Your Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven?

On earth as it is in Heaven, doesn't mean that earth reflects Heaven in any way. In fact when Satan tempted Christ, Satan offered Christ 3 things, power, glory and kingdom because he has all three here on earth to offer.

God's will, will be realized when Christ returns. Then "thine" will be the power, glory and kingdom on earth, as it is in Heaven. Heaven will eventually relocate to earth permanently.
Hi sweetie Joe. When Christ does away with Satan, misery will go with him.

I'm having a hard time waiting. Of course, so has history...

`

You better not wait too long. He's already been here for the past 5 1/2 years but since most of God's people don't know Him, they will miss the opportunity to hear from His invisible Kingdom.

The devil is pretty much having his way "on earth" right now... as is indicated by the rise of things like homosexuality and war, and less and less people identifying as being Christian, and it'll get worse before it gets better.

Genesis 1:26 - Then God said, Let Us make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority...........upon the earth

After God gave mankind complete authority in the earth, is God still responsible for what happens or doesn't happen in the earth?
Does mankind know that God gave them complete authority in the earth? And what is mankind doing with this authority?

Matthew 18:18 - Whatever you(mankind) forbid on earth will be forbidden by heaven and whatever you(mankind) permit on earth will be permitted by heaven

Jesus said, mankind is responsible for forbidding or permitting what happens in the earth?

Bible 101

The Devil

Last edited:
The devil is pretty much having his way "on earth" right now... as is indicated by the rise of things like homosexuality and war, and less and less people identifying as being Christian, and it'll get worse before it gets better.

Genesis 1:26 - Then God said, Let Us make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority...........upon the earth

After God gave mankind complete authority in the earth, is God still responsible for what happens or doesn't happen in the earth?
Does mankind know that God gave them complete authority in the earth? And what is mankind doing with this authority?

Matthew 18:18 - Whatever you(mankind) forbid on earth will be forbidden by heaven and whatever you(mankind) permit on earth will be permitted by heaven

Jesus said, mankind is responsible for forbidding or permitting what happens in the earth?

Bible 101

The Devil

He already gave that authority to satan by eating of the tree and obeying him.

Attempting to think logically about the messages people get via the Bible is sort of an exercise in futility.

If the people reading that thought logically?

they would not bother reading it.

People read the Bible with FAITH, not logic.

I don't find faith and logic to be mutually exclusive.

Me Neither.

In fact MOST of what we know we know based on FAITH. And this is no less true for scientists than anyone else. Most of what we think we know we are taking on FAITH based on our confidence that other people (society) are telling us the truth

I think it's wise to realize the limitations and strengths of both.

totally agree again. IN fact LOGICAL thinking can be a trap and often is.

Logic is limited in that if we put bad information in, we get bad conclusions.

GIGO!

And we falsely assume that logic is the only way to learn truth. It's not.

WE? Now who is assuming?

But learning by faith doesn't mean we are illogical. They aren't mutually exclusive.

You don't learn faith.

You are born with it.

Believe me, if you or I had NO FAITH whatever?

We would NOT bother to get out of bed every day.

When I use the word FAITH, its not a put-down.

It's a description of ONE OF THE WAYS we come to understand (or at least think we understand) our world.

There is no conflict between human faith and human logic.

Last edited:

Bible 101

The Devil

True, when Adam disobeyed God in the garden the Devil entered the earth for the first time and became ruler of it's system, but that does not mean mankind is helpless and powerless against the Devil, because if that were true, Jesus would not have made the powerful statement in 'Matthew 18:18'?
And if mankind did not have the ability to fight or resist the Devil in the earth, the Devil would have wiped out all Christians long time ago?

Protection

Bible 101

The Devil

True, when Adam disobeyed God in the garden the Devil entered the earth for the first time and became ruler of it's system, but that does not mean mankind is helpless and powerless against the Devil, because if that were true, Jesus would not have made the powerful statement in 'Matthew 18:18'?
And if mankind did not have the ability to fight or resist the Devil in the earth, the Devil would have wiped out all Christians long time ago?

Protection

The devil has deceived the whole world.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The Church has a little strength.

Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

The Holy Spirit is the one doing the restraining. You don't.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

You can do nothing without God:

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

The Christian gets saved, is still running on the old fallen software, opposes me in Church to have Bible study, and is still at enmity (hatred) with God:

Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Jesus is teaching us to pray for God's will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Why would He teach us to do that if we were doing God's will on earth?

The problem is the vast majority of us aren't doing God's will. We are doing as we please. If we submit ourselves to God's will, we will accomplish much more than we can do on our own.

When you get around to conforming to the first command your words might not smell like a pretentious load of BS.

I have another reason:

John 8:34 Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.

The sin nature has made us slaves to Satan.

Bible 101

The Devil

You are completely ripping Matthew 18 out of context. Christ wasnt talking about Mankind. He was explicitly addressing the Twelve and giving them the sealing powers and keys to the kingdom

Jesus is teaching us to pray for God's will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Why would He teach us to do that if we were doing God's will on earth?

The problem is the vast majority of us aren't doing God's will. We are doing as we please. If we submit ourselves to God's will, we will accomplish much more than we can do on our own.

When you get around to conforming to the first command your words might not smell like a pretentious load of BS.

Im not multiplying and replenishing the earth? I wonder if my family is aware of that...

Jesus prayed for Gods will to occur on earth as it is in heaven---because Gods will is not what the majority( 99%) are doing. Upon the arrival of Gods kingdom--only those who do Gods will now will be allowed to enter that kingdom-Matt 7:21

Matthew 7:21-23 - Not everyone.............I never knew you......

