Yup! He's Still Going Foward with Amnesty

Nonsense. Mass deportation is and always has been the other side of the coin, and is the only sensible solution to the international invasion of our shores and borders..

How much are we talking? Do you even have a clue how much that would cost?

No, you don't ... you're just flapping your gums.
It would cost NOTHING. It would be a money maker, and if you don't know why, you're not ready to be in this discussion.

Those people came to this country to work - many have three jobs, none are able to get refunds, taxes are taken out, either by the employee or the employer.

I don't care why they came here or what you imagine they are or aren't doing.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.

Because you say so? Fair enough....

GOP can't over ride a veto on an opposing legislation.

Impeachment will backfire, just as it did in 1998.

SCOTUS, if asked for an injunction, may grant one.
An injunction might buy enough time for the new Congress to be sworn-in, anyway.

After that, it's anybody's guess.

Dems fearing for their political lives in 2016 can join in an override, and in an impeachment. I hope Obama goes balls to the walls with his insanity. Hell, Biden and the Cabinet might have to declare him insane and lock him up at Bethesda.
Oooooohhh... oooooohhhh... oooooohhh... play the Mental Incompetency (incapacitation) card? Hmmmmmmmm.....
wink_smile.gif

That would make Joe the Acting President, but that might be the lesser of two evils.
tongue_smile.gif

If conservatives wanted the border closed, why didn't they do it in the eight years they had Bush as President? Why has there been less illegal immigration under Obama than under Bush?

bush?...seriously? just stop son...You've used that excuse up.

obama is the president now.
Why doesn't he close and enforce the border?

Well, why didn't bush do anything in eight years?

bush isn't the president.
Focus.

Obama's just doing what bush did.

What?
So your logic is that misconduct in the past justifies misconduct today?..Really? How old are you, son?

Listen, "Dad", calling another poster "son" is one of the most asinine things that you can post online.

It's unoriginal and tells everyone on this site how small-minded you are.

Right..so you don't want to talk about the topic anymore and now you want to evade and talk about me...got it....son...

Nonsense. Mass deportation is and always has been the other side of the coin, and is the only sensible solution to the international invasion of our shores and borders..

How much are we talking? Do you even have a clue how much that would cost?

No, you don't ... you're just flapping your gums.
It would cost NOTHING. It would be a money maker, and if you don't know why, you're not ready to be in this discussion.

Those people came to this country to work - many have three jobs, none are able to get refunds, taxes are taken out, either by the employee or the employer.

I don't care why they came here or what you imagine they are or aren't doing.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.

Because you say so? Fair enough....

again, you try to change the subject. very revealing.

If conservatives wanted the border closed, why didn't they do it in the eight years they had Bush as President? Why has there been less illegal immigration under Obama than under Bush?

It demonstrates the lack of credibility of conservatives. Eight years to seal the border and they did jack shit
Yet they whine....Obama won't seal the border

It demonstrates the lack of credibility of conservatives. Eight years to seal the border and they did jack shit

I'm not talking about who did or didn't do what in the past. You keep trying that trick..It isn't going to work.

Why is the border still open?

I'm not talking about who did or didn't do what in the past. You keep trying that trick..It isn't going to work.

Why is the border still open?

Because Bush and a GOP Congress in the last 14 years would let the Senate bring it up until lately and then the GOP House said "no."

Well....Obama can not and should not open the gates of Hell just because he wants to.

Something will have to be done to stop him then.
There is the POWER OF THE PURSE. Obama today flipped the middle finger at the republican Congress and the American people, and declared war on the new Congress.
OK. Mr. president, you got it. But in wars there is a lot of collatteral damage, which YOU now will be causing.

The Congress can strip bare the allocations for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Obamaphones, EPA, civil rights groups. etc.
I don't like Obama, but I actually watched the speech and I didn't get that impression. He even gave some very nice compliments to Mitch McConnell. He didn't declare a war on the new Congress. I honestly just didn't see that.
What do you call saying he's going to declare amnesty for illegal aliens ? As McConnell said > that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.
Could you point me to the part in his speech where he said he would declare amnesty for illegal immigrants? I'll even give you the transcript:
Transcript President Obama s Nov. 5 news conference on midterm election results - The Washington Post

Here are some actual quotes:

Obama said:
You know, actually, I would enjoy having some Kentucky bourbon with Mitch McConnell. I don’t know what his preferred drink is, but you know, my interactions with Mitch McConnell, he -- you know, he has always been very straightforward with me.
To his credit, he has never made a promise that he couldn’t deliver. And you know, he knows the legislative process well. He obviously knows his caucus well. You know, he’s always given me, I think, realistic assessments of what he can get through his caucus and what he can’t. And so, I think we can have a productive relationship.

Can he do that?

Just go ahead and give amnesty????

I thought this President ,who is unhinged and most Americans agree that he is, can be stopped after last night elections .....also "Republican National Committee (RNC) chairman Reince Priebus, promised Americans that if they deliver the Senate Majority to the GOP then Republicans will stop Obama’s planned executive amnesty."

So what is it going to be?

Does anybody know?

The only barrier the Kenyan has in front of him is FUNDING by the House....it stopped him from closing GITMO and it could delay this clearly illegal action until SCOTUS can rule on a petition to stop him. PRAY a Supreme on our side doesn't croak in the next two years or we are SCREWED.

The idiot Republican failure to seal the border is no excuse for the idiot Democratic failure to seal the border...

Ditto for creating conditions sufficiently onerous to cause Illegal Aliens to head back home on their own, at their own expense.

The idiot Republican failure to seal the border is no excuse for the idiot Democratic failure to seal the border...

Ditto for creating conditions sufficiently onerous to cause Illegal Aliens to head back home on their own, at their own expense.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me

Sounds like hypocrisy to me
Hypocrisy?

When Democrats and Republicans are both bashed equally for their failures related to sealing the border and making the US 'unfriendly' (at-law) to Illegal Aliens?

How so?

Forum List

Back