YUGE TRUMP WINNING: DOW Up 22%, 4,000 Points Since Election...

Obama got the DJ at 6,000 and gave it back at 20,000... That is a real increase, that increase is continuing on... Trump has done nothing so far to affect the economy but try and taking credit for any increase...

Crooked Donnie is just riding the economy given to him by the Great Obama

Considering that it raised throughout the Obama admin, I would state that the stock market seems to not care who is in the oval office...

When it increased during the Obama administration, his supporters gave him credit for it doing so. Where are they now doing the same thing?
Most of the stock market gains now along with good unemployment and employment news is just a continuation of Obamas years imo Trump is like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he's the reason the sun comes up

Keep puckering to Obama's black ass, NL. Maybe you'll get tired of eating shit one of these days.
Case you haven't noticed pervert lover Obama isn't in our WH Your pussy grabbing liar is

Yet you continue to give him credit despite not being there. Pucker up, NL.
Who will you give credit to for bailing us out of the GREAT recession?? Repub congress ? Trump?? Stop being a dotard like the con man Wise up

Considering that it raised throughout the Obama admin, I would state that the stock market seems to not care who is in the oval office...

When it increased during the Obama administration, his supporters gave him credit for it doing so. Where are they now doing the same thing?
They are all over here doing the same thing. Right above this post continuing to give Obama credit for stock gains.

:D

That is what partisan hacks do - everything good will be attributed to Obama until the next democrat president. That does not make the assertion correct. Look at rightwingers posts here as well - a great example of this very idea.

Obama wasn't great. He only ranks 13th out of 44 past presidents.

Thats about a B+

Keep in mind that the Great Obama's presidency was sandwiched between the failed presidencies of Bush43 and Trump

His stock will rise just like the Dow Jones did

Case you haven't noticed pervert lover Obama isn't in our WH Your pussy grabbing liar is

We saw the same thing with the economy that Obama inherited in 2009, it continued to sink lower and lower, until Obama passed his stimulus and cars for clunkers legislation, which turned the economy.

Until a president does something to change the economy, he shouldn't take either credit or blame for what the economy he inherited does. Of course comes the new fiscal year, the economy becomes Trumps baby.

Obama said the stimulus would keep unemployment from going above 8%. It went above 10%

Obama claimed unemployment went down while food stamp use was setting record highs. I thought food stamp use indicated people didn't have jobs. Apparently that concept doesn't apply when the black guy that can't fail says it.

Cash for clunkers? That alone should have told you that it was a bullshit program. Nothing like the lefties handing people money for something they consider, based one the definition, badly working, notably unsuccessful, decrepit, a failure, and so on. It's how they operate. Look at all the money they've wasted on social welfare handing people that provide nothing to society someone else's money saying it's a good thing.
Unemployment stood at 9% + under bush When Obama left office it was 4+% You like trump must be a dotard

/----/ I'm not here to talk about Idiotic fictional movie from 20 years ago that I never watched. .

I got the sense you're not all there.

But that's another story.

curtiss-p-flying-tiger-warhawk-mocked-up-tigers-paint-scheme-33328727.jpg

Carry on.
/----/ You think those planes never existed? And you say I'm not all there? Well you wax on poetically about fictional movies as if they mean squat.

/----/ Great question Spanky. Let's look at the last time nuclear bombs were dropped by a sitting Democrat in the white House.:.

You know about he stock market in 1945, and you don't remember a movie from 1997? You need to get out more.
/----/ I'm not here to talk about Idiotic fictional movie from 20 years ago that I never watched. This is about me taking responsibility for my success and failures in the stock market and not depending on some self serving politician. .

The stock went up because I invested in it

That is a good one
/----/ I never said that. You got nothing but strawman arguments, Loser.

Attachments

• strawman.jpg
    strawman.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18

They are all over here doing the same thing. Right above this post continuing to give Obama credit for stock gains.

