Z Street vs. the IRS

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Z Street Beats IRS In Targeting Scandal Lawsuit

Ever heard of the Z street scandal? No? The hell you say!

Well perhaps that is because it was just another example of Barak Obama using Federal agencies, like the DOJ and FBI, for political purposes, but the press dare not mention it. Most know that the IRS recently lost a court battle with conservatives who were targeted because they opposed Barak Obama politically, but most don't know that Jews in America were also targeted. And it was not because they were conservative, rather, it was because of their support of Zionism, something that Barak Obama detested above all else.

As many know, most Jews lean liberal for whatever reason.

So Barak Obama target American Jews and everyone is OK with this?

Interesting.

I have not really paid attention to past administrations (shame on me), but I cannot imagine any that could have abused their position of responsibility more than the corrupt, thug infested Obama administration.

We can only hope that those guilty of crimes are tried and punished as their misdeeds deserve.

I have not really paid attention to past administrations (shame on me), but I cannot imagine any that could have abused their position of responsibility more than the corrupt, thug infested Obama administration.

We can only hope that those guilty of crimes are tried and punished as their misdeeds deserve.

mrz030118dAPC20180301054506.jpg

Forum List

Back