you're fired -

He is just giving them cover. The Democrats now need to fire CNN.

That's not going to happen. The entire lot of Democrats can't seem to come up with a single rational thought or idea. Without CNN to tell them what to think, they'd be running around in circles and bumping in the walls.

They'd probably even forget how to breathe, turn blue, and pass out.

That's not going to happen. The entire lot of Democrats can't seem to come up with a single rational thought or idea. Without CNN to tell them what to think, they'd be running around in circles and bumping in the walls.

That is why CNN should be fired. The Democrats are clueless using them as advisors. They should hire Fox News.

That is why CNN should be fired. The Democrats are clueless using them as advisors. They should hire Fox News.

That would be counter-productive. As long as the Democrats are ignorant and uniformed, they'll keep losing elections.

:laughing0301:

Our local Fox affiliate has certainly veered left in the last 18 months or so.

Idk about Fox on the national level...I pay little attention to any of the msm anymore

the chosen one fired the #1 cable news network, and his drones are lost -

:itsok:

but but but CNN and the Democrats, what about them ...

sad little urchins arent they.

To tell you the truth I'm getting sick and tired of seeing all the idiotic shit from CNN and MSNBC being reaired on fox too. When they do it now I just reach for the remote. And it ain't to see any of the other far left crapolla running on the other pathetic excuses for news broadcasts.

what fun is it when the most popular network wont tell you what lies to tell then promote them for you ?

Www.infowars.com

The best independent news source

Yuppers, you certainly can pick 'em.

Infowars-Alex Jones - Media Bias/Fact Check

con5.png

pseudo4.png

Overall, InfoWars/Alex Jones is a crackpot, tin foil hat level conspiracy website that also strongly promotes pseudoscience. The amount of fake news and debunked conspiracy claims, as well as extreme right wing bias, renders InfoWars a non-credible source on any level.

Overall, InfoWars/Alex Jones is a crackpot, tin foil hat level conspiracy website that also strongly promotes pseudoscience. The amount of fake news and debunked conspiracy claims, as well as extreme right wing bias, renders InfoWars a non-credible source on any level. (7/20/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/11/2019)

To tell you the truth I'm getting sick and tired of seeing all the idiotic shit from CNN and MSNBC being reaired on fox too. When they do it now I just reach for the remote. And it ain't to see any of the other far left crapolla running on the other pathetic excuses for news broadcasts.

what fun is it when the most popular network wont tell you what lies to tell then promote them for you ?

I don't need any help in that regard, I'm plenty opinionated on my own. Apparently you don't have brains enough to form an original thought so need the help.

Forum List

Back