Your President

The FBI said that the Russians were trying to exploit the divisions in this country and bring them to outright violence. I wish them well. The best thing democrats could do is use Trump as their last straw and take to the streets as so many want to do.

What will these fuck ups do when Trump is easily reelected in 2020? Will that boil finally erupt?

he won't make it past the mid terms.

You Dip Shits have been Predicting Trumps

demise since he Came down the escalator…

You are all so full of Shit..

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

y' all think he's gonna outsmart mueller.

tick tock....:popcorn:

Trump just keeps making fools of you...

The indictment does not allege that any American knowingly participated in Russian meddling, or suggest that Trump campaign associates had more than “unwitting” contact with some of the defendants who posed as Americans during election season

Mueller's findings.

'this indictment'. nothing was said about what's to come. ;)

If you can't say good about your President you're un-American.

What's truly un-American are those who sat on their thumbs throughout 8 years of the last President without ever questioning, criticizing, or examining his background and motives.

You mean like the Trumpsters are doing now?
Difference is Trump is actually doing something good, unlike obuthole.

The FBI said that the Russians were trying to exploit the divisions in this country and bring them to outright violence. I wish them well. The best thing democrats could do is use Trump as their last straw and take to the streets as so many want to do.

What will these fuck ups do when Trump is easily reelected in 2020? Will that boil finally erupt?

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

Why not. A 19 year old lunatic just outsmarted the whole FBI and killed 17 people.

lol.... actually he outsmarted the miami field office. mueller is completely different, & president dotard's own lawyers know it. why do you think they are so vehemently against donny talking to him?

The indictment does not allege that any American knowingly participated in Russian meddling, or suggest that Trump campaign associates had more than “unwitting” contact with some of the defendants who posed as Americans during election season

Mueller's findings.

According to these findings Mueller's implying there's nothing else to come

Sorry to disappoint you but I saw it from the right the moment Obama was elected.
were they out there rioting?.....just asking.....

Are you saying rioting is the only expression of hatred you recognize? Please.
no what im saying is sure many on the far right hated obama,im asking did they go out and riot because he got elected?.....

Some did...but not to the same degree, I will agree with you on that. However - most of the protests were just that - protests not riots. When Antifa got involved - they turned them violent.

The people speaking out about the hatred against Trump were the same people justifying the hatred towards Obama, or at least - they didn't say anything against it.
Were they violent about it? They hated Obama and did not get violent and they speak out for Trump and don't get violent. It looks like they don't like violence, the other side not so much.

they sure as shit made it known that they were bringing their firearms to rallies 'because they can' & to show that the black man was NOT gonna take them away. obama better hurry up with that, time is running out....

oh wait.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!! guess he won't be doing that after all , 'eh?

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

lol... you keep trying to CONvince yourself of that, sweetheart.

Mueller's findings.

According to these findings Mueller's implying there's nothing else to come

m'k.... you go with that if it makes you feel better. here's a little teaser-

jared must be breaking a sweat on his dainty brow....

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

Sounds as if you're trying to convince yourself that trumps going to be found guilty of something. Lol

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

Sounds as if you're trying to convince yourself that trumps going to be found guilty of something. Lol

not at all. i'm waiting for all of this to play out. however, sometimes the cover up is worse than the crime.

if manafort, donny jr & jared are busted for meeting up with the rooskies in trump tower.... trump sr was all over the 'explanation' tweets by his son.

that's obstruction. & it's not the only charge. he busted himself with that interview with NBC's lester holt, admitting that he fired comey over that 'rusher thing'.

ticky tocky.....

Eh, is there any doubt the the left wing parasite news and the Democratic Party are essentially puppets for Putin undermining the Presidency, the United States electoral system and disqualifying the votes of American citizens.

Democrats know they can't win on policies, great ideas or past successes, all they seem to feel they can win on is desperate divisive politics, character assassination and the bullying tactics of politically correct and emotional crapriola...

Last edited:
... It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

Text messages between nit-wits at the FBI indicate they actually hated President Trump before he won the election ... :thup:

they also texted about hillary & bernie. & the male dolt was the one that drafted comey's letter concerning hillary's 'newly discovered' emails on weiner's computer 11 days b4 the election...

they also texted about hillary & bernie. & the male dolt was the one that drafted comey's letter concerning hillary's 'newly discovered' emails on weiner's computer 11 days b4 the election...

It doesn't matter who else they hated ... Their job isn't to hate anyone nit-wit ... :thup:

If you want to make the point they were even more incompetent than where I left it ... You won't get an argument from me.
What else do you actually expect from the nit-wits in the federal government?

ticky tocky.....[/QUOTE]

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

not at all. i'm waiting for all of this to play out. however, sometimes the cover up is worse than the crime.

if manafort, donny jr & jared are busted for meeting up with the rooskies in trump tower.... trump sr was all over the 'explanation' tweets by his son.

that's obstruction. & it's not the only charge. he busted himself with that interview with NBC's lester holt, admitting that he fired comey over that 'rusher thing'.

ticky tocky.....

or suggest that Trump campaign associates had more than “unwitting” contact with some of the defendants who posed as Americans
Are you calling Mueller a liar?

It doesn't matter who else they hated ... Their job isn't to hate anyone nit-wit ... :thup:

If you want to make the point they were even more incompetent than where I left it ... You won't get an argument from me.
What else do you actually expect from the nit-wits in the federal government?

actually they can have their biases, but their mistake was making them available to be seen. & the male acted on it. calling me a nitwit does nothing but show you just have no self control from the get go. :spinner:

ticky tocky.....

ticky tocky.....

or suggest that Trump campaign associates had more than “unwitting” contact with some of the defendants who posed as Americans
Are you calling Mueller a liar?

'in this indictment'.

what part of that don't you understand?

If Hillary had won and immediately fired Comey, does anyone seriously believe Democrats would care in the least.. The hypocrisy is well, standard procedure..

Forum List

Back