Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

If Trayvon had followed someone in high school home who was doing nothing wrong, and killed them ...

All these people in here would be on the opposite side of their posts.

Because you are blind, racist hypocrites.

Stay Blessed.

I LOVE it when Liberals Hate on Hispanics... :rofl:

:)

peace...

I don't hate Hispanics. Why don't you tell Sgt. why you lie all the time, Mal?

You plainly hate this Hispanic.

Your obsession with GZ is both pathetic and hilarious. It's like you have nothing better to do with your life than spread rumors about this poor guy.

GZ won his case, the jury said he was innocent so why don't you and all your butt-buddies move the frick on?

There's nothing I can do to bring poor Travon back so hating lardass George has no point. I just have to make sure you all know and understand what is actually happening when this guy pulls a gun on women using poor little Trayvon as a jumping off point.

It's sad really. :(

If Trayvon had followed someone in high school home who was doing nothing wrong, and killed them ...

Stay Blessed.

No one can entirely fault you for buying into the Big Lie Media's presentation of this little story.

But you are at fault for condemning millions of people of racism when you obviously are not familiar with all the facts.

GZ saw MT walking around in the rain looking into the windows of peoples homes. There had been a rash of burglaries in the neighborhood and GZ was on the neighborhood watch, so he watched what TM was doing and called 911.

TM wandered on into the complex, so GZ started to follow him at a distance as he stayed on the line with 911, and the dispatcher said he did not need to do that, and so GZ stopped and was returning to his truck.

TM had noticed GZ and went home and then doubled back to attack GZ, suck punched him then sat on GZ' chest pounding his face with his fists and then he started beating GZ head against the sidewalk. GZ was not fighting back, given his position, and started yelling for help, pleading for his life. Witnesses saw TM sitting on GZ beating him, confirming much of GZs story. When TM noticed GZ's gun, he went for it, forcing GZ to draw then shoot TM one time, which unfortunately killed him.

The case went ignored for weeks, but then a national group of gun grabbing fascists teamed up with the black 'civil rights' hussler's like Sharpton and Jackson and wanted to do a national PR campaign to turn the public against concealed carry laws in general but against 'Stand Your Ground Laws' specifically, like the one in Florida. This is why the libtards so often bring up Stand Your Ground Laws even though it was not used in the GZ trial, nor did GZ need to use it because he could not retreat from his position anyway, being on the ground on his back with TM beating him anyway.

PArt of this national campaign by the gun grabbers was to set up a person to be the poster boy of abusive, racist gun carrying vigilante who couldn't wait to shoot a black kid (yeah a 6'2" kid, right). GZ was picked because the data poorly read seemed to suggest he was white and likely Jewish or German ethnically. So they then dragged this case up from weeks of ignoring it and slandered GZ without mercy.

When it turned out that GZ was Hispanic, was laying on his back when he shot a man beating on him, and then he got cleared by a jury of his peers, the left went crazy, going into personal destruction mode, pursuing and harassing GZ by smearing his reputation at every opportunity. Even some otherwise conservative people on Fox got into this last incident, condemning GZ as some kind of gun nut, crazy man.

All GZ ever did was defend his life when he had no choice, and when people read the facts and see this, they usually leave the man alone.

But that is the side of the story the Big Lie Media will never tell you.

But stop and take some time and ask yourself why would a 'racist' group of people (as you think the GZ apologists are) bother to defend a Hispanic man who was a life long Democrat? Why wouldn't they just jump on the band wagon and say 'yeah, that is how them violent Spanish people are, and they should check to see if GZ is really even a legal citizen?' They did not do this, (by and large and the few who did are not conservatives but racist fascists instead) but still you condemn all of GZ's defenders as racist anyway.

Why? One cannot defend themselves against a black hoodlum without being a racist?

I am fairly sure my time and effort is wasted on you, because if you still think the way you do about GZ then you simply do not want to open your mind and actually acquaint yourself with the facts.

But there are many others who may read this and have a more open mind.

