Zimmerman charges dropped again

I've had someone accuse me of throwing bottle at them when I threw it directly on the ground. I got the incident on security camera video and the liar was convicted of perjury.
How many times has this happened to you? Because it happens over and over again to him. Where there is smoke, there is fire.
Oh really? Then why did you continue to doubt Bill Cosby's guilt when nearly 30 women had accused him of sexual assault?

:rolleyes:
It is a completely different situation. These women have reported the incident as they happened, not 30 years later. As well, Zimmerman is not a wealthy individual who can be sued for a million dollar pay out. And, Zimmerman has never done anything for society whereas Cosby has done a great deal to contribute to society.

Actually, some of the Cosby victims DID report the sexual assaults when they happened - but gutless prosecutors failed to do their jobs.

You hate Zimmerman, you like Cosby. You only apply the presumption of innocence with bias - what a joke.

No they didn't. One or two did. Most did not. And again, this is off topic. Has nothing to do with the thead topic. As well, you have ignored the reasoning with which I explained my position, and, rather than responding to it, have made a simple minded attack on me.

It is absolutely relevant - you said, 'where there is smoke, there is fire' in accusing Zimmerman.

But you refuse to acknowledge that there is smoke so thick a person can barely see or breathe in the Cosby situation - and according to you, all those women are notoriety-seeking, money-grubbing liars.

You suck.

Okay, it's time to ignore you. You're stupid as well as crazy. Your use of hyperbole does not help your position: you are apparently the one obsessed with defending someone who is not defensible. Men who are domestic abusers should not be defended: but only a decent, reasonable man would know that. Anyway, bye. You are not worthy of my attention.
But a sexual predator like Clinton you totally support.

yes leftist groupthink mandates that

How exciting another Zimmerman thread.

Zimmerman is a nut, big deal.

Good grief the left is so obsessed with this guy.

How many more threads on this latest nothing story?
I expect a new thread to pop up the next time he`s arrested....and he will be. You think? He`s more than a nut, he`s a nut that took a kids` life and got away with it only because Florida has a "right to shoot an unarmed man" law.
Are you a homophobe Martin thought Zimmerman was a queer and he was gonna beat him down for it.

How many times has this happened to you? Because it happens over and over again to him. Where there is smoke, there is fire.
Oh really? Then why did you continue to doubt Bill Cosby's guilt when nearly 30 women had accused him of sexual assault?

It is a completely different situation. These women have reported the incident as they happened, not 30 years later. As well, Zimmerman is not a wealthy individual who can be sued for a million dollar pay out. And, Zimmerman has never done anything for society whereas Cosby has done a great deal to contribute to society.

Actually, some of the Cosby victims DID report the sexual assaults when they happened - but gutless prosecutors failed to do their jobs.

You hate Zimmerman, you like Cosby. You only apply the presumption of innocence with bias - what a joke.

No they didn't. One or two did. Most did not. And again, this is off topic. Has nothing to do with the thead topic. As well, you have ignored the reasoning with which I explained my position, and, rather than responding to it, have made a simple minded attack on me.

It is absolutely relevant - you said, 'where there is smoke, there is fire' in accusing Zimmerman.

But you refuse to acknowledge that there is smoke so thick a person can barely see or breathe in the Cosby situation - and according to you, all those women are notoriety-seeking, money-grubbing liars.

You suck.

sad really to go through life so bias

You suck.

You are putting me under personal attack and you are attempting to derail the thread. Reported. I explained my position regarding Cosby: it has nothing to do with this thread.

I've had someone accuse me of throwing bottle at them when I threw it directly on the ground. I got the incident on security camera video and the liar was convicted of perjury.

Oh SNAP!

Okay, it's time to ignore you. You're stupid as well as crazy. Your use of hyperbole does not help your position: you are apparently the one obsessed with defending someone who is not defensible. Men who are domestic abusers should not be defended: but only a decent, reasonable man would know that. Anyway, bye. You are not worthy of my attention.

