Your state and who you're voting for?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I want to know if your opinion matters. If you're in Ohio or Florida I care more than if you are in California or Alabama.

I'm Michigan going for hillary.

half dozen relatives in Ohio are going to hold their noses and vote Trump.

The older ones will write someone in.
(they refuse to vote Hillary or Trump)

Then how can you believe trumps going to win if all the trump supporters don't even like it.

I love it trump said he'd appoint anti abortion judges. And 18 year old girl that doesn't vote can't complain.

Northern Virginia. Trump.
How's hillary doing there?

One cannot tell.
You are a minority there eh? I remember watching the governor election night few years ago for Va and the republican was winning until counties in NoVa started coming in. Must SUCK being controlled by 2 or 3 counties.

Northern Virginia is turning into Maryland due to government employees.

Northern Virginia. Trump.
How's hillary doing there?

One cannot tell.
You are a minority there eh? I remember watching the governor election night few years ago for Va and the republican was winning until counties in NoVa started coming in. Must SUCK being controlled by 2 or 3 counties.

Northern Virginia is turning into Maryland due to government employees.
Yep that's what I told my wife. Virginia is a red state except up near DC. They don't want the crime or taxes of Maryland and DC so they live in Virginia.

Then how can you believe trumps going to win if all the trump supporters don't even like it.

I love it trump said he'd appoint anti abortion judges. And 18 year old girl that doesn't vote can't complain.

I'm not voting for either, just like my older brother and sister.

But none of us want to see Hillary win.

It's not a belief, it's a hope.

I don't want to see Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation passed and I don't want to see the judges trump would appoint

I don't want to see Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell legislation passed and I don't want to see the judges trump would appoint
Good thing is Trump is NOT your typical republican so doubt much is going to get pass that Ryan and McConnell want passed.

I don't want to see the justices Hillary would select.

Forum List

Back