The scripture you cited does not explain 'Matthew 6:10' nor is it relevant. If you read 'Matthew 7:21' plus Matthew 7:22-23, you get a full understanding of it's meaning. The scripture you cited is referring to people, who do good deeds by claiming they are doing it in the name of the God or for God, but without ever becoming Christians, because in 'Matthew 7:23', it says, Jesus will say to them, 'I never knew you'? Jesus will not say, 'I don't know you', but He will say, 'I never knew you', never ever knew you?
If these people had been Christians and later changed to something, Jesus would say, 'I don't know you'? But by saying, 'I never Knew you', Jesus is clearly saying, that these people were never ever Christians?

Those who do powerful works in Jesus name do it out of a powerful love--Jesus pointed out the problems-2) they did not do Gods will--and they were workers of iniquity( lawlessness) = practicers of sin. And by saying--I must confess I never even knew you--Jesus is telling them their names are not found written in the book of life. this scenario is judgement time. Religious clergy cast out demons, not the followers. You are wrong about them not being told they are Christian-- there are many wolves in sheeps clothing pretending to be Christian. in every religion that claims to be Christian.

Jesus also knew that it was only man's flesh that perishes, not his spirit that goes on forever in Christ. Christians don't know that their flesh is the enemy of God and that's the reason all flesh must perish in this age.

Im not multiplying and replenishing the earth? I wonder if my family is aware of that...

when Jesus told his disciples to go forth and bear fruit in plenty he was not telling them to have sex and make lots of babies. That should have shed some light on ' be fruitful and multiply' .

aside from that you probably knew that I was referring to your defiant refusal to conform to the first commandment to not create for yourself or bow down to false gods.

You worship a nonexistent coequal triune god that is one part fully human.

You teach others to set aside the first command to receive eternal life which is perjuring yourself in the name of God and murder.

You feed on the flesh of serpents, swine, vultures, rats, dogs, worms and maggots who falsely claim that the laws of God are obsolete.

You are a three dollar bill, a charlatan and a liar.

Last edited:

when Jesus told his disciples to go forth and bear fruit in plenty he was not telling them to have sex and make lots of babies. That should have shed some light on ' be fruitful and multiply' .

aside from that you probably knew that I was referring to your defiant refusal to conform to the first commandment to not create for yourself or bow down to false gods.

You teach others to set aside the first command to receive eternal life which is perjuring yourself in the name of God and murder.

You feed on the flesh of serpents, swine, vultures, rats, dogs, worms and maggots who falsely claim that the laws of God are obsolete.

And you break God's commandment, "Thou shalt NOT LIE".

No man is used in this world to make another man decide for his own salvation. God already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people from their flesh as they perish during this age. Only their spirit goes in within the mind of our Creator. After this age has ended, we all get new flesh to experience all the things our Creator has in store for us.

No man is used in this world to make another man decide for his own salvation. God already planned and created the salvation of ALL His people from their flesh as they perish during this age. Only their spirit goes in within the mind of our Creator. After this age has ended, we all get new flesh to experience all the things our Creator has in store for us.

the command is to not bear false witness. exactly like your absurd claim to being the Christ.

exactly like your claim that the subject of flesh in scripture is about the physical body instead of teaching whether clean or unclean from heaven or of the world.

exactly like your testimony that the world is about to be destroyed by magma.

exactly like your claim of being the only and last saint of God.

the truth is that you had a psychotic break with reality that you have confused with a religious experience.

You are no more holy or damned than any other fake messiah

the command is to not bear false witness. exactly like your absurd claim to being the Christ.

exactly like your claim that the subject of flesh in scripture is about the physical body instead of teaching whether clean or unclean from heaven or of the world.

the truth is that you had a psychotic break with reality that you have confused with a religious experience.

Liars won't make it into the Kingdom of God. They don't even know that their created existence is already in the mind of our Creator.

Liars won't make it into the Kingdom of God. They don't even know that their created existence is already in the mind of our Creator.

5 1/2 years ago you have some sort of psychotic episode. You either heard voices or had visual hallucinations or both and assumed that you must be having a religious experience when in fact you were having a mental breakdown.

If you were as you claim a saint, the Christ, a messenger of God, you would be able to make rational sense, You would not be preaching about invisible wavelengths of energy....you would not preach that the prophecies about social upheaval and change were about imminent cosmic catastrophe.

find another hobby, get help.

Actually, the first commandment was precisely that. Multiply and replenish the earth. Have children. It has not been revoked.

As for the rest, I have no clue what you are babbling about. I worship God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. I don't give a damn about any triune creed or theory made by men with no authority. Nor have i ever encouraged perjuring or murder. quite the opposite.

Maybe you should get your facts straight first.

Actually, the first commandment was precisely that. Multiply and replenish the earth. Have children. It has not been revoked.

As for the rest, I have no clue what you are babbling about. I worship God the Father in the name of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. I don't give a damn about any triune creed or theory made by men with no authority. Nor have i ever encouraged perjuring or murder. quite the opposite.

To worship God in the name of a deity (flesh of a god/man ) is NOT a commandment of our Creator. The commandment to not NOT worship any other gods before me is not obeyed by any Christian.

The first, most basic, and most important commandment is 'Thou Shalt Not Have Any Gods Before Me' .

You believe that the Father is God and that Jesus, a human being, became God and that you are destined to be a god.

How is that not a violation of the first commandment under penalty of the death that you exhibit so perfectly in your inability to be honest or participate in the life saving grace of repentance?

if 'we' would only follow Gods commands , as if you did, everything would be hunky dory?

Like I said, a three dollar bill.

If you can't fool me, how do you expect to fool God?

To worship God in the name of a deity (flesh of a god/man ) is NOT a commandment of our Creator. The commandment to not NOT worship any other gods before me is not obeyed by any Christian.

Then you clearly don't know the Lord God, because He has commanded us to do all things in the name of the Son and has done so since the days of Adam.

Forum List

Back