🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Your thoughts on this? ("Should we really still be calling it ‪'Columbus Day?'‬")

It is leftist propaganda. There was no genocide.
The is conservative revisionist history.
You don't know history. Disease killed off most of those who died, not "genocide". And don't start with the small pox blankets.
My mother was an Indian. I grew up hearing the truth from Indians, not Whites.
Yeah, she was 300 years old. They were a stone age people with no written language. She only knows what she was told.
Very stupid post. And tell me, were you born with knowledge, or were you told.

The Conquistadors, it is said, came to the new world for Gold, glory and God, in that order.
Many people have claimed to have done things in the name of God, without any Biblical sanction.
I wonder if the same thing could be said of the Quran
If I'm not mistaken, the Quran encourages the conversion or killing of non-Muslims. It is quite unlike Christianity and the New Testament.

You don't know history. Disease killed off most of those who died, not "genocide". And don't start with the small pox blankets.

No, you grew up hearing their biased accounts. How does such a simple fact escape you?

Jesus Christ, so much hate.

I forgot all about Columbus Day and am happy to know I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Then we can skip right over that pagan Halloween and argue over "thanksgiving" and "Xmas" : lol:

Yeah, she was 300 years old. They were a stone age people with no written language. She only knows what she was told.
Very stupid post. And tell me, were you born with knowledge, or were you told.
Very stupid response. You equate oral tradition with peer reviewed writings.
LOL.

I forgot all about Columbus Day and am happy to know I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Then we can skip right over that pagan Halloween and argue over "thanksgiving" and "Xmas" : lol:

I am going to work tomorrow.

Yeah, then we will be hearing about the "war on xmas" as the fake christians run up their charge cards.

Columbus, though a Genoian, sailed for Spain, a country whose colonizers intermarried with the Indians, instead of killing them all, like the English did in North America. Consequently, if there is to be someone to be celebrated for the discovery of America, I would rather it be Columbus, rather than one of the New England Puritans, whose idea of negotiation with the Natives was to kill them all, like the did to the Pequot's.
You, like the other guy are idiots. Cortes and the other conquistadors were the foundation of the Black Legend. Far worse than anything that the English did.

There is an insufferable self-flagellation on the part of some people. As a white, please keep your guilt to yourself. I hate whiners!

How disappointing. You know that I try so hard to word my posts in such a way as to please you....

Just wait now. The moonbats will be attacking Christmas soon.

Doesn't matter than no one ever does actually attack xmas.

Its a great dog whistle for the stupid fox dupes.

Keep whining about it and more dupes will believe the lies.

And, THATs how pubs get voters.

his "mom".....

elizabeth-warren.jpg

That's Future President His Mom to you.

:funnyface:

Forum List

Back