Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

Ok since you insist a man found not guilty is still a murderer then we are free to claim abortion is murder and you have no grounds to complain.

That's quite a leap but think what you want about that, Sgt.

Under our Constitution and laws the man is INNOCENT. You are innocent till proven guilty. The Not Guilty verdict under our Constitution and laws means he is INNOCENT. Yet you insist he is a murderer.

That means you have no legs to stand on when I insist abortion is murder. You ignore the law when it suits you. I say that while legally the act is not murder under the law, it is morally sanctioned murder by the Government. And how many have been killed so far? And you don't give a damn.

But Zimmerman who was hounded lied about and harassed went to trial for a non crime because of political beliefs. And even though the Government wanted him to be found guilty, their evidence was so flimsy 3 women that stated they wanted to convict could not in good conscious do so. The evidence was such they had to vote NOT GUILTY.

Yes. Not guilty, which is not at all the same thing as innocent. He killed. He is a killer.

Under our Constitution and laws the man is INNOCENT. You are innocent till proven guilty. The Not Guilty verdict under our Constitution and laws means he is INNOCENT. Yet you insist he is a murderer.

That means you have no legs to stand on when I insist abortion is murder. You ignore the law when it suits you. I say that while legally the act is not murder under the law, it is morally sanctioned murder by the Government. And how many have been killed so far? And you don't give a damn.

But Zimmerman who was hounded lied about and harassed went to trial for a non crime because of political beliefs. And even though the Government wanted him to be found guilty, their evidence was so flimsy 3 women that stated they wanted to convict could not in good conscious do so. The evidence was such they had to vote NOT GUILTY.

Yes. Not guilty, which is not at all the same thing as innocent. He killed. He is a killer.

Big difference between a killer and a murderer.

You know that though.

You know that though.

Yes, and I said so several posts earlier. You may have missed it in your screaming hurry to BE MORE PARTISAN!!!

You know that though.

Yes, and I said so several posts earlier. You may have missed it in your screaming hurry to BE MORE PARTISAN!!!

Or not ... you jumped into a discussion where Sarah was identifying Zimmerman as a murderer and RetiredGySgt was objecting to that label.

Maybe you missed that in your screaming hurry to be more partisan. :dunno:

By Definition one is INNOCENT till proven guilty. Thus by DEFINITION under our laws, being found NOT GUILTY means one is Innocent of the charges.

And I take exception to your claim Zimmerman killed unnecessarily, he killed in SELF DEFENSE. He felt he would die if he did not respond in someway to stop the attack. So IN SELF DEFENSE he shot Martin.

Hopefully if there was he'd win a settlement from NBC for the damage they did to him when they edited the 911 tapes to make him look like a racist.

His life probably wouldn't be in shambles now if it hadn't been for the slanderous race-hustling of the media and the usual subjects. If it weren't for that malpractice, he likely wouldn't have been charged with a crime at all since the evidence clearly wasn't there. The people involved in the tragedy could have healed in a natural way instead of going through the prolonged hell they were subjected to.

Good chance some murders which have taken place since then also wouldn't have happened if the media hadn't stirred up racial hatred like they did just because they found the circus profitable.

His life is in shambles becsuse the whole thing is sketchy. Zimmerman has a history, but the problem is there was no other witnesses to get the facts right.

If you feel so bad foe his life, feel free to donate money to his cause...

I all but guarantee none of you will..you only "care" because it gives you am excuse to insult people on the left. Because once again this had to become a partsian football.

Wouldn't need to donate money to his cause if the media had been responsible instead of being the exact opposite.

Would have been no trial if reasonable rules of evidence had prevailed instead of a witch hunt.

Was criminal what they did with taxpayer money.

If the media had known sooner that he was a Hispanic Democrat and not jumped to conclusions based on his last name we would never have learned about him or about "White Hispanics".

Ah so you rather make excuses.its the medias fault..

You know that though.

Or not ... you jumped into a discussion where Sarah was identifying Zimmerman as a murderer and RetiredGySgt was objecting to that label.

Maybe you missed that in your screaming hurry to be more partisan. :dunno:

I see you went full retard as well. How soon till you run away

His life is in shambles becsuse the whole thing is sketchy. Zimmerman has a history, but the problem is there was no other witnesses to get the facts right.

If you feel so bad foe his life, feel free to donate money to his cause...

I all but guarantee none of you will..you only "care" because it gives you am excuse to insult people on the left. Because once again this had to become a partsian football.

Wouldn't need to donate money to his cause if the media had been responsible instead of being the exact opposite.

Would have been no trial if reasonable rules of evidence had prevailed instead of a witch hunt.

Was criminal what they did with taxpayer money.

If the media had known sooner that he was a Hispanic Democrat and not jumped to conclusions based on his last name we would never have learned about him or about "White Hispanics".