Actually, its the RWs here who defending gz while condemning Clinton.

Fact is, you dunderheads ALWAYS support RW criminals. ALWAYS.

Now, quit trying so desperately to change the subject. If you wanna yammer about Clinton, go start a thread.

Leftist groupthink would madate that I oppose Cosby, not support him. You people don't even know how to reason.

About 20 years ago, I had someone threaten me with a gun. Twenty years before that, I had someone threaten me with in knife. Based on neither incident did I respond by becoming pro-gun. I don't think the average person needs to own guns, much less carry one around with them.
Exatcly 23 years ago I was threaten by men without guns....my gun saved my children's lives as well as mine.

Do shut up.

About 20 years ago, I had someone threaten me with a gun. Twenty years before that, I had someone threaten me with in knife. Based on neither incident did I respond by becoming pro-gun. I don't think the average person needs to own guns, much less carry one around with them.
In the Cosby thread, you told us how you'd also talked your way out of a rape.

You seem to conveniently have a personal anecdote for everything.

I call bullshit.

more like OCD

--LOL
I've had a lot of experiences. I've had a full life. And when I was 19, I did talk myself out of a rape attempt, with a knife held at my throat. Yep.

BULLSHIT!

Maybe
you talked yourself out of the unwanted advances of an overly amorous date, but you didn't talk yourself out of a rape at knife point.

Maybe - but more likely you're lying.

You're a woman-hater. Yep, you. Liberal, but a woman-hater.

Now, quit trying so desperately to change the subject. If you wanna yammer about Clinton, go start a thread.
Zimmerman is actually a white Mexican liberal.

--LOL

oh stop it

no one here is defending zimmerman

however those on the right support the rule of law

it hardly merits a thread

no case case closed

certainly no leftist lynch mob

this time

but keep trying

eventually you will get to hang him from a tree

just need the rule of law to breakdown

a little more

will you keyboard haters have a good day

pounding your hate out on message boards

im sure the next time i return

you will still be here

hating something

--LOL

of course he is

but that does not matter to the leftist groupthink haters

--LOL

There is a difference between allegations and fact. In all of the Zimmerman instances, we have him admitting to being involved in the domestic incidents.....The women who had problems with Zimmerman called the police immediately. Evidence exists. Zimmerman does not deny being involved in these incidents. What he does is say it is the other person who was violent. .

You are out of your mind

I call bullshit.

more like OCD

--LOL
I've had a lot of experiences. I've had a full life. And when I was 19, I did talk myself out of a rape attempt, with a knife held at my throat. Yep.

BULLSHIT!

Maybe
you talked yourself out of the unwanted advances of an overly amorous date, but you didn't talk yourself out of a rape at knife point.

--LOL

Knee jerk nonsense from you, as usual.

You're wrong, as usual, but his race/politics have nothing to do with his crimes.

I call bullshit.

more like OCD

--LOL

BULLSHIT!

Maybe

No it was a complete stranger. Not a date. I hate women? No, I just don't march in lockstep to any party line.

And I don't lie or have to about the life experiences I have had.

I am not going to respond to any more personal attacks, but I will report them. Also not going to respond to off topic posts, and will report them too.

Last edited:

You're wrong, as usual, but his race/politics have nothing to do with his crimes.
I guess you didn't get the memo, but Zimmerman is a democrat.

I guess you didn't get the memo, but Zimmerman is a democrat.

His race/politics have nothing to do with his crimes.d

Why are the RWs trying so desperately to derail this thread?

What are you afraid of?

I call bullshit.

more like OCD

--LOL

BULLSHIT!

Maybe

No it was a complete stranger. Not a date. I hate women? No, I just don't march in lockstep to any party line.

And I don't lie or have to about the life experiences I have had.

I am not going to respond to any more personal attacks, but I will report them. Also not going to respond to off topic posts, and will report them too.

As usual, when RWs are wrong, which is ALWAYS, they attack the messenger and/or the source.

Forum List

Back