Your obsession with GZ is both pathetic and hilarious. It's like you have nothing better to do with your life than spread rumors about this poor guy.

GZ won his case, the jury said he was innocent so why don't you and all your butt-buddies move the frick on?

There's nothing I can do to bring poor Travon back so hating lardass George has no point. I just have to make sure you all know and understand what is actually happening when this guy pulls a gun on women using poor little Trayvon as a jumping off point.

You are the sad thing, GZ had his guns locked up and is plainly being targeted by an idiot woman and her mother so they can get some fame and cash.

That is, it is plain to most people now except for ideological screwballs like yourself.

@ Jim, I know the case better than you.

Zim lied, and y'all are believing his story.

Even jurors said they wanted to charge him with something, but the judge, Cory, and police sloppy work prevented them.

When this case gets tossed because the girl admitted she lied, George should leave Florida, move to Houston, and become their poet-laureate. :thup:

{KNIGHT} takes pawn

Trayvon wasn't smoking right then. A "TRACE" amount was in his sytem.

Trayvon wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong.

ZIMMERMAN....WAS...doing something wrong.

Packing heat on watch.

Disregarding expert advice from police dispatch.

Not identifying himself.

FOLLOWING someone against Watch rules.

ETC.

SMH

That's ok.

Just like O.J......he is "not guilty".

And just like O.J......

Zimmerman was not on watch at the time he was attacked by Trayvon Martin. He was on his way to the store.

Everyone knows HE SAYS he wasn't on Watch.

Again, you all just believe ANYTHING Zim says.

Regardless, he certainly was acting in the capacity of a Neighborhood Watchmen when he encountered T.M.

He "watched" him, followed him, called police, etc...JUST LIKE HE WAS ON NEIGHBIRHOOD WATCH.

So please shut your fingers up by repeating these asanine trivial arguments that cater to the killer of a kid side of the story.

IF A BLACK MAN HAD FOLLOWED YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AT NIGHT WITH A GUN ON HIM...

AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WAS NOT COMMITING A CRIME...

AND THAT BLACK MAN HAD A HISTORY OF A POLICE SCUFFLE, DOMESTIC ABUSE...

AND THAT BLACK MAN HAD ON NO UNIFORM NOR IDENTIFIED HIMSELF...

AND POLICE DISPATCH ADVISED HIM TO LEAVE YOUR WHITE DAUGHTER ALONE....

AND THAT BLACK MAN CHASED HER IN THE DARK...

AND THEN THAT BLACK MAN CONFRONTED HER...

AND THEN THAT BLACK MAN SAYS HE HAD TO KILL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER...

BECAUSE IT WAS "SELF DEFENSE"......

AND THEN AN ALL BLACK JURY, BLACK JUDGE, BLACK POLICE, ETC...

LET HIM GO FREE?????

The KKK membership enrollment would fucking increase by 1000% OVERNIGHT!

FACT

So stfu with your biased, prejudiced, believing the tales of a killer racist asses.

May your child one day find a black man with a gun following them at night.

And then come talk to me about what a tragedy it is when they are killed for nothing, and walk away scot free.

No wonder "The Knockout Game" came around.

Might need to change that to "The Self-Defense Neighborhood Watch Game".

Whatcha think?

Last edited:
Trayvon wasn't smoking right then. A "TRACE" amount was in his sytem.

Trayvon wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong.

ZIMMERMAN....WAS...doing something wrong.

Packing heat on watch.

Disregarding expert advice from police dispatch.

Not identifying himself.

FOLLOWING someone against Watch rules.

ETC.

SMH

That's ok.

Just like O.J......he is "not guilty".

And just like O.J......

Zimmerman was not on watch at the time he was attacked by Trayvon Martin. He was on his way to the store.

He wasn't attacked by Trayvon, Zimmerman stalked the kid and pulled a gun on him just like he did his two women friends.

Everyone knows HE SAYS he wasn't on Watch.

Again, you all just believe ANYTHING Zim says.

