difference is here...

Forum List

Back