Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
He's telling you the truth about scumbag Democrats and their corrupt legal system.

No, you pathetic moron. Appalled that the criminal justice system is being misused. And there is no evidence that Trump committed criminal fraud. None.

He didn’t. No evidence of that, either.

Never happened.

A civil determination made in NYC 20 years after the alleged incident. Not exactly a strong argument you have their skippy.

You have him confused with Potato.

I am appalled. By your absolute disdain for justice.

You certainly are.
I'm talking hear on Planet Earth, Goober.

Biden broke the exact same laws, only worse because he was VP when he stole documents. Literally stole them. And the same justice system has blocked any investigations.

So... STFU

And Biden should have been prosecuted for that. Thing is, when you're at a certain level of status we know nothing will happen to that person, which is why Trump was given every opportunity to return all those boxes and boxes of classified documents, without prosecution. Something which would never be afforded to the average person. Not only did he refuse over and over, and had to have a warrant issued for them, but even after that the raid, he still knowing hid many additional classified documents in his home, from the FBI. That is the difference between Trump and Biden. That is why he's being prosecuted, in addition to his other crimes. Justice is finally being served. The only question now is will Trump be given a sweetheart deal because he was a former president.

Forum List

Back