Regardless, he certainly was acting in the capacity of a Neighborhood Watchmen when he encountered T.M.

He "watched" him, followed him, called police, etc...JUST LIKE HE WAS ON NEIGHBIRHOOD WATCH.

So please shut your fingers up by repeating these asanine trivial arguments that cater to the killer of a kid side of the story.

IF A BLACK MAN HAD FOLLOWED YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AT NIGHT WITH A GUN ON HIM...

AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WAS NOT COMMITING A CRIME...

AND THAT BLACK MAN HAD A HISTORY OF A POLICE SCUFFLE, DOMESTIC ABUSE...

AND THAT BLACK MAN HAD ON NO UNIFORM NOR IDENTIFIED HIMSELF...

AND POLICE DISPATCH ADVISED HIM TO LEAVE YOUR WHITE DAUGHTER ALONE....

AND THAT BLACK MAN CHASED HER IN THE DARK...

AND THEN THAT BLACK MAN CONFRONTED HER...

AND THEN THAT BLACK MAN SAYS HE HAD TO KILL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER...

BECAUSE IT WAS "SELF DEFENSE"......

AND THEN AN ALL BLACK JURY, BLACK JUDGE, BLACK POLICE, ETC...

LET HIM GO FREE?????

The KKK membership enrollment would fucking increase by 1000% OVERNIGHT!

FACT

So stfu with your biased, prejudiced, believing the tales of a killer racist asses.

May your child one day find a black man with a gun following them at night.

And then come talk to me about what a tragedy it is when they are killed for nothing, and walk away scot free.

No wonder "The Knockout Game" came around.

Might need to change that to "The Self-Defense Neighborhood Watch Game".

Whatcha think?

thats-real-retarded-sir.jpg

{BISHOP} takes knight.

And yet I haven't seen you criticize any of your fellow progressives for insisting he's guilty of murder.

Nor will you.

He is guilty of murder. Some of us just think the jury was wrong.

You can think whatever you like but you can't make anyone else think that way if they just don't.

Ok since you insist a man found not guilty is still a murderer then we are free to claim abortion is murder and you have no grounds to complain.
You do anyways, we complain and you ignore it anyways.
So you accomplished nothing.

Yes, in this case, it is.

There was NO case. But the media hyped it up so much that the state had to go through the show of the trial to satisfy millions of people who had no legal interest in it at all but who were calling for Zimmerman's blood because of media malpractice and other race-hustling.

There was NO case.

There was no reason to take this to court other than that the masses were riled up by a botched and in large part faked story.

Fake? Young man is dead..hardly fake. The media did its role of cherry picking a story and hyping it. Someone had to stand trial for the death of martin. You dont just kill someone (self defense or not) and wash your hands of it.

Thats neat about race baiting and such...regardless of that you are just making poor excuses and nothing more.

How much have you donated to this poor victim?
Im going to assume zero.

No. No one had top stand trial for the killing of that thug.

The police did an investigation, they interviewede witnesses, and combined that with what facts there were and came to the same conclusion that the jury did hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars later. It was a clear cut case of self-defense. No trial necessary.

Thug? Oh do shut up you internet tough guy.you people think you are getting away with calling anyone and everyone thugs these days. Its just sad.

Yeah im not really worried about tax dollars..thats a weak point as well.

How much have you donated to this poor mans plight pred?

peace...

Obama won twice and yet I dont see you guys moving on..constantly seeing how he stole it, he is a thug, (which I think it becoming more and more code for racism as I watch it being used) etc..

peace...

Cant be any worse when you try to play pot stirring troll with everything. But then again that is what being a little bitch is all about.

Stay Blessed.

No one can entirely fault you for buying into the Big Lie Media's presentation of this little story.

But you are at fault for condemning millions of people of racism when you obviously are not familiar with all the facts.

GZ saw MT walking around in the rain looking into the windows of peoples homes. There had been a rash of burglaries in the neighborhood and GZ was on the neighborhood watch, so he watched what TM was doing and called 911.

