Your President

Hey, your "president" is good at lying, good at sexual "immorality" as defined by his adorers, who have lectured Americans on "morality" and "values" for decades, and good at conning people out of their money. So there. I'm not "un-American."

Having a low opinion of this fat old whore does not equate with being "un-American." How could any decent American support such a lowlife?

So he is the Republican answer to Bill Clinton!
Trump has better looking bimbos than Bill, and even lower morals.

Hey, your "president" is good at lying, good at sexual "immorality" as defined by his adorers, who have lectured Americans on "morality" and "values" for decades, and good at conning people out of their money. So there. I'm not "un-American."

Having a low opinion of this fat old whore does not equate with being "un-American." How could any decent American support such a lowlife?

BJ Bill's a serial rapist, sexual harasser, a pedophile and supports death of innocence in the womb, you can't get lower than that...

If you can't say good about your President you're un-American.

What's truly un-American are those who sat on their thumbs throughout 8 years of the last President without ever questioning, criticizing, or examining his background and motives.

You mean like the Trumpsters are doing now?

Have you never watched FOX News? We unlike the left and their sock-puppet crackhead media, hold our elected officials accountable.
You watch FOX news and you tell that to people? My dog is better informed than you as proven by 2 university studies.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

How could anybody kiss the ass of the Brown Turd when he governed like he was the Queen?

Obama had the honeymoon of honeymoons. There were a handful of detractors, that was it. Donald Trump had the entire Liberal Media and Entertainment machine AND members of his own party attacking him from the jump. Nothing like that happened with Obama.
It was because he was black. If you had any criticism, regardless of what it was, you were a racist. This is why America must never again elect a liberal black President.

Last edited:

BJ Bill's a serial rapist, sexual harasser, a pedophile and supports death of innocence in the womb, you can't get lower than that...
You won't find me arguing in favor of Bill Clinton's morals. Trump is no better, IMHO. Just about everything alleged about Clinton has also been alleged about Trump. Only difference is the -R attached to Trump, so the right gives him a pass on everything.

Obama did make it good for himself
Barack-net-worth-20-million-pie-chart.jpg

There were a lot of people who wouldn't say good about Obama....
there are a lot of people that demanded we say something good about Obama that refused to say anything good about bush and won't say anything good about trump.

double standards are the lefts only standard.
Like you are demanding we say something good about Trump ?

there are a lot of people that demanded we say something good about Obama that refused to say anything good about bush and won't say anything good about trump.

I never mentioned trump, I simply proved, again, that the left lives in a double standard bubble.

and seriously, the economy is better

how hard is that to say

I never mentioned trump, I simply proved, again, that the left lives in a double standard bubble.

how hard is that to say
You as in a general you. Not you personally.
And there you are demanding I say something good about Trump anyway :lol:

The economy has been improving for years at the same steady rate :)

how hard is that to say

a general you...

nice backpedal

Still didn't make a demand or request that you say anything about trump

and stop lying about the economy, Obama had the 2nd worst recovery of all time.

gahead, ask me for links

how hard is that to say

No it hasn't and you lying doesn't change it. Good grief it's obvious you on the left are truly economic illiterates

how hard is that to say

No it hasn't and you lying doesn't change it. Good grief it's obvious you on the left are truly economic illiterates
Tell it to the economists. Thats whose message I take seriously. Not Trump acolytes.

how hard is that to say

Tell it to the economists. Thats whose message I take seriously. Not Trump acolytes.

I told you....live with it and never try to give me direction.

#141 simply proves that the definition of the left is being projected from a head that's seriously information compromised. We define the left as Deleuze does, as movement as well as non-political. You may as well be a large-mouth bass taking the bait when a lure is made to look afraid or injured.

how hard is that to say

You are not the boss of me :lol:

how hard is that to say

You are not the boss of me :lol:

Nor you me..now get back on topic or thread ban yourself.

Forum List

Back