Ah so you rather make excuses.its the medias fault..

Yes, in this case, it is.

There was NO case. But the media hyped it up so much that the state had to go through the show of the trial to satisfy millions of people who had no legal interest in it at all but who were calling for Zimmerman's blood because of media malpractice and other race-hustling.

There was NO case.

There was no reason to take this to court other than that the masses were riled up by a botched and in large part faked story.

So O.J. isn't a murderer NOR killer....right?

According to your defenses of Zimmerman...

One big difference between the Zimmerman case and the OJ case was that Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman were clearly murdered. There was no doubt that a crime was committed. So the question is, "who did it?"

In the Zimmerman case, the question was not "who did it?", but "was it a crime?".

I personally don't call O.J. Simpson a murderer. However, someone did commit a murder in that case.

Zimmerman killed Travyon so he is a "killer", but not a murderer, since there was no illegal killing.

Last edited:
Got it.

O.J. is not a killer or a murderer according to everyone who was in here saying Zimmerman is not a murderer.

Trayvon was a high school kid. Killed at night while he was scared of a grown man following him with a gun.

If Trayvon was ANY of your sons, you would say he was murdered.

But carry on....

He's lucky there isn't debtor's prison anymore.

Hopefully if there was he'd win a settlement from NBC for the damage they did to him when they edited the 911 tapes to make him look like a racist.

His life probably wouldn't be in shambles now if it hadn't been for the slanderous race-hustling of the media and the usual subjects. If it weren't for that malpractice, he likely wouldn't have been charged with a crime at all since the evidence clearly wasn't there. The people involved in the tragedy could have healed in a natural way instead of going through the prolonged hell they were subjected to.

Good chance some murders which have taken place since then also wouldn't have happened if the media hadn't stirred up racial hatred like they did just because they found the circus profitable.

There has been no mention of that lawsuit since July. One wonders why.

He's got three lawsuits because he's not only suing NBC, but Al Sharpton and the Martin family's attorneys.

I think I saw it in October. Just an update on the original stories but it looks like it's still on.

And I think he's got a winner against NBC. Heads rolled over it. Richard Jewel won his cases as well.

He's got three lawsuits because he's not only suing NBC, but Al Sharpton and the Martin family's attorneys.

I think I saw it in October. Just an update on the original stories but it looks like it's still on.

And I think he's got a winner against NBC. Heads rolled over it. Richard Jewel won his cases as well.

There has been no news coverage. Who is representing him?

Got it.

O.J. is not a killer or a murderer according to everyone who was in here saying Zimmerman is not a murderer.

Trayvon was a high school kid. Killed at night while he was scared of a grown man following him with a gun.

If Trayvon was ANY of your sons, you would say he was murdered.

But carry on....

I can't speak for others, but I already told you I don't call O.J. a murderer.

Trayvon was a messed up kid with marijuana in his system. Zimmerman saw a suspicious person who looked like he was on drugs in a neighborhood which had experienced a lot of crime. Trayvon could have gone home after he got away from Zimmerman but he chose not to.

Chaos ensued.

It was a tragedy.

Hope so!

No excuse for what NBC did.

So much damage still emanating from it.

Trayvon wasn't smoking right then. A "TRACE" amount was in his sytem.

Trayvon wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong.

ZIMMERMAN....WAS...doing something wrong.

Packing heat on watch.

Disregarding expert advice from police dispatch.

Not identifying himself.

FOLLOWING someone against Watch rules.

ETC.

SMH

That's ok.

Just like O.J......he is "not guilty".

And just like O.J......

Trayvon wasn't smoking right then. A "TRACE" amount was in his sytem.

Trayvon wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong.

ZIMMERMAN....WAS...doing something wrong.

Packing heat on watch.

Disregarding expert advice from police dispatch.

Not identifying himself.

FOLLOWING someone against Watch rules.

ETC.

SMH

That's ok.

Just like O.J......he is "not guilty".

And just like O.J......

Zimmerman wasn't packing heat on watch. He wasn't out on patrol. He just happened to see Martin while he was out. I don't know that he never carried a gun on watch -- I suspect that he did -- but he wasn't on watch that night. He was just observant.

And Zimmerman didn't disregard advice from police dispatch. He followed the advice. Dispatch said they didn't need Zimmerman to follow Martin, so Zimmerman stopped following. Martin was gone at that point. He could have stayed gone. He could have gone home. But he didn't.

Trayvon was a messed up kid. A teenager whose frontal lobe was on overdrive because that's what happens to the teenage brain. And he messed up bigtime. It cost him his life. It was a tragedy. It was not murder.

Isn't it amazing how people have negative things to say about a kid killed?

But defend a man that has fought police, killed kids, and had 3 different women he was staying with call the police on him?

Forum List

Back