TM wandered on into the complex, so GZ started to follow him at a distance as he stayed on the line with 911, and the dispatcher said he did not need to do that, and so GZ stopped and was returning to his truck.

TM had noticed GZ and went home and then doubled back to attack GZ, suck punched him then sat on GZ' chest pounding his face with his fists and then he started beating GZ head against the sidewalk. GZ was not fighting back, given his position, and started yelling for help, pleading for his life. Witnesses saw TM sitting on GZ beating him, confirming much of GZs story. When TM noticed GZ's gun, he went for it, forcing GZ to draw then shoot TM one time, which unfortunately killed him.

The case went ignored for weeks, but then a national group of gun grabbing fascists teamed up with the black 'civil rights' hussler's like Sharpton and Jackson and wanted to do a national PR campaign to turn the public against concealed carry laws in general but against 'Stand Your Ground Laws' specifically, like the one in Florida. This is why the libtards so often bring up Stand Your Ground Laws even though it was not used in the GZ trial, nor did GZ need to use it because he could not retreat from his position anyway, being on the ground on his back with TM beating him anyway.

PArt of this national campaign by the gun grabbers was to set up a person to be the poster boy of abusive, racist gun carrying vigilante who couldn't wait to shoot a black kid (yeah a 6'2" kid, right). GZ was picked because the data poorly read seemed to suggest he was white and likely Jewish or German ethnically. So they then dragged this case up from weeks of ignoring it and slandered GZ without mercy.

When it turned out that GZ was Hispanic, was laying on his back when he shot a man beating on him, and then he got cleared by a jury of his peers, the left went crazy, going into personal destruction mode, pursuing and harassing GZ by smearing his reputation at every opportunity. Even some otherwise conservative people on Fox got into this last incident, condemning GZ as some kind of gun nut, crazy man.

All GZ ever did was defend his life when he had no choice, and when people read the facts and see this, they usually leave the man alone.

But that is the side of the story the Big Lie Media will never tell you.

But stop and take some time and ask yourself why would a 'racist' group of people (as you think the GZ apologists are) bother to defend a Hispanic man who was a life long Democrat? Why wouldn't they just jump on the band wagon and say 'yeah, that is how them violent Spanish people are, and they should check to see if GZ is really even a legal citizen?' They did not do this, (by and large and the few who did are not conservatives but racist fascists instead) but still you condemn all of GZ's defenders as racist anyway.

Why? One cannot defend themselves against a black hoodlum without being a racist?

I am fairly sure my time and effort is wasted on you, because if you still think the way you do about GZ then you simply do not want to open your mind and actually acquaint yourself with the facts.

But there are many others who may read this and have a more open mind.

Sigh you are lying. You have zero proof tm doubled back and sucker punched him. You have zero proof it's zimmerman screaming for help.

Why should anyone else acquaint themselves with the facts when you cant even do it yourself?

You are the sad thing, GZ had his guns locked up and is plainly being targeted by an idiot woman and her mother so they can get some fame and cash.

That is, it is plain to most people now except for ideological screwballs like yourself.

Yeah targeted....ok the poor victim. The guns where locked up by the time the cops got there. What happened before is up to speculation.

The woman who is carrying his kid is playing the typical beaten wife scenario. So she backtracks, takes him back because she thinks its love, but its more like she thinks she can change him.

But thats just speculation and nothing more.

Regardless you have nothing

Yeah targeted....ok the poor victim. The guns where locked up by the time the cops got there. What happened before is up to speculation.

The woman who is carrying his kid is playing the typical beaten wife scenario. So she backtracks, takes him back because she thinks its love, but its more like she thinks she can change him.

But thats just speculation and nothing more.

Regardless you have nothing

She is not carrying his child.

In a question-and-answer session after Monday's news conference, Lemma told reporters, "At this time, the victim has disclosed to us that she is not pregnant."

George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail in domestic violence case - CNN.com

Forum List

Back