That is what partisan hacks do - everything good will be attributed to Obama until the next democrat president. That does not make the assertion correct. Look at rightwingers posts here as well - a great example of this very idea.
Just let trump beat Obamas market numbers and we'll talk Until then you should keep your republican mouth shut and read up on how the last republican president left us

Just let trump beat Obamas market numbers and we'll talk Until then you should keep your republican mouth shut and read up on how the last republican president left us
/----/ Here ya go Cupcake, from a source you trust CNN: Dow hits 22,000 for the first time, Trump cheers - Aug. 2, 2017
money.cnn.com/2017/08/02/investing/dow-22000-trump-apple-wall.../index.html
Aug 2, 2017 - The average is up more than 3,600 points since Trump's victory last ... after the election seemed fueled by enthusiasm for the Trump agenda of ...

/----/ Here ya go Cupcake, from a source you trust CNN: Dow hits 22,000 for the first time, Trump cheers - Aug. 2, 2017
Aug 2, 2017 - The average is up more than 3,600 points since Trump's victory last ... after the election seemed fueled by enthusiasm for the Trump agenda of ...
OK thanks for that info Now perhaps you can let us know what it was a couple months into Obamas presidency and what it ended up with?

/----/ You think those planes never existed? And you say I'm not all there? Well you wax on poetically about fictional movies as if they mean squat.

I know those planes existed, and in great numbers 75 years ago.

You know more about WWII than 1997. So you shouldn't go around correcting things just because you're ignorant of them.

/----/ Wagging the dog???? You blithering idiot. The expression is the tail wagging the dog. And no it has nothing to do with Clintoon failing to stop OBL.

OK thanks for that info Now perhaps you can let us know what it was a couple months into Obamas presidency and what it ended up with?
/----/ Nah. I already proved you wrong. Now ask Mommy for a cookie and run along and play with your friends.
libtard.jpg

/----/ Great question Spanky. Let's look at the last time nuclear bombs were dropped by a sitting Democrat in the white House.:.

You know about he stock market in 1945, and you don't remember a movie from 1997? You need to get out more.
/----/ I'm not here to talk about Idiotic fictional movie from 20 years ago that I never watched. This is about me taking responsibility for my success and failures in the stock market and not depending on some self serving politician. .

The stock went up because I invested in it

That is a good one
/----/ I never said that. You got nothing but strawman arguments, Loser.

You make money because of a rising or falling market

You can thank the Great Obama for a market that rose 250%

Obama wasn't great. He only ranks 13th out of 44 past presidents.

Thats about a B+

Keep in mind that the Great Obama's presidency was sandwiched between the failed presidencies of Bush43 and Trump

His stock will rise just like the Dow Jones did

Keep in mind that Obama's record for having people on food stamps is higher than that under Bush 43 and Trump.

We saw the same thing with the economy that Obama inherited in 2009, it continued to sink lower and lower, until Obama passed his stimulus and cars for clunkers legislation, which turned the economy.

Until a president does something to change the economy, he shouldn't take either credit or blame for what the economy he inherited does. Of course comes the new fiscal year, the economy becomes Trumps baby.

Obama said the stimulus would keep unemployment from going above 8%. It went above 10%

Obama claimed unemployment went down while food stamp use was setting record highs. I thought food stamp use indicated people didn't have jobs. Apparently that concept doesn't apply when the black guy that can't fail says it.

Cash for clunkers? That alone should have told you that it was a bullshit program. Nothing like the lefties handing people money for something they consider, based one the definition, badly working, notably unsuccessful, decrepit, a failure, and so on. It's how they operate. Look at all the money they've wasted on social welfare handing people that provide nothing to society someone else's money saying it's a good thing.
Unemployment stood at 9% + under bush When Obama left office it was 4+% You like trump must be a dotard

It never reached 9% under Bush and you know it.

Food stamp users were around 32 million when Bush left office and well over 40 million when Obama left. Unlike you, I can provide numbers to back up the claim.

Forum List

Back