Your President

don't let me stop you from thinking you stepped it up. but you're amusing,so i'll give you that. :clap:

Oh, I haven't even started to step it up.
I can cook too ... Would you like some red beans and rice Cajun style?

The FBI said that the Russians were trying to exploit the divisions in this country and bring them to outright violence. I wish them well. The best thing democrats could do is use Trump as their last straw and take to the streets as so many want to do.

What will these fuck ups do when Trump is easily reelected in 2020? Will that boil finally erupt?

he won't make it past the mid terms.

You Dip Shits have been Predicting Trumps

demise since he Came down the escalator…

You are all so full of Shit..

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

y' all think he's gonna outsmart mueller.

tick tock....:popcorn:

Trump just keeps making fools of you...

lol... you keep trying to CONvince yourself of that, sweetheart.

I am hoping you’re a woman.

I don’t mind being called sweetheart if you are.

You are in denial…

Trump is spanking liberal Ass Big Time and all

of us on the Right are having a blast watching it.

By babe…..

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

Sounds as if you're trying to convince yourself that trumps going to be found guilty of something. Lol

not at all. i'm waiting for all of this to play out. however, sometimes the cover up is worse than the crime.

if manafort, donny jr & jared are busted for meeting up with the rooskies in trump tower.... trump sr was all over the 'explanation' tweets by his son.

that's obstruction. & it's not the only charge. he busted himself with that interview with NBC's lester holt, admitting that he fired comey over that 'rusher thing'.

ticky tocky.....

Bats will fly out of your ass sideways before anything happens to Trump...

You might as well ticky tocky in one hand and shit in the other....

Your bullshit won't fly....

he won't make it past the mid terms.

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

I am hoping you’re a woman.

I don’t mind being called sweetheart if you are.

You are in denial…

Trump is spanking liberal Ass Big Time and all

of us on the Right are having a blast watching it.

By babe…..

i am indeed female. & that's ok...you keep on laughing because that will make it even more delightful when it all hits the fan.

trumpanzees-because-trump-loves-the-poorly-educated-donald-s-pol.jpg

Sounds as if you're trying to convince yourself that trumps going to be found guilty of something. Lol

not at all. i'm waiting for all of this to play out. however, sometimes the cover up is worse than the crime.

if manafort, donny jr & jared are busted for meeting up with the rooskies in trump tower.... trump sr was all over the 'explanation' tweets by his son.

that's obstruction. & it's not the only charge. he busted himself with that interview with NBC's lester holt, admitting that he fired comey over that 'rusher thing'.

ticky tocky.....

your ignorance is astounding.

trump loves you long time.

ticky tocky.....

I'm not the one that's been wrong about Trump 100% of the time....

The ignorance is all yours...

ticky tocky.....

Playtime "Breathe in Breathe out" got to tell you every little move to make. Lol

ticky tocky.....

i've heard trump's ramblings & have seen him 'in action' for decades. i know exactly what kind of person he is.

ticky tocky.....

Playtime "Breathe in Breathe out" got to tell you every little move to make. Lol

what drugs are you on?

ticky tocky.....

i've heard trump's ramblings & have seen him 'in action' for decades. i know exactly what kind of person he is.
As long as he can get the job done the Democrats are not going to do anything

ticky tocky.....

the (D)s can't do much right now because they are in the minority. that will change come 2018.

lol... that is if trump is still in office. if he is, he will be hobbled. you better hope the (D)s don't get the house AND the senate.

the (D)s can't do much right now because they are in the minority. that will change come 2018.

lol... that is if trump is still in office. if he is, he will be hobbled. you better hope the (D)s don't get the house AND the senate.
Why didn't they do something those eight years they held us hostage?

Why didn't they do something those eight years they held us hostage?

ummmm.... trump wasn't in office.

Forum List

Back