Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

Crack_Fan.1's mindless rhetoric was largely PREMISED on his "theory" that since the WHITE Hispanic man had been accused, he MUST be guilty.

NOW, though, one of the accusers is acknowledging that she was basically full of shit.

This undercuts (further) the absurd "logic" of Crack_Fan.1.

Although, in fairness, I must concede your point, Ratty.

{KING of crack}

This kind of thing does not happen over and over again to an innocent bystander. He is involved in murder, several instances of domestic abuse and fighting with a cop, and it's all everyone else's fault? Right. Sure. Poor pitiful George, always the victim. Uh huh.....

He isn't involved in any murder. A jury said so.

Now why don't you stop victimizing him?

He was found not guilty by a group of people who do not believe he was innocent.
He was involved in a shooting where an armed person shot and killed an unarmed person. A very violent shooting. He was involved in an incident where he fought with a cop. Violence again. He has been accused, and charged, at least 3 times by women for domestic violence. More violence. It keeps happening over and over again, yet he's just an innocent bystander and everyone else is at fault, everyone else is lying about poor, poor, pitiful george. He is inches away from being a 3 time loser: 3 felonies and life in the slammer.
Right. So no involvement in any murder.

Can you even acknowledge that?

This kind of thing does not happen over and over again to an innocent bystander. He is involved in murder, several instances of domestic abuse and fighting with a cop, and it's all everyone else's fault? Right. Sure. Poor pitiful George, always the victim. Uh huh.....

He isn't involved in any murder. A jury said so.

Now why don't you stop victimizing him?

He is an easy target
Yes, so the media and the White House decreed.

It's amazing how many people aren't ashamed to reveal themselves as mindless sheep.

I will predict that this slug will be the one who ends up getting shot by some woman who finally gets tired of his bullshit. It will be no great loss.

Does he work at all?

Hope is not spelled "predict", Sarah. ;)

Feel the Hate. :rofl:

:)

peace...

If I said hope, that would mean that I have some feeling about it one way or the other. This guy is an attention ho and I'd go so far as to say he chooses women knowing they will react and get him that attention whenever he wants it.
Yes, because having your name and reputation trashed in the media and on the internet is such a rush.

:cuckoo:

Ummm...GZ in NOT a murderer.

Sheep.

Niether are people who have abortions but that doesnt stop anything now does it?
You really took it personally when the White Hispanic was acquitted, despite the left's insistence he was guilty, didn't you, kid?

Not really. ..it was found not guilty becsuse of evidence..the law worked the way it should have.

I personally think he was a douche

But thank you for asking and the deflection

Last edited:
Niether are people who have abortions but that doesnt stop anything now does it?
You really took it personally when the White Hispanic was acquitted, despite the left's insistence he was guilty, didn't you, kid?

Not really. ..it was found not guilty becsuse of evidence..the law worked the way it should have.

And yet I haven't seen you criticize any of your fellow progressives for insisting he's guilty of murder.

Nor will you.

And yet I haven't seen you criticize any of your fellow progressives for insisting he's guilty of murder.

Nor will you.

He is guilty of murder. Some of us just think the jury was wrong.

You can think whatever you like but you can't make anyone else think that way if they just don't.

Nor will you.

The jury's opinion is the only one that matters. Your opinion just means you're going to go through life bitter and disappointed.
You can think whatever you like but you can't make anyone else think that way if they just don't.
Oh, I gave up long ago trying make progressives think.

They're just not interested. They'd rather mindlessly repeat the lies they tell each other -- like "He is guilty of murder."

Nor will you.

The jury's opinion is the only one that matters. Your opinion just means you're going to go through life bitter and disappointed.
Oh, I gave up long ago trying make progressives think.

They're just not interested. They'd rather mindlessly repeat the lies they tell each other -- like "He is guilty of murder."

I'm not going through life bitter. I rarely ever even think about the fat little manipulative shit. When I see you all standing up for this guy, I just like to weigh in.

You can believe in this guy if you like, I don't and plenty of others don't. They all think he is guilty of murdering the kid.

I said earlier in the thread he may not kill one of these women but one of them may feel the need one day to turn this little game around on him. I wouldn't care either way.

I also asked earlier, does he have a job even or is he living off of the women?

Nobody with half a brain can argue the fact that his elevator doesn't reach near the top. I don't believe for one second he was stressed from the trial either. I do think the jury reached the only decision they could have considering the evidence. However, again, if you think he is a normal functioning person you need help. Please seek help.

Forum List

Back