🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Your thoughts on this? ("Should we really still be calling it ‪'Columbus Day?'‬")

You have nothing but insults that are lies. Do you consider this intelligence?
I was very clear and suggested you consult a child to explain the big words to you. What was retold for generations doesn't make history.

I said:
"You don't know history. Disease killed off most of those who died, not "genocide". And don't start with the small pox blankets."

You said:
"My mother was an Indian. I grew up hearing the truth from Indians, not Whites."

You grew up hearing bullshit, not facts.

You have nothing but insults that are lies. Do you consider this intelligence?
I was very clear and suggested you consult a child to explain the big words to you. What was retold for generations doesn't make history.

I said:
"You don't know history. Disease killed off most of those who died, not "genocide". And don't start with the small pox blankets."

You said:
"My mother was an Indian. I grew up hearing the truth from Indians, not Whites."

You grew up hearing bullshit, not facts.
That would be known as an opinion.

I don't rely on oral tradition. People say all kinds of shit.

History News Network Were American Indians the Victims of Genocide
To address this issue properly we must begin with the most important reason for the Indians’ catastrophic decline—namely, the spread of highly contagious diseases to which they had no immunity. This phenomenon is known by scholars as a"virgin-soil epidemic"; in North America, it was the norm.

The most lethal of the pathogens introduced by the Europeans was smallpox, which sometimes incapacitated so many adults at once that deaths from hunger and starvation ran as high as deaths from disease; in several cases, entire tribes were rendered extinct. Other killers included measles, influenza, whooping cough, diphtheria, typhus, bubonic plague, cholera, and scarlet fever. Although syphilis was apparently native to parts of the Western hemisphere, it, too, was probably introduced into North America by Europeans.

I don't rely on oral tradition. People say all kinds of shit.

History News Network Were American Indians the Victims of Genocide
To address this issue properly we must begin with the most important reason for the Indians’ catastrophic decline—namely, the spread of highly contagious diseases to which they had no immunity. This phenomenon is known by scholars as a"virgin-soil epidemic"; in North America, it was the norm.

The most lethal of the pathogens introduced by the Europeans was smallpox, which sometimes incapacitated so many adults at once that deaths from hunger and starvation ran as high as deaths from disease; in several cases, entire tribes were rendered extinct. Other killers included measles, influenza, whooping cough, diphtheria, typhus, bubonic plague, cholera, and scarlet fever. Although syphilis was apparently native to parts of the Western hemisphere, it, too, was probably introduced into North America by Europeans.
If the Whites were such good people, why did they break almost every treaty with the Indians.

Really? I don't have an excuse to get paid for not working, so, who cares about Columbus day? I remember back in Denver when Russell Means and their ilk tried to create a race riot to hide their hatred of Anglos. I watched theses bastards and I know what hypocrites Indians, Backs and Hispanic activists really are. They are their own worst enemies. Not whittie.

Don't you just hate those Back activists.

If the Whites were such good people, why did they break almost every treaty with the Indians.
I didn't say they were good. I think many natives were treated horribly and breaking treaties is a stain on our history. But it also needs to be said that in mankind's history the general outcome was assimilation or extermination.

Here is a question concerning the OP. If the Indians came from Asia, and were here when the White Man came, who discovered America?

Here is a question concerning the OP. If the Indians came from Asia, and were here when the White Man came, who discovered America?
Jesus. Remember, he left some gold tablets somewhere in NY.

Forum List

Back