Your President

Trump just keeps making fools of you...

lol... you keep trying to CONvince yourself of that, sweetheart.
Sounds as if you're trying to convince yourself that trumps going to be found guilty of something. Lol

not at all. i'm waiting for all of this to play out. however, sometimes the cover up is worse than the crime.

if manafort, donny jr & jared are busted for meeting up with the rooskies in trump tower.... trump sr was all over the 'explanation' tweets by his son.

that's obstruction. & it's not the only charge. he busted himself with that interview with NBC's lester holt, admitting that he fired comey over that 'rusher thing'.

ticky tocky.....
Trump just keeps making fools of you...

Sounds as if you're trying to convince yourself that trumps going to be found guilty of something. Lol

not at all. i'm waiting for all of this to play out. however, sometimes the cover up is worse than the crime.

if manafort, donny jr & jared are busted for meeting up with the rooskies in trump tower.... trump sr was all over the 'explanation' tweets by his son.

that's obstruction. & it's not the only charge. he busted himself with that interview with NBC's lester holt, admitting that he fired comey over that 'rusher thing'.

ticky tocky.....

or suggest that Trump campaign associates had more than “unwitting” contact with some of the defendants who posed as Americans
Are you calling Mueller a liar?

'in this indictment'.

what part of that don't you understand?
Where's the others

actually they can have their biases, but their mistake was making them available to be seen. & the male acted on it. calling me a nitwit does nothing but show you just have no self control from the get go. :spinner:

You aren't a nit-wit because I called you one.
You're a nit-wit because you lack the intellectual capacity to understand the points you are trying to make are irrelevant ... :thup:

upload_2018-2-19_14-35-21.jpeg

ticky tocky.....

ticky tocky.....

or suggest that Trump campaign associates had more than “unwitting” contact with some of the defendants who posed as Americans
Are you calling Mueller a liar?

'in this indictment'.

what part of that don't you understand?
Where's the others

have patience. you know watergate took 2 years, don't you? that was nothing compared to this clusterfuck.

have patience. you know watergate took 2 years, don't you? that was nothing compared to this clusterfuck.

At least you are willing to agree Special Counsel Mueller's Investigation is a clusterfuck ... :thup:
I mean I have heard it called a few other things ... But I think that description is at least appropriate.

actually they can have their biases, but their mistake was making them available to be seen. & the male acted on it. calling me a nitwit does nothing but show you just have no self control from the get go. :spinner:

You aren't a nit-wit because I called you one.
You're a nit-wit because you lack the intellectual capacity to understand the points you are trying to make are irrelevant ... :thup:

lol.... did you vote for trump?

At least you are willing to agree Special Counsel Mueller's Investigation is a clusterfuck ... :thup:
I mean I have heard it called a few other things ... But I think that description is at least appropriate.

wow. just wow. try to get it straight who you are replying to.

Why yes ... Yes I did, albeit not for any reason most people could relate with.

Where there is no way in hell I would have voted for Failed Democrat Presidential Nominee Clinton ...
I also didn't vote for what I thought was the lesser of two evils.

I don't really expect much out of Washington DC ...
And I voted for who I thought would give the biggest bang for the buck when it comes to that never-ending clusterfuck of a circus in the Beltway.

So Far ... It seems to be fulfilling that purpose rather nicely ... :thup:

Why yes ... Yes I did, albeit not for any reason most people could relate with.

Where there is no way in hell I would have voted for Failed Democrat Presidential Nominee Clinton ...
I also didn't vote for what I thought was the lesser of two evils.

I don't really expect much out of Washington DC ...
And I voted for who I thought would give the biggest bang for the buck when it comes to that never-ending clusterfuck of a circus in the Beltway.

So Far ... It seems to be fulfilling that purpose rather nicely ... :thup:

you voted for trump. it matters not 'why'. lol....that's all i needed to know....

you voted for trump. it matters not 'why'. lol....that's all i needed to know....

Of course it's all you need to know ... But then again that's why you are a nit-wit ... :thup:
You know only what you want to know ... And you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand that isn't enough.

Of course it's all you need to know ... But then again that's why you are a nit-wit ... :thup:
You know only what you want to know ... And you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand that isn't enough.

yawn...you know you are getting a little stale.

good god, am i supposta wade thru that labyrinth & reply accordingly? well i enlarged your silly meme. no, not every person who voted for trump is a deplorable. some were duped & i pity them for not seeing what he was up front. i have nothing but disgust for the ones who voted for him knowing what he is & for the ones that finally figured it out, but simply don't care now that he's in office. & as far as the pee pee tapes--- the jury is still out whether they exist. i really don't care one way or the other. but given trump's penchant for whores, it's probably out there & putin has it.

steele was hired by a republican first & was never a democrat operative. so learn the facts b4 you post a meme, ok?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back