Zimmerman Threatens Man's Life

"George Zimmerman threatened to kill a driver during a road rage incident in Lake Mary and later showed up at the man's workplace, according to police."

Zimmerman has only himself to blame, he alone is responsible for his actions; it's ignorant idiocy to argue that Zimmerman is a 'victim' of the justice system, and consequently not at fault for this bizarre, and potentially criminal, behavior.

"The road rage incident happened Tuesday, Lake Mary police told Local 6, but the other driver declined to press charges, so Zimmerman was not arrested."

The other driver likely didn't want any further dealings with a madman, and understandably so.
Actually two things come to mind, ONE is how Zimmerman knew where this guy worked. And TWO is if Zimmerman actually threatened him AND followed him to work then the guy WOULD have pressed charges.

I just found this video. According to Ana Kasparian of Young Turks, the day after the road rage incident, Zimmerman went to the man's work. The man called police, and the police found him at the guy's work...with a gun in his pocket! The video shows the police taking the gun out of his pocket! (@ :30)

Zimmerman accused of threatening driver Lubbock Online Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

The driver, 35-year-old Matthew Apperson, told Lake Mary police officers a passenger in a truck stopped at a light next to his car on a busy street in the Orlando suburb Tuesday rolled down his window and yelled, “Hey, what’s your problem? Why you shaking your finger?” ...

Apperson told the dispatcher he pulled into a nearby gas station to use the phone since he didn’t have his cellphone, and the truck followed him. Zimmerman drove the truck up to Apperson’s car, blocking him in, Apperson said.

“He almost hit my car and he said he would shoot me then,” said Apperson, who told the dispatcher he never saw a gun in Zimmerman’s truck. “Both of them were threatening to shoot me and kill me.”

On Thursday, Apperson said, he saw Zimmerman in his truck outside the disability benefits business where Apperson works.

“It seems like the guy is sitting there, waiting for me,” Apperson told a dispatcher in another 911 call. “It’s disheartening to see him lurking around here.”

Officers who responded to the call confirmed the truck driver was Zimmerman. In a police car video of two police officers questioning Zimmerman, an officer pulls out a gun from Zimmerman’s waistband. Zimmerman shows him what looks to be a license.

Zimmerman told officers that he had an appointment at the address, according to the police report...

Here we go again. We have to take Zimmerman's word as Gospel. :eusa_hand:

George has been "done" more times than a Miami crack-whore, yet he walks and apparently gets laid pretty regularly even over a years since he's been acquitted. This bothers the haters to no end and thus they are regulated to anemic whining.

George has been "done" more times than a Miami crack-whore, yet he walks and apparently gets laid pretty regularly even over a years since he's been acquitted. This bothers the haters to no end and thus they are regulated to anemic whining.

It's the repeated above the law issue. That means that you would have no recourse either. Intimidation? Threats? At some point, this type of behavior is going to hit you and you'll be on the losing end.

It's the repeated above the law issue. That means that you would have no recourse either. Intimidation? Threats? At some point, this type of behavior is going to hit you and you'll be on the losing end.
I agree. That's pretty much what happened to the thug.

You mean the one that the jackhole threatened and went to his job the next day, right? Or maybe the cop that pulled him over in Texas? Those thugs, amiright?

You mean the one that the jackhole threatened and went to his job the next day, right? Or maybe the cop that pulled him over in Texas? Those thugs, amiright?
No, the thug who thought he was above the law and assaulted Zimmerman and wound up dead.

That Zimmerman wasn't arrested in this incident has no bearing whatsoever on the right of private citizens to express their opinions – and justified concerns – about Zimmerman, a fellow private citizen, who is not immune to criticism in the context of private society merely as a consequence of his celebrity, or perhaps more precisely, his infamy.

And just as Zimmerman is solely responsible for his own actions, so too are conservatives solely responsible for their having made a hero of Zimmerman; indeed, most on the right lack the courage to admit that they are just as concerned Zimmerman will do something stupid, injuring or killing another innocent person, dreading the embarrassment they'll sustain accordingly, where conservatives will be proven once again to be wrong.
Except Travon was not INNOCENT. He set out to attack and probably kill Zimmerman for the offense of, gasp, following him while he cased the neighborhood.

Get back on your meds Sarg....

No, the thug who thought he was above the law and assaulted Zimmerman and wound up dead.

I don't think you understand.

The guy has a history dating back to 2005.

You have a 30 year old punk that if he crossed you-----he would win. He is above the law because you insist on keeping him there.

I love how you blame a story getting attention on the victim of the crime and never address the FREQUENCY in which hes in trouble with the law. If every abuser was in jail you'd be right but they arent

What crime? The UNNAMED supposed victim REFUSED TO PRESS CHARGES.

Now you've been forced into the silly corner where a crime isnt a crime unless someone presses charges. Pressing charges has nothing to do with whether or not a crime was committed but then again, you know that

I love how you blame a story getting attention on the victim of the crime and never address the FREQUENCY in which hes in trouble with the law. If every abuser was in jail you'd be right but they arent

What crime? The UNNAMED supposed victim REFUSED TO PRESS CHARGES.

B'loney. You're just a gullible tool who is willing to jump on the accusations of an anonymous person.

Now you've been forced into the silly corner where a crime isnt a crime unless someone presses charges. Pressing charges has nothing to do with whether or not a crime was committed but then again, you know that

You have a 30 year old punk that if he crossed you-----he would win. He is above the law because you insist on keeping him there.

I'm surprised he doesn't have his own show on Fox.

I'm surprised he doesn't have his own show on Fox.

He's a liability.

The only reason this garbage is news is because the media it's blood thirsty for their pound of flesh.

The trial was at the behest of activists and not because the state saw that there was a crime. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

So every time the dude farts on an elevator we have to have a circus.

It's road rage, it happens ten thousand times every day. It's only news worthy because it involves some asshole who the media made into a celebrity.

And yes, the right's continued defense of, and devotion to, the likes of Zimmerman is both telling and unsurprising.

I don't think his supporters will waver until they stick the needle in him.

And you just cant wait...

The family or families of his victim or victims certainly won't want to.

There are no 'victims' of GZ, only a dirt bag who got what he deserved.

Forum List

Back